Athena's shield

For those of you who went to Old Haven and had the option to take Athena's shield. I personally took the shield and laughed at every second being able to screw her over after she had been chasing me for the last five or so minutes. That was hilarious :P.

Comments

• I did, and I wanna see the gang power it up with it's spinning blades and red outter-disk and freak the f*ck out! I think it would be really useful, and Athena was coming after me anyway, so I'm happy with the decision.

• I took her shield, too, I bet she will be pissed when we meet her again.

• Think you need a special bracer for the shield to actually work. At least Athena wears one and the shield attatches to it.

Regardless, violent hilarity will ensue when she catches up with the gang if they stole her shield. Chasing the gang was just business, now they've made it personal :p

I did, and I wanna see the gang power it up with it's spinning blades and red outter-disk and freak the f*ck out! I think it would be really useful, and Athena was coming after me anyway, so I'm happy with the decision.

• Only Athena can make it work and angering Athena is borderline suicidal.

I did, and I wanna see the gang power it up with it's spinning blades and red outter-disk and freak the f*ck out! I think it would be really useful, and Athena was coming after me anyway, so I'm happy with the decision.

• Nah, i didn't rat her out to her girlfriend and i didn't take her shield.

Figured i should stay on her good side. Plus, she likely has a good reason for doing what she's doing.

• This thread should be merged...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.