Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited March 2015

The jack/rhys convo was in the trailer, not next time. The only thing that happens in this episode from next time is Vasquez pointing a gun at rhys in front of a grave (I think, I've never chosen to dig my own grave). Gortys ball and Tector seem likely to make the cut, but there's fiona without her mods, Vaughn is in hollow point with a waistcoat, and Rhys and Jack driving through the wasteland in some kind of buggy. These seem the most suspect to me. On there own, probably not enough but coupled with the fact we had to wait soooo long, I suspect a rewrite. At 2:08:48 you can see next time.

J_E_K posted: »

Why exactly do you think that? I only remember a few of the scenes, but most of them seem to be events that may or may not occur later in th

• It would probably get to my everyday language too if I was English...And if I'd call someone ''Pumpkin'' in Polish, that'd be weird...Or kiddo, too...

It's slipped into my everyday conversation too, I'll just suddenly refer to someone as 'Pumpkin', or 'Kiddo' - I'm kind of a condescending bitch to begin with though, so I think everyone's just rolling with it...

• F rhyahsa, Rhaughn for the win! Or, even better Rhyaughna ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• As Green would say If it aint Rhyiona no one cares m8

Burricho posted: »

F rhyahsa, Rhaughn for the win! Or, even better Rhyaughna ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'd say... best everything.

And yeah,his skill is awesome especially in sp. Cause you know... I'm no longer feel like this while playing -

Alt text

I think Timothy can relate, or I can relate - whatever. Also there's that "inspired" skill which is so completely useless but so hilarious at the same time and so fitting for Tim-Tim Ican't even.

Crips posted: »

I recently played as Timothy, he's awesome, best combat skill ever

• Or ''DEILLUSIONED''

Best thing ever xD

DeityD posted: »

I'd say... best everything. And yeah,his skill is awesome especially in sp. Cause you know... I'm no longer feel like this while playing

• Oh I don't remember that one for some reason... what's that? :)

Or ''DEILLUSIONED'' Best thing ever xD

• When Jack says something rude to you like ''You were better at this!'' a picture of sad Timothy shows up and a text appears:

''DEILLUSIONED''

Oh I don't remember that one for some reason... what's that?

• Oh, that. Happens when you die right? xD Yeah, it's like -100 to morale every time. xD I mean come on Jack, who needs that when he dies?! It's like kicking someone who's already down, what an asshole. :D

When Jack says something rude to you like ''You were better at this!'' a picture of sad Timothy shows up and a text appears: ''DEILLUSIONED''

• I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE

Alt text

• Lol I know right, and yeah, it happens if you die but I laf evri tiem!

Oh, that. Happens when you die right? xD Yeah, it's like -100 to morale every time. xD I mean come on Jack, who needs that when he dies?! It's like kicking someone who's already down, what an asshole.

• Man, dat waiting

Alt text

• Come on it's been only a week when we got to play episode two..we can wait. It's not that hard. It's not. Really..... Waiting is fun! Wooo!

• IT'S ONLY BEEN A WEEK?!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Come on it's been only a week when we got to play episode two..we can wait. It's not that hard. It's not. Really..... Waiting is fun! Wooo!

• Seems like 5 months now

Alt text

IT'S ONLY BEEN A WEEK?!

• But what an amazing week this has been!
    (But yeah seriously gimme the ep 3 already.)

• Alt text

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE

• Seeing how GOT is already getting episode 3 this week, I'm going to assume either the second or third week of April for our next episode. Hopefully.

• The keyboard puns have begun

Alt text

• When I saw that GOT trailer, I died a little. And yes I know, they have separate teams so no need to blame them but...it's just annoying. But then again, I really appreciate the effort and love they put into TFTBL episode two.

Seeing how GOT is already getting episode 3 this week, I'm going to assume either the second or third week of April for our next episode. Hopefully.

• Inspirational quote of the day.

Alt text

The keyboard puns have begun

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Inspirational quote of the day.

• Meanwhile...

GOT EPISODE 3 RELEASING TOMORROW!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

:|

• I came to ruin the keyboard puns

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

A new era of jokes commences!

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

I came to ruin the keyboard puns

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

I came to ruin the keyboard puns

• Alt text Voice acting started and it's just only me but Rhyona confirmed <3

• Enough pictures, back to work, time is money.

Voice acting started and it's just only me but Rhyona confirmed

• Va already the episode is done xDD,lawl.

DoubleJump posted: »

Enough pictures, back to work, time is money.

• sweet!

Va already the episode is done xDD,lawl.

• edited March 2015

I want this ASAP. I need more material to...work with. coughs

Also, this is second only to TWD in my favourites list so...yeah. Fast would be great.

• I keep coming back to this thread hoping, just hoping that maybe there's some new information.

Of course it's only been a week since episode 2, BUT I CAN DREAM, DAMN IT!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't think it's done yet, i think they work on the episode while doing the voice acting at the same time.

Va already the episode is done xDD,lawl.

• I am sure they done that scene with metal ball,all of it.New scene,Valoare(Vallory) killing them :o

DoubleJump posted: »

sweet!

• I was kidding (and with the scene of VA it's been some hours i mean i do not 5-26 hours at one scene)

OzzyUK posted: »

I don't think it's done yet, i think they work on the episode while doing the voice acting at the same time.

• No, I think Tales will be on a consistent release now. So Thrones and Tales will alternate episode till the end of the seasons

I see already in my mind Game of thrones episode 3 and 4, and then episode 3 of Tales From the borderlands.Got ep3-4 and then Tales.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.