Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I loved this episode though it felt like it was a little bit shorter than the previous one. I hope the next one will be released in a month if everything goes well.

• edited March 2015

This is me if episode 3 comes earlier than 2 months:

Alt text

This is me if episode 3 comes in 2 months:

Alt text

This is me if episode 3 comes later than 2 months:

Alt text

This is me if episode 3 comes in 3 months:

Alt text

This is me breaking in their company:

Alt text

This is me if episode 3 comes later than 3 months:

Alt text

This is me when episode 3 comes:

Alt text

• My reaction to this comment:

I've already played the new episode 3

Alt text

times

Alt text

Deadpoolian posted: »

I've already played the new episode 3 times and I'm loving it even more every time! And looks like I know what I'm going to be doing this

• I'm actually so inpatient... XD
    Just finished the 2nd episode and cannot wait for the 3rd!

So exited for the next episode, Telltale have done a great job so far!

• brick would kill him the same way he killed that guy from borderlands 1 that sold new heaven (shep something) we know that the original 3 hates hyperian more then the rest of pandora

• It's got me, too. Before BL, whenever I babysat, I always greeted a group of kids with "hey chickadees". After I played BL2, I realized that I've started saying "hey pumpkins" and now I feel creepy.

Crips posted: »

Bro, I have that gravatar for weeks now, but onto point...Totally not obsessed with him. I'm not Nakayama, pumpkin! ...Wait...Did I say pumpkin?

• ...I'll have to wait 4 months again.

Hello waiting, my old friend...

• I WANT A REFUND!!! :D

Still no news?! Dear God! Why is Ep3 taking so long?! I am never purchasing another season pass again!

• I have a feeling that Vasquez might get the boot in episode 3 and Vallory will take over as the season's main antagonist though I kind of hope that doesn't happen because....

Goddamn it, Patrick Warburton is so brilliant in this game.

• Don't worry Pookie, the third episode of Telltale games are usually released more quickly than their second ones. We'll make it through the wait, together!

Alt text

I'm not sure if I'm ready to wait... again... (kinda traumatized by the big waiting between ep1 and ep2 xD)

• edited March 2015

I love it when he screams :D

'This isn't over! YOU HEAR ME?!?! YOU HEAR MEEEEEEE?!?!??!?!?!?!? EEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!!!!'

J-Master posted: »

I have a feeling that Vasquez might get the boot in episode 3 and Vallory will take over as the season's main antagonist though I kind of hope that doesn't happen because.... Goddamn it, Patrick Warburton is so brilliant in this game.

• Haha... Guess I should've been more careful with the way I worded that sentence... :P

My reaction to this comment: I've already played the new episode 3 times

• Nah jk as if I'd expect Ep3 three days after Episode 2 :D

Haha... Guess I should've been more careful with the way I worded that sentence... :P

• Hey, Athena and Janey...

nursethalia posted: »

Don't worry Pookie, the third episode of Telltale games are usually released more quickly than their second ones. We'll make it through the wait, together!

• I don't want Vasquez to go...I love to make fun of him and I love Patrick Warburton, he is a great voice actor and I also love his lovable goffy voice.

J-Master posted: »

I have a feeling that Vasquez might get the boot in episode 3 and Vallory will take over as the season's main antagonist though I kind of hope that doesn't happen because.... Goddamn it, Patrick Warburton is so brilliant in this game.

• Hi! Been following these threads, but never commented. It's time.
    I'm looking forward to share this new torturing era of waiting with all you guys.

• Since you haven't commented, let me give you your first like and

Welcome To The Forums! (It counts)

CollyWobble posted: »

Hi! Been following these threads, but never commented. It's time. I'm looking forward to share this new torturing era of waiting with all you guys.

• Don't forget to join team Rhyiona

TeamRhyionaMasterRace

CollyWobble posted: »

Hi! Been following these threads, but never commented. It's time. I'm looking forward to share this new torturing era of waiting with all you guys.

• Alt text

THIS LEGENDARY CAME OUT OF A FREAKING BOX!

