Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited March 2015

How the fuck is it annoying? Like you stated, they have separate teams and its been a week since Episode 2 released. Chill

nohuhhuh posted: »

When I saw that GOT trailer, I died a little. And yes I know, they have separate teams so no need to blame them but...it's just annoying. But then again, I really appreciate the effort and love they put into TFTBL episode two.

• Your comment seems bipolar

Crips posted: »

Meanwhile... GOT EPISODE 3 RELEASING TOMORROW!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

• Wow, Tales can't catch a break. Once again GoT comes out a week after to steal it's thunder. xD

Crips posted: »

Meanwhile... GOT EPISODE 3 RELEASING TOMORROW!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

• MUST PLAY MORE. MANY CLIFFHANGER. SUCH MAD. WOW.

• I think HBO is giving Telltale some form of a deadline for GoT, considering that series has been very unusually consistent on it's release schedule so far. I'm sure Borderlands will take longer to come out than GoT has.

Seeing how GOT is already getting episode 3 this week, I'm going to assume either the second or third week of April for our next episode. Hopefully.

• I know, when they switched all their social media stuff over to GoT I was like, "Come on - you're not even giving Tales a chance to shine!"

Deadpoolian posted: »

Wow, Tales can't catch a break. Once again GoT comes out a week after to steal it's thunder. xD

• such comment. much wow

wolfman_616 posted: »

MUST PLAY MORE. MANY CLIFFHANGER. SUCH MAD. WOW.

• I just care so much more about TFTBL than GOT so of course it's a bit annoying that GOT is one episode ahead of Tales. I'm not really annoyed by GOT but this situation itself is annoying. I know my logic is flawed but this is what I feel. And what comes to episode 3 (Tales), all the "oh gimme ep 3 now" talking is just for good fun. I don't assume that this episode comes any time soon and it's fine. I just love this game so much and whining about it is part of the waiting.

And please, I know we are in the internet but there's no reason to be rude.

How the fuck is it annoying? Like you stated, they have separate teams and its been a week since Episode 2 released. Chill

• edited March 2015

The next episode better come out quicker than episode 2. It only took Game of Thrones episode 3, a month and a half to come out.......

• I won't be able to survive this..

Seems like 5 months now

• Well hopefully Tales is still selling well, despite it's bad luck!

I know, when they switched all their social media stuff over to GoT I was like, "Come on - you're not even giving Tales a chance to shine!"

• edited March 2015

a month and a half?? that's so damn soon. Now I really hope that Tales comes out in two months. At least.

The next episode better come out quicker than episode 2. It only took Game of Thrones episode 3, a month and a half to come out.......

• does really anyone know when ep.3 will be out? O.o

• Pinky: What are we going to do tonight Brain? Brain: Wait for the next release pinky. Pinky: SNARF!

• Telltale please hurry, I want to see if it was a good idea to trust Jack.
    Alt text

• Nope. Also, welcome to the forums.

oOGretuxOo posted: »

does really anyone know when ep.3 will be out? O.o

• It probably is... cause TT people practically said so.

JMOREL posted: »

Telltale please hurry, I want to see if it was a good idea to trust Jack.

• !!! Athena brought up Hollowpoint in the Claptastic DLC!

• :O Video please? :)

Dapnee posted: »

!!! Athena brought up Hollowpoint in the Claptastic DLC!

• What?

• Alt text

• GUYS. I just won a copy of the Handsome Collection on PS4 from Gearbox. This is so awesome, I've never won a giveaway before. This will finally give me the motivation to play through BL2 again! Plus it comes with a ton of dlc I've never even played before. Can't wait for my copy to arrive!

Should make the wait for episode 3 easier. :P

• I feel the exact same. D:

I just care so much more about TFTBL than GOT so of course it's a bit annoying that GOT is one episode ahead of Tales. I'm not really annoye

• It's so frustrating T_T
    ( and my favorite youtubers are playing GOT but not TFTB oh my god why )

I know, when they switched all their social media stuff over to GoT I was like, "Come on - you're not even giving Tales a chance to shine!"

• After playing ep 3 of got I feel like next week should have ep 3 of Tales...

I need my Telltale fix at all times

• The winners for the We Love Fine contest should of been picked already, but it seems it's catching delay fever. (The borderlands contest isn't listed in the contest section either). Hopefully it's just an issue of contacting winners, I really want to buy half of the shirts and Vinyls from it.

• edited March 2015

Ordered mines a couple of days ago! Can't wait for it to arrive! Ahh! :D

Deadpoolian posted: »

GUYS. I just won a copy of the Handsome Collection on PS4 from Gearbox. This is so awesome, I've never won a giveaway before. This will fina

• Is it bad that I didn't even realise GoT Ep3 came out yesterday? I think my lust for TFTB is coming back.

• Really? I haven't got that far yet. I only just started Borderlands 2 lol

• When did they say that?

DeityD posted: »

It probably is... cause TT people practically said so.

• edited March 2015

When they played ep2 on twitch.

TheQuebecer posted: »

When did they say that?

• I wan't to know what happens next! Meet Athena again after i was all nice and bailed her out with Janey! and frigging BRICK! Give it to me noooooooow! whines

Alt text

• i want sum burderlunds

wy u no giv me burderlunds

• GoT got episode 3 yesterday (it's been a little over month since they released Ep 2, wtf) and I got this feeling we might get Tales Ep 3 late next month/early May. Well, hopefully. I'm aware of that there are two seperate teams working on those games, but... As many of you've said, Ep 3 usually takes less than Ep 2. So I have big hopes we don't have to wait 4 months this time.

• Cool! Are you a long time Borderlands fan, or is this going to be your first time playing the main games? :D

Ordered mines a couple of days ago! Can't wait for it to arrive! Ahh!

• I just read a new interview with Dameon Clarke, and this quote has got me SO. DAMN. HYPED.

"As far as recording the character with Telltale goes, the writers are taking him in some interesting directions. Adding some hilarious and even disturbing elements to him. I’m excited to see where we go from here."

I'm legitimately terrified what Dameon considers 'disturbing' considering the already super messed-up HJ stuff he's had to voice over the years.

Alt text

• I just want him to posses Rhys and make some nasty things. Some tragedy needs to happen in the next episode.

I just read a new interview with Dameon Clarke, and this quote has got me SO. DAMN. HYPED. "As far as recording the character with Tel

• Hey now, it wouldn't be fair for that to happen to those (few) of us who knew better than to trust any Handsome Jack, living or...made out of 1's and 0's.

I just want him to posses Rhys and make some nasty things. Some tragedy needs to happen in the next episode.

• Totally agree - I think episode 2 set him up really well as this delightful jerk who's charismatic and entertaining (just like the beginning of BL2), but I want them to burst that bubble and let him wreak havoc (and then go back to the comedy a'la the milkshake moment)!

I just want him to posses Rhys and make some nasty things. Some tragedy needs to happen in the next episode.

• Oh shit, oh crap.

I just read a new interview with Dameon Clarke, and this quote has got me SO. DAMN. HYPED. "As far as recording the character with Tel

Sign in to comment in this discussion.