What did Rhys mean by that?

Quick question... What do you think Rhys meant by "Yeah, I could see that." When replying to Fiona about August's heart being broken?

Comments

• This man understands.

He was trying to make Fiona jealous so she would show her feelings. Rhyona4lyf

• He was trying to make Fiona jealous so she would show her feelings.

Rhyona4lyf

• Literally that - he can see August being heart broken. I don't think there's more to that. Probably.

• edited March 2015

TTG reads these forum posts, they are just teasing us. Maybe this leads to something, maybe not. End of story.

Alt text

PS: I'm a sockshipper

DeityD posted: »

Literally that - he can see August being heart broken. I don't think there's more to that. Probably.

• His sock is glorious.

nohuhhuh posted: »

TTG reads these forum posts, they are just teasing us. Maybe this leads to something, maybe not. End of story. PS: I'm a sockshipper

• Yeah I know they do. That's what I'm saying, for now it's nothing. Maybe there will be more later, maybe not.

TTG reads these forum posts, they are just teasing us. Maybe this leads to something, maybe not. End of story. PS: I'm a sockshipper

• You know exactly what Rhys meant, OP.

Alt text

• That he has eyes of course. That´s why he can see. Otherwise he´d be just like Pollux.

• I'm kinda hoping for official romance there. It's so much fun to be between a shipping wars. I'm not even joking.

DeityD posted: »

Yeah I know they do. That's what I'm saying, for now it's nothing. Maybe there will be more later, maybe not.

• Very good. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That he has eyes of course. That´s why he can see. Otherwise he´d be just like Pollux.

• If Rhys thinks that Sasha is a heart breaker and he can see that, I dont think Rhys would want to try being in a relationship with her

• We can only hope...

You know exactly what Rhys meant, OP.

• I agree.

Tombstoke posted: »

His sock is glorious.

• August is heart broken. We don't know how Sasha feels about it.

Poogers555 posted: »

If Rhys thinks that Sasha is a heart breaker and he can see that, I dont think Rhys would want to try being in a relationship with her

• edited March 2015

Rhys and Vaughn are totally canon haha :)

Alt text

but I totally ship RhysxFiona :)

• Well I can't say I hope for anything (or I'll just end up heart broken just like August), but if they'll make it it'll be nice. If they won't it still will be ok.

I'm kinda hoping for official romance there. It's so much fun to be between a shipping wars. I'm not even joking.

• Haha! how do you get that option? From being silent or what? I'm just curious. :>

gwendog posted: »

Rhys and Vaughn are totally canon haha but I totally ship RhysxFiona

• Don't tell Vaughn about Handsome Jack.

So funny.

Haha! how do you get that option? From being silent or what? I'm just curious. :>

• this game is so rich in details

Don't tell Vaughn about Handsome Jack. So funny.

• I know, its just to show how its pronounced

• yeah I revealed Jack to Vaughn but I watched GoldGloveTV walkthrough :) 31:25 :)

this game is so rich in details

• edited March 2015

I just died..it's just...that's too funny.

"Vaughn will try to forget that"

gwendog posted: »

yeah I revealed Jack to Vaughn but I watched GoldGloveTV walkthrough 31:25

• I thought it was pronounced as Ree -ona.

Poogers555 posted: »

I know, its just to show how its pronounced

• "Reeze"

"Reece"

bloop posted: »

I thought it was pronounced as Ree -ona.

• NEVER

Alt text

You know exactly what Rhys meant, OP.

• He has a crush on Sasha....it's gonna happen.

• Hah! XD

bloop posted: »

NEVER

• He has a crush on Sasha....it's gonna happen.

FITE ME IRL FAGIT

Alt text

J-Master posted: »

He has a crush on Sasha....it's gonna happen.

• Har, har...

He has a crush on Sasha....it's gonna happen. FITE ME IRL FAGIT

• He has a crush on Sasha

Most likely.

it's gonna happen

Doubtful, but better than Rhys and Fiona.

J-Master posted: »

He has a crush on Sasha....it's gonna happen.

• edited March 2015

I'm just expecting a scene where Rhys is forced to go into a suicidal situation, Sasha gets worried she won't see him again, and (depending on your choices,) kisses him on the lips before he goes.

A guy can dream.

He has a crush on Sasha Most likely. it's gonna happen Doubtful, but better than Rhys and Fiona.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.