How cool is that Previously on segement!

I really love the style they went for. Not to mention some minor scenes being changed depending on what you did the last episode. I wonder if were going to get a different artist for every episode.

So did ya dig the style? Yay or nay.

Comments

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

EDIT: for some reason I thought it said next time on.

It was real good.

• That was the best "previously on" in Telltale game. I was really impressed.

• LOVED it! So, so clever to use Marcus!

Also, I doubt we'll be getting a different artist because it's emulating the main Borderlands intros.

• I really liked it, it kind of sounded like a much darker story with that music/style and Marcus.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I thought that was a very cleaver way of doing it as i expected it in the standard "previously on" style. I also loved the Borderlands style musical intro and i am looking forward to seeing how they do the next one.

• It's getting a 'yay' from me.

• Loved this too. And that "Yes it's been a while, everyone knows" made it even better. Self-irony is the best irony.

• Loved the artwork, really kept to the Borderlands style and it was well done.

• Very cool and it fits with the Borderlands style of storytelling from the main games. A very wise choice.

• edited March 2015

Really liked it too but I have a serious problem with it. We need to be able to skip it. >_< I'm a little tired of listening to it over and over again each time I start a new game.

• What you could do is copy a save (as to not mess with your main game save), then choose rewind, then chapter select, and then start from the beginning of episode 2 and the "previously" part won't play. It'll just put you into the main game.

DeityD posted: »

Really liked it too but I have a serious problem with it. We need to be able to skip it. >_< I'm a little tired of listening to it over and over again each time I start a new game.

• Well, it's just a little request or reminder for the future episode/games. Cause it's funny how we can skip credits but can't skip the intro.

DoubleJump posted: »

What you could do is copy a save (as to not mess with your main game save), then choose rewind, then chapter select, and then start from the beginning of episode 2 and the "previously" part won't play. It'll just put you into the main game.

• i like how it said it has been a long time, i think it is a joke referring to how long this episode took

• It's cool, but its kind of thing that generally happens for most Borderlands content, if I remember that type of thing was quite common in borderlands 1 DLC.

• I loved it. That was a pretty clever decision on Telltale's part. Makes it feel just that much more like Borderlands.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.