Sasha wants to leave Pandora, and Vaughn likes it there...

Did anyone else notice this? Vaughn found himself loving the action-packed Pandora lifestyle, saying that he "never felt so alive.' Sasha, on the other hand, seems to desire leaving Pandora, and Fiona even promised her that one day "she will look down on Pandora from space."

Could this be a hint at the end? Rhys and Sasha head back to Helios, and Fiona and Vaughn stay on Pandora?

Comments

• Rhys and Sasha head back to Helios

You're going to get a lot of Rhyiona shippers pissed off.

I doubt it since, despite Sasha's hatred for Pandora, she probably hates Hyperion more. Her disgust for the company is clearly visible, I doubt she would want to work there.

• Interesting idea. I have a feeling something like this will happen, that our companions will break away from us at some point so it will be interesting to see what will happen. Once again, no mention of Sasha or Vaughn from 'future' Rhys and Fiona...

• Rhysha confirmed.

I think if that was the case Sasha and Rhys would go to one of the Edens cause Rhys has property there for some reason and maybe Fiona and Vaughn go to the Sanctuary?

• If telltale kills ONE of them off, I wil cri evertiem.
    Then wait patiently for the next episode.

Interesting idea. I have a feeling something like this will happen, that our companions will break away from us at some point so it will be interesting to see what will happen. Once again, no mention of Sasha or Vaughn from 'future' Rhys and Fiona...

• Rhys and Sasha head back to helios

Alt text

Alt text

• I want all four to stay together. Like a nice, happy family.

I wonder what TT thinks of us with all this shipping.

• I don't think so.

Call it a lucky guess, but I feel like they'll end up on Pandora in the end anyway. Also, even if Sasha wanted off, I'm sure Fiona does too. She would probably go with her sister, I don't see them leaving each other's sides anytime soon.

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I want all four to stay together. Like a nice, happy family. I wonder what TT thinks of us with all this shipping.

• The gif?

I can't see it.

• Okay, now I got it, it was coming up "Alt text" earlier.

The gif?

• I uploaded it somewhere else and edited it so that might have fixed it, haha.

Okay, now I got it, it was coming up "Alt text" earlier.

• edited March 2015

Uh, I don't think it is a good idea for Rhys to go back to Helios. Vasquez mentions some experiments, so Rhys is probably gonna get killed there.

• I actually would only care about the impact it would have on Fiona if Sasha died, but I really like Vaughn so yes, I would be the same if it were him.

If telltale kills ONE of them off, I wil cri evertiem. Then wait patiently for the next episode.

• edited March 2015

Yea Sasha will be disgusted by Hyperion,but Rhys wants to lead Hyperion,but Sasha and Rhys are starting to have some chemistry together so yea maybe Rhys will get Sasha off of Pandora cause he is starting to like Sasha and well I don't why but Sasha did say to Rhys That he might work for the worst company but they do make some cool weapons soooo yea I can see Rhys taking Sasha way from Pandora and helping him get back to Hyperion

RhyshaForever

Rhys and Sasha head back to Helios You're going to get a lot of Rhyiona shippers pissed off. I doubt it since, despite Sasha's ha

• Well at least it's better than Rhyiona.

strwar3 posted: »

Yea Sasha will be disgusted by Hyperion,but Rhys wants to lead Hyperion,but Sasha and Rhys are starting to have some chemistry together so y

• Too bad the unbelievers cannot see this.

Well at least it's better than Rhyiona.

• You must convince them, do not let them go to the dark side that is Rhyiona.

Too bad the unbelievers cannot see this.

• All we need is the key to enlightening them: A video of Sasha X Rhys.

And I got a few ideas...

You must convince them, do not let them go to the dark side that is Rhyiona.

• If you need a song for the video, I have a suggestion. Yes it's a Metallica song, but this is a fantastic ballad by them, it was written as a love song by the band's lead singer for his girlfriend, it's quite nice. It's called Nothing Else Matters.
    Nothing Else Matters

All we need is the key to enlightening them: A video of Sasha X Rhys. And I got a few ideas...

• I was thinking we get a modder to mod August into Rhys for the bar scene from Episode 1 (August and Sasha kiss) and add some music like this.

If you need a song for the video, I have a suggestion. Yes it's a Metallica song, but this is a fantastic ballad by them, it was written as

• Do what you think is best, but we must stop Rhyiona from spreading.

I was thinking we get a modder to mod August into Rhys for the bar scene from Episode 1 (August and Sasha kiss) and add some music like this.

• Elpis, the moon of Pandora is the main setting of the Pre-Sequel.

Helios is right infront of it.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Do the other Borderland games take place off Pandora? Seems like most the story is going to take place there, but there's no saying they won't get off the planet at the end. Sasha's one of looking down at the planet from space sounded hopeful o.o

• Do the other Borderland games take place off Pandora? Seems like most the story is going to take place there, but there's no saying they won't get off the planet at the end. Sasha's one of looking down at the planet from space sounded hopeful o.o

• edited March 2015

Yes We Must Stop Rhyiona from Spreading!!!Rhysha Will Happen Their is Evidence Of It Happening.

Rhysha

Do what you think is best, but we must stop Rhyiona from spreading.

• in episode one at the death race if you say "isnt it normal for you pandorans" and she answer "that dosent mean i like it" and she also was intressted to hear how is it in helios when rhyse was hacking the camputers.

• I think the ending will consist of them trying to leave Pandora, but all of them. But if this does happen, I really think it'll leave Rhys being left behind, or maybe Fiona based on a choice, which would then lead the group to come back for them. It would be really interesting if in one of the eps they did leave, but then decided to come back for the one who was left behind.

I also dont think Vaughn really likes it there, considering he gets scared right after saying it :P

• im pretty sure some of them will be a little too dead by the end to leave pandora

Poogers555 posted: »

I think the ending will consist of them trying to leave Pandora, but all of them. But if this does happen, I really think it'll leave Rhys b

• I would prefer there to be a choice, cause if I'm headin back to Helois, it ain't gonna be with Sasha.

• oh fuck no, im leaving that bitch on pandora

• How shall we name them?

Vhyonsha?

I want all four to stay together. Like a nice, happy family. I wonder what TT thinks of us with all this shipping.

• Rhyshioghn?

How shall we name them? Vhyonsha?

• have a choice all you want. Sasha will still appear at helios and just be slightly mad at you for not picking the posative choice of taking her with you cause telltale games 2015

Gary-Oak posted: »

I would prefer there to be a choice, cause if I'm headin back to Helois, it ain't gonna be with Sasha.

• He can stay on that crap hole if likes but I will leave with Sasha and Fiona.

• In what universe would Sasha ever WILLINGLY want to live on fucking Helios? The Hyperion HQ place thing? Knowing her disdain for the Hyperion corporation? Honestly, that is just freakin' stupid.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.