Unpopular opinions.

I was scrolling through the Walking Dead forums and realized that they have a thread just like this. I also have several unpopular opinions of my own, what are yours? All I ask is that you're respectful of each other's opinions and if you disagree, either leave it alone or debate it in a proper fashion.

Without further ado, my unpopular opinions:

• I don't like a lot of the more popular characters such as Vaughn and Sasha. I tend to lean more towards Felix, August and such.
  • I don't ship anyone with anyone. Especially Rhys. Though I won't deny that he has an underlying connection with Sasha.
  • I don't trust any characters aside from Felix (ironic) and Rhys. Well, I don't see Loader Bot betraying me anytime soon.

Comments

• I guess this unpopular now by Rhysha is the master race.

Also I found Shade's death amusing.

• I didn't find Shade to be relevant. He's apparently a fan favorite from what I've read.

I guess this unpopular now by Rhysha is the master race. Also I found Shade's death amusing.

• edited March 2015

I don't ship anyone with anyone

Rhyiona, Rhysha & every other ship

Alt text

• A fellow non-shipper? My brother/sister, alas, I have found you!

CarL_J posted: »

I don't ship anyone with anyone Rhyiona, Rhysha & every other ship

• Kifflom!

A fellow non-shipper? My brother/sister, alas, I have found you!

• I don't like Sasha in the slightest.

I also don't like all the shipping that's going on. This fandom has enough ships to make a goddamn armada.

• I agree with the shipping thing. Although I do see (as you said) an underlying connection between Rhys and Sasha.

Also I feel like TT might just leave everyone to remain as friends in the end or something but who knows?

• I hate Rakks more than Skags. There I said it.

• edited March 2015

I'm not a huge fan of Vaughn

I ship Rhys and Loaderbot :P

Tales From the borderlands is the best Telltale Game.

• I don't like the ships at all. Granted, I'm not a fan of shipping in general, and it's hilarious to see everyone get so worked up about them, but I still don't like the ships myself.

I honestly adore August as a character.

I don't think Felix deserves to be completely condemned for what he did? Like, yeah, he did steal our money, but the thing is, he also raised Fiona and Sasha for the vast majority of their lives... And he claims that he has a reason. Maybe it's a bad reason, but like, if someone who you trusted and who had cared for you for most of your life did one bad thing, would you really want them to die?

• I think it's because of the skin condition.

DoubleJump posted: »

I hate Rakks more than Skags. There I said it.

• I don't really like Sasha.

• I like August.

• I don't want a romance, but if there is I would prefer Rhysha. Even though I don't like Sasha, Rhys does. :P

• I felt a bit sorry for Vasquez when Rhys calls him Wallethead/out on his hair implants. He's just so devastated ^^

• I actually do like Rhys' sock. Like for real.

• I didn't even know Shade could die.

I guess this unpopular now by Rhysha is the master race. Also I found Shade's death amusing.

• I actually do like Rhys' sock. Like for real.

That doesn't count as unpopular, everyone does. xD They're great. I haven't heard a single person saying they're not but I heard a lot of people asking where they can get them. xD

* I don't really like Sasha. * I like August. * I don't want a romance, but if there is I would prefer Rhysha. Even though I don't lik

• I think Fiona's story (along with the other Pandoran main characters, August and Sasha) is far more interesting than Rhys'.

• In Zer0 Sum as Fiona don't let Shade come with in the vents and watch.

I didn't even know Shade could die.

• Whoa.

In Zer0 Sum as Fiona don't let Shade come with in the vents and watch.

• I really like August too. He's such an interesting character. Something about his blunt honesty wins me over. And I have to agree with you on the last point, I don't trust anyone.

• Shade sounded like he was going to be relevant in at least the first episode. If you go through his hidden lines, one has him reacting to Rhys using Nakayama's ID ("check what out, are you about to dance or something?") , another like where he's talking about being each others sidekick.

I didn't find Shade to be relevant. He's apparently a fan favorite from what I've read.

• Wow, right there, I second that ^

I feel like Rhys is probably better as a character overall, but Fiona's story is really interesting and that scene when she's in Felix's hideout with Sasha just hooked me over to her plot

Flog61 posted: »

I think Fiona's story (along with the other Pandoran main characters, August and Sasha) is far more interesting than Rhys'.

• Sasha is the worst character in the game

All these ships are fucking stupid

• he's not a fan fav most of the borderlands fanbase seems to hate him

I didn't find Shade to be relevant. He's apparently a fan favorite from what I've read.

• I just find almost everything about Rhys and his story cheesy and dull.

Crips posted: »

Wow, right there, I second that ^ I feel like Rhys is probably better as a character overall, but Fiona's story is really interesting and that scene when she's in Felix's hideout with Sasha just hooked me over to her plot

• Care to explain?

I just find almost everything about Rhys and his story cheesy and dull.

• Come join us!

If @HandsomeJack is telling us that we're insane, we surely can't go lower, right?

Sasha is the worst character in the game All these ships are fucking stupid

• I was gonna make a gif but it's too damn low quality for me to be proud to show it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

"The wedge of DESTINY!"

Dapnee posted: »

Shade sounded like he was going to be relevant in at least the first episode. If you go through his hidden lines, one has him reacting to Rh

• Sasha is the worst character in the game

Again NO

• That's interesting.I personally find Fiona's story boring and I prefer playing as Rhys.#trustedJack

I think Fiona's story (along with the other Pandoran main characters, August and Sasha) is far more interesting than Rhys'.

• I would like to know aswell :D

DeityD posted: »

I actually do like Rhys' sock. Like for real. That doesn't count as unpopular, everyone does. xD They're great. I haven't heard a single person saying they're not but I heard a lot of people asking where they can get them. xD

• I guess we just have to ask TTG for some official Hyperion socks. xD

I would like to know aswell

• edited March 2015

Cheesy. That's a rather strange complaint with a series that has enemies that yell, "meat bicycle" every few minutes and we also can't forget Clap trap cheesiness.

I just find almost everything about Rhys and his story cheesy and dull.

• edited March 2015

Sasha is the worst character in the game

"Eat. Shit."
    -Rhys, 2015.

• ''Well, I'll be happy to write 'ate shit' on your tombstone.''

J-Master posted: »

Sasha is the worst character in the game "Eat. Shit." -Rhys, 2015.

• Dunno, to me personally both of their stories are very interesting and appealing. Matter of taste, I guess :)

• I agree with you about August and Felix. I like the fact that there is more to August than just being a thug, that he's actually really in love with Sasha and he's quite reasonable as long as you stay on his good side. I don't think Felix deserves hate. I saved him in episode 1, and having watched the ECHO-comm from episode 2 I'm so glad I did. He took the money to protect Fiona and Sasha, not because he was trying to screw them over.

I don't like the ships at all. Granted, I'm not a fan of shipping in general, and it's hilarious to see everyone get so worked up about them

• Interesting. I feel completely the opposite.

• I hate Sasha.

• "Not until I call you Wallethead and make you eat shit."

Crips posted: »

''Well, I'll be happy to write 'ate shit' on your tombstone.''

• I ship August with Fiona.

(runs away from Rhysa and Rhyiona Army.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.