The Gortys Device

So did anyone else notice that the gortys device that Fiona and Rhys make is the little ball robot from the trailer for episode 2? Any thoughts on what it might do?

Comments

• edited March 2015

I... I did not notice that. Huh.

I guess it's some sort of AI? Maybe the two pieces of the Gortys core together are just a map, but it needs the little robot device around it to make sense of it. I really don't have a clue.

Alt text

Good find!

• ..........how i havent though of that

• That's what I was thinking... and thanks for the picture, I probably should of added it so people wouldn't have to look back at the teaser.

SpaceGoat posted: »

I... I did not notice that. Huh. I guess it's some sort of AI? Maybe the two pieces of the Gortys core together are just a map, but it needs the little robot device around it to make sense of it. I really don't have a clue. Good find!

• edited March 2015

Happy to help! You have me thinking really hard about the little bugger now though. I'm starting to wonder if maybe the whole "shocking" other people thing means that only Rhys and Fiona will be able to use it. Or activate it. Or any number of things.

That's what I was thinking... and thanks for the picture, I probably should of added it so people wouldn't have to look back at the teaser.

• I think it'll work like a fancy GPS system, literally leading them to a vault.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.