Scooter's special

2»

Comments

• But.....but....."Catch-a-riiiiiiiiiiiidddddeeeee!".

I retained my dignity... So worth it

• Can someone say all the places to get money, because I had booger all for money when I meet Scooty.

• Let me see......you start with $10-sh. Get another 20-50 from that poor bastard who got jacked up by some Tiny Psycho's. Then there's that extra cash from the loot crate outside of Shade's ("sighs") World of Curiosities.....what a freak show......moving on!

And then $300 from the General upon whose survival depended the fate of the universe (who we potentially murdered and certainly blinded with a spork) followed by $500 from Scooter's place (which we just casually stole while Scooter was trying to math....and failing). Capping it all off we can squeeze Scoot for another $1000 signing bonus, for being our sponsor in any potential races we may or may not run in the future. Lol.

dojo32161 posted: »

Nah, it's 300 from the dead guy, the rest of the money comes from Scooter's loot crate and episode 1.

• Wut? .-.

Can someone say all the places to get money, because I had booger all for money when I meet Scooty.

• Can anyone tell all the places where it's possible to get money.

Wut? .-.

• In episode one you can get money from the dying man (100), behind a poster at the World of Curiosities (don't know how much).
    In episode two you can take money from General Pollux (300), from a crate at Scooter's (200), you can get a thousand out of Scooter, and at Felix's place (500). I don't remember if there's any other place where you can find money.

Can anyone tell all the places where it's possible to get money.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.