Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Yeah, no problem. And it is really good :D I think the music is really what makes the intro too.

Tewudin posted: »

Thanks, man. This music is really good. At least good because it fits with intro from episode 2 in my opinion.

• Yes, you're right. I don't know what other music would be good for this intro.

ComingSoon posted: »

Yeah, no problem. And it is really good I think the music is really what makes the intro too.

• It just has this certain tone, or beat...it's hard to explain but it's very fitting. Also the style of the title opening is very cool...the slow-motion just has this nice, epic look lmao

Tewudin posted: »

Yes, you're right. I don't know what other music would be good for this intro.

• RhyshaForever

Alt text

strwar3 posted: »

ME TOO AHHHHHHH Also I enjoyed the episode and cliffhanger ahhhh it was sooooooooo Good!!! Also I would love to see Rhys and Sasha has a

• I've been listening to this song for the past few days and I....

Alt text

Just in case anyone was wondering, here is the music from the intro of the episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pHQuCezmLE&list=FLr3d4popojtSwzDtjE6UDxw

• I have too, it really is so amazing c:

I've been listening to this song for the past few days and I....

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I found a good quality video of only the intero that's cool to watch, i love watching them falling in slow motion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkSBmi2HU_Y

Just in case anyone was wondering, here is the music from the intro of the episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pHQuCezmLE&list=FLr3d4popojtSwzDtjE6UDxw

• Yeah, the falling is just so smooth and graceful...I wish falling in real life was as graceful lmao

OzzyUK posted: »

I found a good quality video of only the intero that's cool to watch, i love watching them falling in slow motion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkSBmi2HU_Y

• edited March 2015

One of Telltale's best intro's. I absolutely love it.

I found a good quality video of only the intero that's cool to watch, i love watching them falling in slow motion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkSBmi2HU_Y

• edited March 2015

Ep3 of GoT would probably be released on March 31, so that makes the wait 57 days.

So...April 28 for TFTB too, please?

Hope and dreams

• It's all about Scoosha.

Scoosha4lyfe

RhyshaForever

• You x Sasha?... You know I umm gotta go check on my meatloaf that I was cooking... in my gym locker...

It's all about Scoosha. Scoosha4lyfe

• Scooter x Sasha ;)

You x Sasha?... You know I umm gotta go check on my meatloaf that I was cooking... in my gym locker...

• Oh thats exactly what I was thinking hahaha...

#Rhyona4lyf

Scooter x Sasha

• So hows yo life scoobs. Hope its well ^_^

Scooter x Sasha

• After episode 2 I am so on board the Rhyona ship <3

Oh thats exactly what I was thinking hahaha... #Rhyona4lyf

• It's alright thanks, I've had a hard week though tbh. School is bullshit, feels like everybody is constantly on my back about something, but other than that - fine. How goes your life? ;)

So hows yo life scoobs. Hope its well ^_^

• Excellent

Alt text

After episode 2 I am so on board the Rhyona ship

• Totally agreeing that school is a load of bull. I was sick for a week and a half and when I come back I have to write a test >.<. And me being the thug I am I was totally not learning anything while i was gone xD so the results ain't lookin good :\

It's alright thanks, I've had a hard week though tbh. School is bullshit, feels like everybody is constantly on my back about something, but other than that - fine. How goes your life?

• edited March 2015

It could contain spoilers.Of gp ball

• edited March 2015

Oh well, fuck school.

Didn't choose the thug life...

Totally agreeing that school is a load of bull. I was sick for a week and a half and when I come back I have to write a test >.<. And

• Alt text

Oh well, fuck school. Didn't choose the thug life...

• I love watching Fiona hold Rhys boot and look so kawaii and sad

Rhyona4lyf

• edited March 2015

I'm editing my comment so no more people get tempted.

I love watching Fiona hold Rhys boot and look so kawaii and sad Rhyona4lyf

• Alt text

• Alt text
    Alt text

Anyone else looking forward to seeing Brick?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Man, "Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon's Keep" was the best.

• Alt text

Sooooo...new shipname?

• Exactly what I thought D: It's already painful.

• I'm obsessed with Jack XD runs away

Crips posted: »

Bro, I have that gravatar for weeks now, but onto point...Totally not obsessed with him. I'm not Nakayama, pumpkin! ...Wait...Did I say pumpkin?

• Oh, what the f*ck are all those weird pictures o.o

Alt text

• I'm not sure if I'm ready to wait... again... (kinda traumatized by the big waiting between ep1 and ep2 xD)

Alt text

• I'm looking forward to Brick SO MUCH... Specifically, how he'll react to Rhys if he EVER finds out that Jack is in there.

"Hey suit. Just come here and let me punch your head a bit. Just a bit, come on!"

Or how Jack WILL react when he sees Brick again.

• edited March 2015

I've already played the new episode 3 times and I'm loving it even more every time!

And looks like I know what I'm going to be doing this Sunday. :P

This Sunday! Join us w/ @TroyBakerVA & @LauraBaileyVO on @Twitch w/ @KindaFunnyVids @GameOverGreggy to play Ep 2!

(telltale's twitter)

• Practice on watermelon until Tyranitar wakes up, of course.

But what do I do with this spork then???

• Alt text

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this is so cool! I have already played this episode twice and watched 2 let's plays of it but still...AAAAAAAAAAA!

Deadpoolian posted: »

I've already played the new episode 3 times and I'm loving it even more every time! And looks like I know what I'm going to be doing this

• Cool.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I've already played the new episode 3 times and I'm loving it even more every time! And looks like I know what I'm going to be doing this

• So exited for the next episode, Telltale have done a great job so far!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.