It sounds so cute man, I'm so happy.

• I've started greeting my little niece by saying,"Hey kiddo!". It wasn't weird until I realised I never said it before playing BL2.......

It's got me, too. Before BL, whenever I babysat, I always greeted a group of kids with "hey chickadees". After I played BL2, I realized that I've started saying "hey pumpkins" and now I feel creepy.

• edited March 2015

Why exactly do you think that? I only remember a few of the scenes, but most of them seem to be events that may or may not occur later in the season (depending on whether or not they decide to work them in). Like the Gortys Ball (Lil Gorty looks freakin' adorable) and Tector machinegunning the crap out of everything (which was actually shown in the "next time" for episode two.

Oh, and a couple of them actually happened in E2. Like Rhys/Jack's "Too many people died.....THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DO!!!" convo.

Burricho posted: »

Well, even if telltale won't admit anything, it looks like a rewrite having watched the ep.1 next time again.

• It looks like a purple diaper :S

Dapnee posted: »

THIS LEGENDARY CAME OUT OF A FREAKING BOX! It sounds so cute man, I'm so happy.

• Something, something.....Lynch? I really don't know many Kane's in gaming.........

It's happening again kane.... (wonder if anyone will get that reference xD )

• "Very protective of its owner." That's like Loader Bot. :D

THIS LEGENDARY CAME OUT OF A FREAKING BOX! It sounds so cute man, I'm so happy.

• Need episode 3 now! Best telltale series ever!

• Ah, thank you, sir! I feel welcomed ^^

Since you haven't commented, let me give you your first like and Welcome To The Forums! (It counts)

• Better hope you don't get buried beneath an avalanche. I heard about that happening to a guy once.

IRunts posted: »

Well time to put myself into cryonics. Please unfreeze me when the Ep3 is done.

• Alt text

It goes on the shoulder, it's an Oz kit, but "helpful diaper" might be a better description.

It looks like a purple diaper :S

• I know what an Oz Kit is m8.

It goes on the shoulder, it's an Oz kit, but "helpful diaper" might be a better description.

• It's Hyperion made, I'm playing as Timothy, my only other legendary in TPS is also Hyperion made. I think we're on to something.

Pipas posted: »

"Very protective of its owner." That's like Loader Bot.

• Please accept the larger version of my icon as an apology.

Alt text

I know what an Oz Kit is m8.

• I recently played as Timothy, he's awesome, best combat skill ever

It's Hyperion made, I'm playing as Timothy, my only other legendary in TPS is also Hyperion made. I think we're on to something.

• #scute

Please accept the larger version of my icon as an apology.

• Damn I love your gravatar XD

I've already played the new episode 3 times and I'm loving it even more every time! And looks like I know what I'm going to be doing this

• Oh really?! I'M HYPED

Alt text

Don't worry Pookie, the third episode of Telltale games are usually released more quickly than their second ones. We'll make it through the wait, together!

• I literally had Vasquez's voice in my head. Oh god XD

I love it when he screams 'This isn't over! YOU HEAR ME?!?! YOU HEAR MEEEEEEE?!?!??!?!?!?!? EEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!!!!'

• It's slipped into my everyday conversation too, I'll just suddenly refer to someone as 'Pumpkin', or 'Kiddo' - I'm kind of a condescending bitch to begin with though, so I think everyone's just rolling with it...

It's got me, too. Before BL, whenever I babysat, I always greeted a group of kids with "hey chickadees". After I played BL2, I realized that I've started saying "hey pumpkins" and now I feel creepy.

• And oddly sad......that beginning scene, where Tina was in total denial of (or...just completely oblivious to) Roland's death.

After that though it was utterly amazing.

dojo32161 posted: »

Man, "Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon's Keep" was the best.

• edited March 2015

I see already in my mind Game of thrones episode 3 and 4, and then episode 3 of Tales From the borderlands.Got ep3-4 and then Tales.

Need episode 3 now! Best telltale series ever!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.