friends don't let friends skip leg day

Vaughn

i could just say that, but vaughn totally skipped leg day, and an exercise bike.... yeah right, what's up with that?

Alt text

Vaughn:

Alt text

Comments

• I'm no exercise expert, but did he pedal the thing with his arms? How the hell do you get abs and biceps with an exercise bike, but not legs?

• yeah, i am thinking there has to be some kind of futuristic drug he took to get "swoll"

Bralef posted: »

I'm no exercise expert, but did he pedal the thing with his arms? How the hell do you get abs and biceps with an exercise bike, but not legs?

• I love that people don't bat an eyelid at Hyperion technology such as Rhys' cybernetics, moonshots, items digistructing, Loader Bots etc., but say that an exercise bike gave someone abs and people Lose. Their. Minds.

Bralef posted: »

I'm no exercise expert, but did he pedal the thing with his arms? How the hell do you get abs and biceps with an exercise bike, but not legs?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited March 2015

He probably managed to fall under the exercise bike and got his abs from having to lift it off of himself

multiple times

• My favorite thing of the ab reveal is that the only reason Rhys and Vaughn are stuck in the desert in the first place is because Vaughn couldn't hold on. Nerd arm game strong, using them? Nope.

• And the fact that Fiona had to lift the bike off him on the back of the truck in ep 1? Methinks someone likes to play the helpless damsel...

Dapnee posted: »

My favorite thing of the ab reveal is that the only reason Rhys and Vaughn are stuck in the desert in the first place is because Vaughn couldn't hold on. Nerd arm game strong, using them? Nope.

• What if Vaughn is not that swoll in real life and Rhys actually exaggerates again :O

• WHOA...

Alt text

What if Vaughn is not that swoll in real life and Rhys actually exaggerates again :O

• edited March 2015

Vaughn take new steroid called MetaPandorABS... and he use the hand bike or what ever it called, I think it say Upper Body Cycling.

Alt text

Alt text

PS: for abs you just need to sweat...

I love that people don't bat an eyelid at Hyperion technology such as Rhys' cybernetics, moonshots, items digistructing, Loader Bots etc., but say that an exercise bike gave someone abs and people Lose. Their. Minds.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.