Scooter Special Question

Is there anyway of getting the special customisation on the caravan without asking Scooter for the $1000?

Comments

• No, Fiona is poor.

• Nop seems you'll have to keep your extra cash for that !

• I've spent nothing so far through out the game, from Episode 1 through to Episode 2 plus taking money when ever I got the opportunity to do so. Guess I'm going to have to push Scooter for the cash... :<

GrumpyDof posted: »

Nop seems you'll have to keep your extra cash for that !

• This is true.

Pipas posted: »

No, Fiona is poor.

• I watched a playthrough where a guy was able to purchase it, I guess it's only an option if you find all the money in episode one and take the sponsorship with Scooter with the $1000 bonus.

• Hold on... Does then amount of money change when's taking the money from the General...? Suddenly I have enough now, $1510... Weird...

I watched a playthrough where a guy was able to purchase it, I guess it's only an option if you find all the money in episode one and take the sponsorship with Scooter with the $1000 bonus.

• Yeah I think Pollux had like, 300 on him?

Hold on... Does then amount of money change when's taking the money from the General...? Suddenly I have enough now, $1510... Weird...

• edited March 2015

I restarted that episode only and when I took the money I only had up to $1210 (near that amount)... Strange... got my money now anyways! Yey! ^,^

Yeah I think Pollux had like, 300 on him?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.