Who is the guy that kidnaped Rhys and Fiona? And when does the story telling take place?

2 discusions in 1 kind of.. yay.. So i have no idea who can the guy who kidnapped Rhys and Fiona be, we are probably gonna get more info about that and also,when fiona and rhys tell the story to that guy a lot changed, they both have new outfits and Rhys's ECHOeye is orange.. Again probably more info in future but what are your toughts about it now?

Comments

• It's a guy?

• Judging by the voice, yeah.

Flog61 posted: »

It's a guy?

• Well... yeah Flog. I think thats pretty obvious

It's a guy?

• The voice is too manly for it to be a guy.

Well... yeah Flog. I think thats pretty obvious

• it's super obvious, i didn't realize other people didn't figure it out.

it's zero.

go back through, you'll notice that the Stranger almost always speaks in Haiku's just like zero. and when he says only one line, it's almost always 5 or 7 syllables.

on top of that, both zero and the stranger are looking for project Gortys.

• There's clearly voice modification though.

bloop posted: »

Judging by the voice, yeah.

• Hang on a second the stranger isn't tall or slim enough to be Zer0, and they have five digits on each hand - Zer0 has only four. Sorry but I doubt it's him.

it's super obvious, i didn't realize other people didn't figure it out. it's zero. go back through, you'll notice that the Stranger al

• The voice modification is extremely obvious.

Well... yeah Flog. I think thats pretty obvious

• edited March 2015

..which is why it makes sense that Telltale would hide it, as they have done with the Stranger's face and body.

Bossanova sounded like a guy with a deep voice before his voice modification broke, then it went incredibly high.

bloop posted: »

True, but overall it sounds like guy with a deep voice. The voice the only thing we have to go on here.

• True, but overall it sounds like guy with a deep voice. The voice the only thing we have to go on here.

There's clearly voice modification though.

• a bulky outfit... unless he's another of the... whatever zero is. like, related. whether zero is a robot or some sort of alien, or maybe since he's only got 4 fingers and is an assassin, he's an Assassin. haha.

but really, him in a bulky suit is not out of the question. and seriously, go back through and count when he talks. haiku.

Hang on a second the stranger isn't tall or slim enough to be Zer0, and they have five digits on each hand - Zer0 has only four. Sorry but I doubt it's him.

• Just a thought, but currently Borderlands 3 is in the making. He could just be a new character that is to appear in the next game.
    Kinda disappointing if you ask me, but at the same time it would make sense. He's clearly a badass of some sort, he owns a legendary shotgun after all, and he is definitely quite unique.

• While that isn't out of the question, Zer0 wears a helmet which conceals his face anyway so why would he bother to wear a mask on top? It could be that you're right in thinking the stranger is related or similar to Zer0 somehow - trust me I picked up on the haiku thing already - but Zer0 was the same height if not taller than Rhys when we met him in Zer0 Sum, and the stranger is shorter than that I believe.

a bulky outfit... unless he's another of the... whatever zero is. like, related. whether zero is a robot or some sort of alien, or maybe sin

• Yes i did think about it but i didnt notice that much as you did, interesting..

it's super obvious, i didn't realize other people didn't figure it out. it's zero. go back through, you'll notice that the Stranger al

• I still think the stranger doesn't have some super secret identity, but if he does, Id still think it is a man mostly because if it was a woman it would feel super cliché with every other, who's under the mask with the manly voice!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.