Rhyiona or Rhysha? Which is superior (Poll)

I feel like we need a revoting on the ships now that episode 2 is out. Which is the more superior ship? Rhysha or Rhyiona !

http://strawpoll.me/3934314

Comments

• Rhysha.

• edited March 2015

#RhyionaMasterRace

• You already know.

Anyone who says Rhysha btw

Click here

• YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BAN THE POWER OF THE PINKY PROMISE!!!!!

Green613 posted: »

You already know. Anyone who says Rhysha btw Click here

• HELL YES RHYIONA (we are in the lead now btw)

• I like Sasha, but half the time Rhys and Sasha interact its Sasha trying to kill Rhys or threatening to kill him

J-Master posted: »

Admit it Rhyiona fans, you're only shipping these two because you don't like Sasha not because there's actually some proper chemistry between the two.

• Admit it Rhyiona fans, you're only shipping these two because you don't like Sasha not because there's actually some proper chemistry between the two.

• Is it really that different with Fiona?

Poogers555 posted: »

I like Sasha, but half the time Rhys and Sasha interact its Sasha trying to kill Rhys or threatening to kill him

• Theres more scenes of Rhys and Fiona not trying to kill each other than Sasha and Rhys.

Is it really that different with Fiona?

• That's clearly tough love though.

Is it really that different with Fiona?

• I'm sorry, did you forget the pinky promise of love.......I guess you did.

I like Sasha, but half the time Rhys and Sasha interact its Sasha trying to kill Rhys or threatening to kill him

• Determinant m8 I ain't lettin that B anywhere near my stun baton.

I'm sorry, did you forget the pinky promise of love.......I guess you did.

• What?

Sasha is awesome. If I had to pick between her and anyone that isn´t Rhys or Fiona I´d pick her.

So...nah.

Admit it Rhyiona fans, you're only shipping these two because you don't like Sasha not because there's actually some proper chemistry between the two.

• Even over Loaderbot?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What? Sasha is awesome. If I had to pick between her and anyone that isn´t Rhys or Fiona I´d pick her. So...nah.

• That has me thinking...

What happened to Rhys' stun button in ep 2?

._.

Determinant m8 I ain't lettin that B anywhere near my stun baton.

• He lost it against that giant thing in episode 1 during the race.

That has me thinking... What happened to Rhys' stun button in ep 2? ._.

• Oh, that´s a toughie...depends on if it´s like the Self Destruct thing where he just comes back.

bloop posted: »

Even over Loaderbot?

• RhyionaDeathTrain

• He has it in his inventory.

That has me thinking... What happened to Rhys' stun button in ep 2? ._.

• Alt text

• edited March 2015

Alt text

• You know what else is determinant, Fiona grabbing Rhys' boot. That never happened in my game, but the pinky promise did.

• Neither, but if I was forced into choosing between one or the other, definitely Rhys and Sasha. I feel they have better chemistry and it seems more natural. Their scene in the Atlas facility in the first episode is one of my favorites so far from the game, and Rhys and Sasha are my two favorite human characters from the game (Loader Bot being the best of course). Also, if you choose to break August's heart, Rhys imagines it like this:

Alt text

And in the second episode, despite her hatred for Hyperion, which she visibly shows in the first episode, she shows genuine concern and care for Rhys and Vaughn's well being after she and Fiona get back to Hollow Point. Also, in the second Atlas facility, you can tell Rhys how Sasha broke August's heart (I can't remember the full dialogue) and Rhys starts acting all nervous after he says something like, "I can see why," hinting that he has a thing for Sasha.

Pinky Promises 4 Life

Alt text

• Alt text

Neither, but if I was forced into choosing between one or the other, definitely Rhys and Sasha. I feel they have better chemistry and it see

• This.

Neither, but if I was forced into choosing between one or the other, definitely Rhys and Sasha. I feel they have better chemistry and it see

• If you don't grab Rhys' boot Fiona is shown struggling to save her love

You know what else is determinant, Fiona grabbing Rhys' boot. That never happened in my game, but the pinky promise did.

• Or she's watching two guys that she tried to help flung out of a speeding caravan and left for dead in the, what's it called, Badlands. Yeah, that would have me pretty upset too.

If you don't grab Rhys' boot Fiona is shown struggling to save her love

• Alt text

Or she's watching two guys that she tried to help flung out of a speeding caravan and left for dead in the, what's it called, Badlands. Yeah, that would have me pretty upset too.

• Alt text

Or she's watching two guys that she tried to help flung out of a speeding caravan and left for dead in the, what's it called, Badlands. Yeah, that would have me pretty upset too.

• Can't believe im considered one of the main 5 Rhyiona shippers <3

• Alt text

I speak the truth

• Alt text

Fixed it for ya m8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.