Unpopular opinions.

13»

Comments

• I know right? I think telltale will probably do that aswell. Jack needs us and we need him at certain points, infact he needs US more than we need him... if the ending of 2 (with fiona) is anything to go by we could just ignore his pleas and side with fiona, not alot he can do about it if it got us all out of that situation.

SpaceGoat posted: »

It'd be pretty ironic if Handsome Jack ends up being one of the more trustworthy characters (at least initially) in this series. Heck, we've

• edited March 2015

If you say so. Penguin Head. You heard me! Penguin head. You have penguins on your mind all day and that makes YOU a penguin head.

Because my first gif was also from Adventure Time - y'know, thematic links and stuff.

• Alt text

stevean2 posted: »

If you say so. Penguin Head. You heard me! Penguin head. You have penguins on your mind all day and that makes YOU a penguin head.

• If the next three episodes are just as great as the first two, it will definitely beat out TWD as my favorite.

I'm not sure if this is really considered an unpopular opinion.... but In My Opinion. Tales From The Borderlands is the best series telltale has ever done.

• I like Rhys and I like Sasha, but I don't ship them together.

• I agree. He's only killed one person so far, and he was around for all of thirty seconds and we have no idea why. I don't get why Felix said he was a murderous psychopath.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Agreed. I think he's a pretty decent dude as far as Pandorans go. I certainly don't see him as some creep or villain like some people do.

• I ship Soosher.

• Jack has tricked people before to the point of trying to kill them or use them for something horrible, but given the situation he's in Rhys has the advantage.

stevean2 posted: »

I .... Trust Handsome Jack. ... that's probably an idiot move but.... y'know

• Actually curious, what is "Soosher"?

I ship Soosher.

• I believe it's Sasha and Scooter.

Actually curious, what is "Soosher"?

• That's interesting.

Not sure if I specifically ship that, but Scooter seems less creepy than in the other Borderland games and I would actually like to see him end up with someone, despite me not being much of a shipper.

I believe it's Sasha and Scooter.

• It's Scooter x Asher obviously. Can't you see their undying love?

Alt text

Actually curious, what is "Soosher"?

• Penguin head! everyone! look at the penguin head and point and laugh!

• Pretty much this.

I like Rhys and I like Sasha, but I don't ship them together.

• Lol I don't actually ship them. I just think it's funny considering his "jizz" moment when he first saw sasha.

That's interesting. Not sure if I specifically ship that, but Scooter seems less creepy than in the other Borderland games and I would actually like to see him end up with someone, despite me not being much of a shipper.

• I love that ship. ugh i want episode 3 already!!

I only really ship Jack and Rhys. I like the other ships, but I'm not totally in love with them either x) Not really an opinion, but I'm

Sign in to comment in this discussion.