Who did you trust? *spoilers*

I trusted Jack

Comments

• Jack cupcake.

• I trust no one, however i trust jack to betray me which makes me feel the most comfortable around him. I suppose I also trust loader bot, he's with me til the end.

• I trusted Fiona, I don't want Jack in control of Rhys' body. I've never played Borderlands 2, but I do know Jack is the main villain, the less control he has, the better. He's a funny guy, but I don't trust him at all.

• This was such a tough decision. I trusted Fiona, but after seeing how shitty her plan was I am going to trust Jack when I play it through again. Jack just seems the better option to me having thought about it; Fiona may mean well but she has no idea what she's doing. How will a grenade save us? What if it doesn't even work? Also, you have to think about what will happen if you don't choose Jack. I mean he looked pretty pissed off when I chose Fiona... I'm more worried about what he'd do then than what he'll do if I go with his plan in the first place.
    Also, you know - the Jack ending is so much cooler.

• I trusted Fiona, too bad I missed out on making Rhys look like a cool kid

• I had to choose Jack! Who doesn't love to hate that guy?!

• Hail to the king,baby!

Alt text

• I went with Fiona the first time, but I plan on going with Jack on the next play through since...well. It seems like there's going to be consequences either way and there are valid reasons to go with either of them.

• What happens if you choose to trust Fiona?

Trevvy posted: »

I went with Fiona the first time, but I plan on going with Jack on the next play through since...well. It seems like there's going to be consequences either way and there are valid reasons to go with either of them.

• After viewing Fiona's ending on Youtube, I am sorta more confident in trusting Jack. It was a little underwhelming, and since Jack needs me to live anyway I'm sure his plan won't get us killed.

• She throws one of Felix's grenades.

If you mean the consequences bit - we don't really know yet since it ended on a cliff hanger but I imagine that it's either the group will start trusting Rhys/thinking he has better abilities than he actually does leading him to rely more on Jack than is good for anyone, if he trusts Jack [or they find out about Jack and the girls don't take it well], and with Fiona...Well, as someone else pointed out Jack doesn't look happy if you do that. He may need Rhys alive, but alive isn't happy nor does that really protect anyone else in the group. That plus the fact that Jack seems to be able to take over Rhys' cybernetics in some circumstances and there's a lot of ways that could end nastily - imo, at least.

What happens if you choose to trust Fiona?

• You gotta trust Fiona

ForRhyiona

This was such a tough decision. I trusted Fiona, but after seeing how shitty her plan was I am going to trust Jack when I play it through ag

• Fiona, but it was such a tough decision :/. Jack seemed like the better choice for the short term - whatever he planned to do seemed less foolhardy than a grenade but it didn't seem like a good idea to let him take over in the long term. Whereas Fiona's plan was more immediately risky, but the less control Jack has over me in the future, the better. In the end I went with Fiona, but Jack will probably make me regret it.

• Fiona.

Alt text

Seriously, though, just didn't wanna risk Jack taking over.

• She knows Rhys loves her anyway, plus I'm super curious to see how trusting Jack will turn out.

You gotta trust Fiona ForRhyiona

• You are a monster!

She knows Rhys loves her anyway, plus I'm super curious to see how trusting Jack will turn out.

• Love you too sweetie! ^_^

You are a monster!

• #TeamJack

I trusted Jack.

• Alt text

Love you too sweetie! ^_^

• edited March 2015

If you chose Fiona, was that the Firefly tune when the grenade is in the air?

• I don't trust either. I just picked Jack.

Purely for entertainment value and because I'm a cynical bastard.

• I trusted Jack, because Fiona didn't seems like knowing what she was doing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.