50 Shades Of Rhyiona

13»

Comments

• Alt text

20 points to Rhyiona!

Linsepins posted: »

+ 20 approval Oeps wrong fandom xD

• And that, kids, is called True Love #telltaleplsmakeithappenimbeggingyouitsdestiny

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hidden scene in the game. 100% proof.

• #TelltaleIsJustWaitingForTheRightMoment

And that, kids, is called True Love #telltaleplsmakeithappenimbeggingyouitsdestiny

• smart

#TelltaleIsJustWaitingForTheRightMoment

• #PraiseTelltale

smart

• edited March 2015

Rhys drummed his metallic fingers against his knee.

"Okay, I need to plan this very carefully. Knowing her she'll punch me for even moving without her expecting it..."

He took a deep breath and...

"Argh! I cannot do it! Why does this have to be so hard?!"

He ran his fingers through his hair and paced back and forth in the tiny room. He didn't go very far.

"I just...I just gotta go for it, that's what it is. Yeah. Preparing is for losers. Totally."

-

Later, he could see her turn the door knob before entering the room and laying her hat on the small table that still managed to occupy a third of the already small room.

"Why do we have this shitty table?"

"Because you, as a Pandoran, are greedy and don't wanna waste money on something more fitting."

Fiona crossed her arms.

"Snappy, are we? What bug bit you today?"

"The love bug."

"What?"

"N-nothing...hey, look, it's ten right now, we should really get going!"

"Going where? You never told me anything..."

"I'm telling you now! It's a secret!"

He grabbed her by the arm and, leaving no room to protest, dragged her outside.

"Um. Rhys."

"Y-yeah?"

"This is where we were going?"

"Yeah."

"We're twelve meters away from the house."

"W-what counts is the idea!

He could tell she was annoyed by now and was just holding it in because the curiosity was too damn high.

"What idea?"

He dropped down on one knee. He reached behind his back and her eyes grew wide.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...Get on with it, jerk."

"Will you..."

She almost squealed.

"...change the tire on our ride?"

And with that he offered her a lug wrench from behind his back.

"Last time you changed it real well when we were held captive and I hurt my knee earlier so I-OW!"

He watched through pain filled tears as she walked away fuming. Pouting, he looked at the ring he'd hid in his pocket.

"Guess I just wasn't brave enough yet, huh?"

#IHopeYouCriEvritiem

• Proof of their love #593:

Alt text

Alt text

As you can clearly see in this situation, Rhys is trusting Fiona to do whatever she has planned. Besides that, however, there´s an undeniable sense of something left unsaid that only two soulmates could understand by communicating with their eyes. Rhys is telling her that since he´s too shy, she´s the one that´s going to have to take the big steps in this relationship. He´s not tough enough so he´s going to rely on his love to do this for for him. You can read in her facial expression that she´s proud and honoured that he feels comfortable enough to rely on her, especially on something relating to the most important thing in their lives: their undying love for each other and she silently lets him know that she will never let him down and they´ll get through anything together.

10/10 love story.

• That's so adorable!!!!

Proof of their love #593: As you can clearly see in this situation, Rhys is trusting Fiona to do whatever she has planned. Beside

• Everything about Rhyiona is adorable.

That's so adorable!!!!

• Alt text

Rhys drummed his metallic fingers against his knee. "Okay, I need to plan this very carefully. Knowing her she'll punch me for even movin

• Seriously, you should make a collection of this "Proof of Love" series. I will read them through. :p

Proof of their love #593: As you can clearly see in this situation, Rhys is trusting Fiona to do whatever she has planned. Beside

• There is no better way to shed joyful tears than to shed them #ForRhyiona.

• I didn't think I could ship them more than I already did...

Rhys drummed his metallic fingers against his knee. "Okay, I need to plan this very carefully. Knowing her she'll punch me for even movin

• That, my friend, is a fantastic idea!

tessie0713 posted: »

Seriously, you should make a collection of this "Proof of Love" series. I will read them through.

• You can always ship them more and more.

#RhyionaBestShip

I didn't think I could ship them more than I already did...

• Alt text

Proof of their love #967:

A very easily overlooked Rhyiona moment. How? Let me explain to you. Note how Rhys running his hand through his hair gives away the nervousness he's trying to hide? Busted, Rhys! But why exactly is he nervous? That's right. Because Jack's words are making him nervous. Jack can sense Rhys' undying love itching to be shown to Fiona and he knows Rhys is suffering because of it. That's why he says "in a worse situation". Because it was pretty bad before but now, with his love separated from him, he's downright miserable. Jack is just a soul with good intentions trying to matchmake two destined lovers together. He is the hero he claims to be and the hero Rhys needs to finally grow the corage to confess his heart out to the woman he loves.

Thank you, Handsome Jack, our lord and saviour.

• Alt text

Proof of their love #967: A very easily overlooked Rhyiona moment. How? Let me explain to you. Note how Rhys running his hand through his

• That scene is actually...

Proof of their love #328!

I'll get to explaining. As with Rhys, the hand in the hair is a sign of nervousness. Indeed, her slight smile also gives it away. She's trying to hide the fact that she's thinking about Rhys. The fondness in her eyes is also unmistakable. She, however, does not have a Handsome Jack and must deal with her pain of not knowing how to deal with this breathtaking love alone. She deals with the situation alone, opting to fake a smile and pretend this wanting to be with Rhys forever and not knowing how to deal with it wasn't a problem.

#Pray4Fiona

• Alt text

That scene is actually... Proof of their love #328! I'll get to explaining. As with Rhys, the hand in the hair is a sign of nervousnes

• That room represents all of us. Beautiful.

• Alt text

Alt text

What Handsome Jack actually did.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.