Clues to Future Episode Locations in Title Backgrounds

2»

Comments

• Wait ... so the woman at the end of the "episode 3" preview from episode 2, is that fat chick in the "catch a ride" slide? .. that's a little dissapointing. I was hoping it was hammerlock's sister from the pre-sequel.

• edited March 2015

Also, Rhys is holding the stun baton in his right hand, even though he's left handed. You know who is right handed? Jack. O_O

Ohh. no WAY! That WOULD make sense, they're not showing Rhys' face... (glowing yellow eye possibility)
    I've gotta stop reading these theories, one of them might be true! And I DO NOT want to spoil anything. I like the surprises...

Also, Rhys is holding the stun baton in his right hand, even though he's left handed. You know who is right handed? Jack. O_O

• It is - if you look at her sleeves when she's tearing the picture, she has the same massive... sleeves? Dunno what word to use here.

stevean2 posted: »

Wait ... so the woman at the end of the "episode 3" preview from episode 2, is that fat chick in the "catch a ride" slide? .. that's a little dissapointing. I was hoping it was hammerlock's sister from the pre-sequel.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.