Favourite Characters?

So just wondering guys, who has been your favourite playable and non-playable character so far? And which character are you most excited about appearing/hope to appear in future episodes?

Comments

• To be honest I love them all.

• Yeah, Telltale have made a great job with making people love all of them! :)

bloop posted: »

To be honest I love them all.

• I agree, Rhys for the win! (^,^)9

J-Master posted: »

Playable: RHYS!!!!! Non-playable: LOADER BOT!!!!!

• Playable: RHYS!!!!!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Non-playable: LOADER BOT!!!!!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited March 2015

My favorites are Loader Bot, Rhys, August, Jack and Felix. Don't know why, don't really like anyone else too much.

I have odd taste and unpopular opinions, I suppose.

• edited March 2015

I'm the same, not to worry.

To be honest I like Fiona but it would be nice to see her personality fleshed out a little bit more.

My favorites are Loader Bot, Rhys, August, Jack and Felix. Don't know why, don't really like anyone else too much. I have odd taste and unpopular opinions, I suppose.

• That's slightly unsettling... XD

• edited March 2015

I love all of them.. but Rhys, Fiona and Jack are definitely at the top :D

• I don't dislike her, I just don't particularly like her quite yet.

My friend thinks she has the personality of a cardboard box, but I disagree. I think you're right, she just needs to be fleshed out more. Her scene with Sasha during Felix's "funeral" was a great start and I imagine by the end of the game, she'll be a much better character. Right now, she just doesn't stand out to me.

Now, I actually have reasons as to why I don't really like Vaughn or Sasha and it's just because I think they need growth as people. Vaughn's presented himself as selfish from the start -- asking Fiona why she didn't grab the money, ratting Rhys out (can be argued that he was being truthful, but after the lines, "You lying snake, I thought I could trust you!" towards Vasquez, I'm not believing it all too much) and so on. With Sasha, I just feel like she's looking at Felix's betrayal from the wrong perspective: he raised them and obviously he did love them, otherwise he wouldn't supply them with tools to survive. He wanted them to leave Pandora. It's understandable as to why Sasha is upset and won't forgive him, but gosh darn girl, don't lash out on your older sister like that. She's dealing with the same problem and just wants to help.

Lastly, Vasquez. He should be obvious. He's well-written, he's hilarious. He's just a jerk and the player is generally supposed to dislike the villains!

I'm the same, not to worry. To be honest I like Fiona but it would be nice to see her personality fleshed out a little bit more.

• Oh god, please don't let this be a shipping war that is about to commence... Seen too many.

• Rhys, Jack and Loaderbot are my favorites. Scooter is awesome too :3

• It's already happening :')

Oh god, please don't let this be a shipping war that is about to commence... Seen too many.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    • Rhys
    • Loader Bot
    • Vaughn
    • August
  • edited March 2015

Jack and Rhys are obviously my favorites. I mean, just look at these two adorable nerds.

Alt text Alt text

I love Rhys because he acts like he's some tough badass, but is actually a loser who gets punched in the face a lot. And I love Jack because he's Jack.

Other favorites:

Loader Bot. If I ever go back and play through BL2 again, it's going to feel so weird having to kill them constantly. TPS and Tales really made Loader Bots adorable.

Vasquez. The dude's an asshole and I'm constantly choosing the rudest dialog options towards him, but I still love him. With a voice like that, how can you not? Funny character too.

Hoping for my bro Claptrap to appear at some point. Would also love to see Sir Hammerlock!

• They are pretty adorkable! :3

Deadpoolian posted: »

Jack and Rhys are obviously my favorites. I mean, just look at these two adorable nerds. I love Rhys because he acts like he's some

• edited March 2015

These two dorks are my favourite too! I'm enjoying these moments before Jack inevitably screws us over. :(

Alt text

Yeaaaaa. They could take over a whole episode starring only them and I'd be more than happy.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Jack and Rhys are obviously my favorites. I mean, just look at these two adorable nerds. I love Rhys because he acts like he's some

• edited March 2015

I'm always looking forward to the dialogue with Rhys and Jack cause I know I'm going to have a laugh!

These two dorks are my favourite too! I'm enjoying these moments before Jack inevitably screws us over. Yeaaaaa. They could take over a whole episode starring only them and I'd be more than happy.

• Amen to that

These two dorks are my favourite too! I'm enjoying these moments before Jack inevitably screws us over. Yeaaaaa. They could take over a whole episode starring only them and I'd be more than happy.

• edited March 2015

PC: Rhys

Non PC (human): Sasha

Non PC (overall): Loader Bot

• Fiona and Rhys bb

Alt text

• Alt text

Fiona and Rhys bb

• Fiona, Rhys, Loader Bot, Vassquez, Jansome Hack and Bandit #4 (lol).

Maybe Vaughn.

I like Sasha and I care about her, but definitely not my favourite xD

• edited March 2015

Oh, no one other than the man himself: Handsome Jack

• edited March 2015

He has to be my favourite as well. I think he is a really likeable character in Tales... But let's hope that doesn't change in the future... You know with the mind control and all, we don't want him to harm lil' Ryhsie!

• Hail to the king, baby!

• Most of the characters are likeable (except for that bitch Vasquez) but Vaughn, and Rhys are my favourite new characters. Athena is also a favourite but that's because of previous Borderlands games.

• I love all of them so far, but still:
    1.Rhys(probably my favourite TellTale character)
    2.Vaughn(even though I don't entirely trust him)
    3.Handsome Jack(even though I totally don't trust him)
    4.Sasha(pinkie-promise!)
    5.Fiona

Honourable mention to Loaderbot who will join this list when/if he gets some characterization.

• Rhys and Fiona both remain my favorites, helped by the fact that I can make them like me. 8U Jack and August are also my favorites, too, the former for being one of the best villains to date, and the latter due to having a decent amount of depth to him. I hope he can smooth things over with Sasha.

• Alt text LOADER BOT! In all honesty though Loader Bot, Fiona, Rhys, and Scooter are definitely my favorites so far...and Handsome Jack (even though he's quite the jerk).

• Handsome Jack is my favorite character of all time. The man has a godly presence!
    Alt text

LoaderBro comes second, because he's LoaderBro and he's my bro, bruh! Athena comes third even with her limited screen time so far because i'm a fan and like the character development she's getting. Dat scene in hollowpoint with Janey was just adorkably cute :p

As for the gang, i like them all and refuse to pick just one :p

• Nearly everyone except Vasquez.

• Good choice! (^,^)9

Handsome Jack is my favorite character of all time. The man has a godly presence! LoaderBro comes second, because he's LoaderBro and

• edited March 2015

Yeah, he is a bit of a dick... But I have grown to like him... a little.

LawmanZero posted: »

Nearly everyone except Vasquez.

• I might be the minority here because I love Fiona the most from the beginning.
    I agree that her personality may not be as "shiny" as Rhys and other characters (though I like all of them, including the villains), but I think this is also the reason why I like her because she always keeps calm, talks elegantly with slight humor and her "almost everything is normal" attitude amuses me a lot.
    In reality, I am quite a weak person and freaks out very easily (similar to Vaugh, but not exactly). Maybe I want to be a person just like her deep in my heart so I really admire her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.