If you had to save Sasha or Vaughn

If at the start of episode 3, you had to choose between either saving Sasha or Vaughn. Who would you pick.

Alt text

Alt text

Comments

• Vaughn hands down. Sasha gtfo.

• Sasha fuck Vaughn

• I like Vaughn but he hasn't managed to make me care for him that much, so I would choose Sasha.

• edited March 2015

Nope. Not answering. Not happening. Lalalalalala I can't hear you.

Alt text

• Vaughn, but I'm 99.9% sure that both of them will survive.

• I like them both but I'd have to pick Vaughn because he's my bro

• We're bros.

Bros for bros.

Bro bro bro bro brobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrorbro...

SerpentXeos posted: »

I like them both but I'd have to pick Vaughn because he's my bro

• Alt text

Vaughn hands down. Sasha gtfo.

• edited March 2015

Vaughn. That choice would make Rhysha determinant, thank god.

• Depends who would I be playing as. If Rhys, then I'd save Vaughn. If Fiona, then I'd save Sasha.

• It comes down to who I am playing as. If I'm playing as Fiona, no doubt Sasha, if I'm playing as Rhys, no doubt Vaughn (unless it's proven that he intended to go through with helping Vasquez, in which case I'm helping Sasha no matter what).

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

You didn't see anything.

Poogers555 posted: »

Vaughn

• Sasha no matter what, especially if I'm Rhys. She'll own him a favor if you know what I mean.

• Love em both. But if I had to choose it would be Sasha.

• I...

I dunno D:

Sasha is so great and hilarious and actually seems to know what she's doing but Vaughn is this nerdy little dork who's our best friend and just

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME PICK?

• Vaughn, he is my bro

• I have to say Sasha here. Vaughn betrayed us once already, plus RHYSHA4LIFE

• edited March 2015

Dear god, I don't know. 8U; It appears Sasha will do SOMETHING to make Fiona mad at her, if Fiona's "I'll give Sasha this much" is any indication; meanwhile, I'm not sure if I trust Vaughn anymore.

I think if/when such a situation shows up, I might just let the timer run out and let fate decide, because as much as I have doubts, I do like both characters and don't want to choose.

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny That's funny coming from you(If you get it!)

You didn't see anything.

• Alt text

Tolispro posted: »

@InGen_Nate_Kenny That's funny coming from you(If you get it!)

• Wouldn't it be cruel if they made you think it was a type of Carley/Doug decision, like one might die and then faked out? Like if they literally made it really dramatic and intense, but then they totally trolled you by having Rhys or Fiona get prevented from somehow making the decision, say 'Loader Bot saves them both la la la' and the pair are just 'okay nevermind about that then!'.

But decisions? Yeah >.> I'd choose Sasha. Save the pretty girl with the gun and leave the dorky guy to die, sound familiar?

• oh god no please, i can't.....SHIT. Uhhhhh I'd probably pick.....Sasha (im so sorry Vaughn) because I mean, I don't really trust Vaughn that much anymore cuz he AGREED to sell me out (even though he said he wasn't gonna go through with it) when I defended his ass, and also because Rhys would be girl-trapped with Fiona and Sasha so you know

• I got a feeling that these two won't die anyway. I mean we need someone to talk for us in our best interest if we do a silent play-through :)

• Alt text

DoubleJump posted: »

I got a feeling that these two won't die anyway. I mean we need someone to talk for us in our best interest if we do a silent play-through

• You can't keep avoiding to answer, kiddo..

• Alt text

Sasha no matter what, especially if I'm Rhys. She'll own him a favor if you know what I mean.

• You mean like the Christa and Omid choice in Long Road Ahead, that just affected their opinions of you?

I think it be smart, cause that way if you were playing as Rhys and saved Sasha, you would get Sasha and Fiona's favor, and Vaughn be liked 'Bro'

Save the pretty girl with the gun and leave the dorky guy to die, sound familiar?

Wait a minute. There was a 'Save Doug' graffiti on the wall in Hollow Point In Episode 1. Doug gets it in Episode 3. 3+1=4. Choice to save Sasha/Vaughn confirmed for Escape Plan Bravo.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Wouldn't it be cruel if they made you think it was a type of Carley/Doug decision, like one might die and then faked out? Like if they liter

• Vaughn, no hesitation.

• Vaughn, cause BROS BEFORE HOES YEEAAH !

No seriously as someone said I'd probably just wait for the timer to go off and regret it later :/

• I'm with you on this! I don't even think I'm emotionally prepared to answer this yet...

• Sasha. Vaughn seems a lot harder to trust for a so-called "best friend".

• I would pick Sasha. I really F***king hate her. It seems like the more heroic thing to do.

Imagine, you picked to not forgive Vaughn after he betrayed you, then later down the line, you have to choose in between Sasha and Vaughn, only one can live. I could imagine Vaughn telling you to save Sasha, because he broke your trust and some stuff then he says he wont make the descision hard for Rhys, so he lets himself die so you have to help Sasha, and before he does, Rhys tells Vaughn that he forgives him finally and that he will tell his future children about him. Followed up by Fiona asking why he chose Sasha over Vaughn.

• Vaughn– that body is just too spectacular to let die lol.
    Even if he did/will betray me, I find Sasha to be incredibly annoying and he will feel guilty forever and be my bro again.

• Same. just nope.

• Sasha. Vaughn already betrayed us once.

• I'd do playthroughs for both.

But on the first & canon playthough I'd let Vaughn die. He already betrayed Rhys once, and I want to see how things turn out with Rhys & Sasha.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.