Amazing mash-up

This is just a shout-out to 2K games and Telltale games for cooperating and creating this absolutely amazing universe of Borderlands. I put so many hours into Borderlands franchise, and those games were unique - never had so much fun shooting and killing all the bad (or good) guys.

However, when Tales from the Borderlands came out, this whole thing got way better, even though I didn't expect it. This game really fit in the original franchise, it brings usual Telltale stuff on the table (deep characters, emotions) and still, it fits into Borderlands' universe perfectly! Showing the other side of Borderlands which we rarely got to see - characters struggling to make ends meet, insanity and fighting everywhere.

So, long story short, I salute you, 2K and Telltale, for cooperating and giving us this amazing universe to play in!

Alt text

And I'm not the only one that approves...

Alt text

Comments

• Let me just leave this sentence from the forum guidelines

We don't appreciate "appreciation threads"! Statements of the "Yeah, [insert character name here] is pretty cool" nature just do not make great community discussion material

• That's mean :(

Let me just leave this sentence from the forum guidelines We don't appreciate "appreciation threads"! Statements of the "Yeah, [insert character name here] is pretty cool" nature just do not make great community discussion material

• You could have just posted this on the release date discussion thread. There is nothing to talk about here so this does not need a whole thread about it

armis37 posted: »

That's mean

• Maybe you're right. My bad then :) Just wanted to say what I think, that's all.

You could have just posted this on the release date discussion thread. There is nothing to talk about here so this does not need a whole thread about it

• Sorry for being so rude just think this could have been a comment

armis37 posted: »

Maybe you're right. My bad then Just wanted to say what I think, that's all.

• 70% of the threads here do not make great community discussion material. No need to give this guy a hard time.

Let me just leave this sentence from the forum guidelines We don't appreciate "appreciation threads"! Statements of the "Yeah, [insert character name here] is pretty cool" nature just do not make great community discussion material

• No biggie :)

Sorry for being so rude just think this could have been a comment

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't really see a problem with this thread, armis37 is just stating that they feel Telltale, Gearbox and 2K work well together. I feel the "shipping" threads sometimes have worst content and can cause arguments that might not make good community discussion.

I have to agree that they do work well together, when it was first announced i had no idea how it would work due to Borderlands style of gameplay but i have really enjoyed both episodes and i am looking forward to the rest of the season. I went into this without knowing too much about the Borderlands universe and have only watched some gameplay videos of the other games but i still really enjoy it and there are only some references that i don't get.

• edited March 2015

I feel the "shipping" threads sometimes have worst content and can cause arguments that might not make good community discussion.

Alt text

In all seriousness i feel bad now and I tried to apologize

OzzyUK posted: »

I don't really see a problem with this thread, armis37 is just stating that they feel Telltale, Gearbox and 2K work well together. I feel th

• It's nothing guys, don't make this a big deal. Rabbit apologized, it's all good :)

And yes, I stand by my point - this mashup is amazing :)

I feel the "shipping" threads sometimes have worst content and can cause arguments that might not make good community discussion. In all seriousness i feel bad now and I tried to apologize

Sign in to comment in this discussion.