50 Shades Of LoaderSha

2»

Comments

• Lel, you want to fight Handsome Jack? Good luck.

Get this mofo

• I already killed him once...

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Lel, you want to fight Handsome Jack? Good luck.

• So tsundere, Jack. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

I just find it adorable that y'all actually think the kid's got enough game to be 'boated' with anyone - wait, am I saying that right? Boate

• What can I say, Pumpkin? I like a gal who can scoop a man's eyeballs out with a spork...

;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So tsundere, Jack. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

• Handsome Jack never lets us down.

What can I say, Pumpkin? I like a gal who can scoop a man's eyeballs out with a spork...

• And look how well that turned out - I'm bulletproof, baby!

Alt text

I already killed him once...

• Bro, I'll kill Rhys and then we'll see where you go

And look how well that turned out - I'm bulletproof, baby!

• You'd be willing to sacrifice your precious ship for vengeance?

A Rhysha shipper would never do that...

Bro, I'll kill Rhys and then we'll see where you go

• A Rhysha shipper

Alt text

Fite me irl fgt

You'd be willing to sacrifice your precious ship for vengeance? A Rhysha shipper would never do that...

• No, I'm saying a Rhysha shipper would never dare to threaten the life of one half of their OTP. You're making Rhyiona shippers look reckless...

A Rhysha shipper Fite me irl fgt

• Bruh that doesn't make 2 cents because I ain't a Rysha shipper. I think you're just makin up excuses for the mistake that you clearly made

No, I'm saying a Rhysha shipper would never dare to threaten the life of one half of their OTP. You're making Rhyiona shippers look reckless...

• Wait, seriously?

You really don't get it?

I never called you a Rhysha shipper - I implied they were better than you because they would never threaten the life of one half of their ship - which you, a Rhyiona shipper, did.

Bruh that doesn't make 2 cents because I ain't a Rysha shipper. I think you're just makin up excuses for the mistake that you clearly made

• Bruh I would never kill Rhys - Senpai it was just a threat. Thou now I get it and it was my mistake.

Wait, seriously? You really don't get it? I never called you a Rhysha shipper - I implied they were better than you because they would never threaten the life of one half of their ship - which you, a Rhyiona shipper, did.

• Good - I was beginning to think I was losing it, I kept re-reading it going "that totally makes sense - doesn't it?!" >_<

Bruh I would never kill Rhys - Senpai it was just a threat. Thou now I get it and it was my mistake.

• You can't ship Loader Bot. Just no. He's Rhys' son. ;_;

Lol what do you mean?

• edited March 2015

Look at him trying to do a little thumbs up like his dad. Cute!

• edited March 2015

Double post again.

• Children grow up.

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

You can't ship Loader Bot. Just no. He's Rhys' son. ;_;

• Me too. Until your last comment I could not understand what you were blabbering about >.<

Good - I was beginning to think I was losing it, I kept re-reading it going "that totally makes sense - doesn't it?!" >_<

• edited March 2015

You guys are all insane. Entertaining, but fucking insane.

You know you've gone too far when HJ says you're insane. xD

Gotta agree tho, I don't think I've seen anything like this even on Bioware forums. And you know how Bioware games have actual romances and all that. Like... Wtf even.

Alt text

I'm no longer understand what's going on. At all.

It would be cool tho if TTG could make some kind of reference to it, like they did with the waiting for ep2. That would've been awesome. :D Sooo awesome.

You guys are all insane. Entertaining, but fucking insane. And I must be a glutton for punishment because I keep clicking on these ship threads... >_<

Sign in to comment in this discussion.