Rhys's Inventory and his Sock

I noticed that your inventory from episode 1 doesn't carry over like the baton and the shield. As well, did anyone else have the bug where even when Rhys gets his shoe back, he isn't wearing it after you enter the atlas facility?

Comments

• edited March 2015

The ginormous skag from episode 1 eats your baton remember. As for him not wearing the shoe, I've never seen that happen in any game so far. I do know that there's a bug where if you shot Felix, it will still say you have a bullet as Fiona, even though the choice of shooting him carries over.

• Weird, I had baton and shield in the second episode.

• Maybe it's a bug only xbox one. Unless you also played it on xbox.

Pipas posted: »

Weird, I had baton and shield in the second episode.

• I'm pretty sure when you check your inventory after getting the shield in the first episode, it still says your baton is there.

The ginormous skag from episode 1 eats your baton remember. As for him not wearing the shoe, I've never seen that happen in any game so far.

• I don't remember seeing a baton in my inventory, I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying what I saw. If it is there, probably just an oversight.

I'm pretty sure when you check your inventory after getting the shield in the first episode, it still says your baton is there.

• edited March 2015

I have both still, shield and baton.

But i did notice one point, when walking into the spherical room where for a moment Rhys was missing his boot again.

I don't remember seeing a baton in my inventory, I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying what I saw. If it is there, probably just an oversight.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I think it's something weird. When I watched playthroughs of the first episode, it would show the baton but on others it wouldn't (like mine).

I guess the baton is in limbo though it showed up for me in episode 2.

• The only time you can check is during the scene with the power boxes right? Hopefully I get them back in episode 3.

dojo32161 posted: »

I think it's something weird. When I watched playthroughs of the first episode, it would show the baton but on others it wouldn't (like mine). I guess the baton is in limbo though it showed up for me in episode 2.

• Oh no Xbox gets another bug aghhhh I hope Telltale can fix it

Maybe it's a bug only xbox one. Unless you also played it on xbox.

• I don't have the baton or the shield when I played the second episode I don't know what's going on I hope Telltale can fix it I would be happy if they do

Pipas posted: »

Weird, I had baton and shield in the second episode.

• Rhys picks up the stun baton after the giant skag is sliced in half, when he's standing up. (I watched a friend play ep 1 yesterday.)

I'm pretty sure when you check your inventory after getting the shield in the first episode, it still says your baton is there.

• Like how Rhys loses his shoe even though Fiona gives it back to you.

• Probably because he puts it on again and it stops counting as an inventory item.

Like how Rhys loses his shoe even though Fiona gives it back to you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.