50 Shades Of Vasha

Another hit from the makers of 50 Shades Of Jenny and 50 Shades of Rhyiona, comes another award winning series, 50 Shades Of Vasha

Sasha sat on a rock. Alone.

"Okay, seriously, my behind is starting to hurt by now. I should not have to sit around and wait for..for whatever´s happening to finish."

"You´re telling me..."

"What the-? Where did you come from?!"

"I´ve been here for the past five minutes..." Vaughn adjusted his glasses, "...how did you not- what?"

"You...uh..."

She nervously tapped her fingers on her knee.

"What is it?"

She scanned him and narrowed her eyes for a second before looking away.

"You...okay, how in the hell are you muscular? You´re...you´re a Hyperion nerd. Fiona said you were shit at the race...just...what?"

"Oh, this?" he shrugged, "Not a big deal. Just some bike-"

"Don´t even start, that must´ve been hours a week at the gym. How come you of all people...?"

"Um...can you please stop staring? I´m getting a bit uncomfortable."

"I wish I could stop staring. I wish. Just...damn. I...I´m really..uh...impressed."

"I´m just...gonna go get a shirt."

"Why are you even half naked?"

"Because plot."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

She didn´t reply.

"I´m still gonna go get a shirt."

"Wait a second. You know...we are kinda being left to rot here while Rhys and Fiona play their disgusting little princess fantasies...somewhere...out there."

"I´m scared to ask."

"Why can´t we roleplay too?"

He swears she wiggled her eyebrows and let out an unmanly yelp.

-

"So, how do you think they´re doing, princess?"

Rhys huffed.

"Our roleplay is over for now, alright, Fiona? I´m back to being all macho here."

"Right, prin- what the."

"Oh god. This is more graphic than I would ever- what? Gym coach and his student? Really, guys? You had no other ideas? More original ones?!"

Vaughn looked like he was about to puke nervously and Sasha just shrugged.

"My...my baby sister..."

Fiona fainted.

Alt text

Dialogue by: @ABigBadWolf

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.