This is getting Ridiculous and Rhy's Inventory plz fix it Telltale

OK so I was replaying episode 2 cause it is a great episode,but when I did my cash I got from episode 2 is there at beginning of the episode I mean I didn't get 1885 yet until I found that cash around episode 2 so yea a bug I guess and also Rhy's Inventory is empty I remember I got specifically I got a shield you know from episode 1 ending I pick it up and it was thedore Shield i guess I spelled it wrong and yea I also had my stun baton too so I guess it is Xbox one bug I look at a another discussion about Rhy's Inventory being empty,but it is only related to Xbox one plz Telltale fix it

Comments

• edited March 2015

I'm having the same problem on PS4, I've been wondering about that shield as well... Didn't think anyone had a problem cause no one brought it up.

• The badass skag in Ep 1. ate the stun baton. And I guess telltale forgot about the shield.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

But Rhys picks it up after slashing it in half. The shield showed up in my inventory.

The badass skag in Ep 1. ate the stun baton. And I guess telltale forgot about the shield.

• None of those showed up in my inventory :\

This is way too broken

dojo32161 posted: »

But Rhys picks it up after slashing it in half. The shield showed up in my inventory.

• Sometimes, character inventories change inbetween episodes and characters gain or lose items they had (or did not have) in previous episodes. It's mostly a cosmetic change, as characters only hold on to items that are really important between episodes.

• Consoles...

• Well, inventory since The Walking Dead games has been "cosmetic" for the most part. It isn't surprising if people didn't make a big deal out of it.

Now if you would actually need to select items and use them, that could become an issue.

I'm having the same problem on PS4, I've been wondering about that shield as well... Didn't think anyone had a problem cause no one brought it up.

• edited March 2015

Okay, thanks for the information! Never even knew that! :)

The money is still a bit of an issue though: ended up starting episode 2 with an extra $1000, not wanting to complain ya' know. ;)

Clord posted: »

Well, inventory since The Walking Dead games has been "cosmetic" for the most part. It isn't surprising if people didn't make a big deal out of it. Now if you would actually need to select items and use them, that could become an issue.

• In my playthrough where I shot August it still said I had my bullet in episode two (though acknowledged that I did shoot him and lost said bullet) - this was before I got the second bullet, too. I noticed it in the first scene.

• Yeah me too. I shot Felix but I still had my bullet in ep2 o.o

In my playthrough where I shot August it still said I had my bullet in episode two (though acknowledged that I did shoot him and lost said bullet) - this was before I got the second bullet, too. I noticed it in the first scene.

• I shot Felix but got the same thing, it said I had a bullet in my inventory but the Previously On segment and the connversation between Fiona and Sasha said I shot him.

In my playthrough where I shot August it still said I had my bullet in episode two (though acknowledged that I did shoot him and lost said bullet) - this was before I got the second bullet, too. I noticed it in the first scene.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.