Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Its determinant according to an interview. She could end up with either depending on the players choice

Maybe it's just me being to hopeful because I want it to happen but episode 2 seemed to tease a romance between Chloe and Max. Of course it also teased Max and Warren relationship.

• Honestly? I don't like Chloe. First she gets upset at me for answering Kate on the phone, starts playing with a gun, and gets upset that I didn't want to shoot Frank. Like what the hell? I'm selfish for being there for Kate?

• Really? I never heard this interview. But if that's true then that is cool, but would honestly be a hard choice for me lol. Both Chloe And Warren are awesome.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Its determinant according to an interview. She could end up with either depending on the players choice

• I can understand Chloe's side of things with the Phone call though.

Honestly? I don't like Chloe. First she gets upset at me for answering Kate on the phone, starts playing with a gun, and gets upset that I didn't want to shoot Frank. Like what the hell? I'm selfish for being there for Kate?

• To be fair, she has some pretty serious abandonment issues, especially concerning Max, She also has no other friend in the world, and is hopped up on the fact that her (just-back-in-her-life) best friend has time powers.

Also the guy was threatening her with a knife, and in future situations she would want to know that Max could be counted on to have her back.

She has problems, but I think they're mostly understandable.

Honestly? I don't like Chloe. First she gets upset at me for answering Kate on the phone, starts playing with a gun, and gets upset that I didn't want to shoot Frank. Like what the hell? I'm selfish for being there for Kate?

• "According to Creative Director Jeane-Maxime Morris, the relationship between Max and Chloe is ambiguous enough that it could be read as romantic if a player so desired same goes for Warren" interview by engadget

Still don't get your hopes up too early "But it is mostly still a friendship story before everything," Artistic Director Michel Koch "It's a friendship story and a mystery."

Really? I never heard this interview. But if that's true then that is cool, but would honestly be a hard choice for me lol. Both Chloe And Warren are awesome.

• I freaking LOVE this game! The end scene was so intense!

I still have a ton of unanswered questions though. Like, for instance,

1.Is chloe(and possibly now Kate) destined to die like final destination or Donnie Darko?
    2.Could Max take people with her through time?
    3.why don't people notice Max suddenly "teleporting" when she moves while turning back time?
    4.what is up with the spirt deer?
    5.will Max officially be nick-named the Blackwell Ninja?
    7.and most important: what happened to my sixth question!?!

• So she expects Max to kill for her? That's extreme.

Honestly, hard for to have sympathy for her when she chose to hang out and owe money to all the worst people.

• How? Max could have said "Sorry Chloe but there's this girl that seriously needs my help real quick." But sparing 30 seconds to help someone else is bad?

I can understand Chloe's side of things with the Phone call though.

• I hope the "water plant" option is there on every episode, i don't know why, but I find it sorta funny in a weird way.

• its kinda nice to know she cares for her plant

AdamGoodtme posted: »

I hope the "water plant" option is there on every episode, i don't know why, but I find it sorta funny in a weird way.

• If your best friend was being threatened with a knife by a drug dealer wouldn't you protect them?
    Also as I said in my previous post it wasn't about shooting him it was about being there for her and having her back when the s#!t hits the fan. Next time he goes after Chloe, she will know whether or not to count on Max.
    Also if Max and Frank get into a similar situation he will know whether or not to call her bluff.

As for For owing money, it's not really something you choose. We don't know all the details yet and I think we should reserve our judgement for that.

Chloe is a severely damaged character and she definitely has faults but they are mostly understandable when you think about the fact that her best friend stopped contacting her, her dad died, her mom got together with an a-hole, and then her new best friend went missing/abandoned her.

So she expects Max to kill for her? That's extreme. Honestly, hard for to have sympathy for her when she chose to hang out and owe money to all the worst people.

• Episode 2 actually made me hate David a little less. He didn't seem like as much of an ahole. Samuel really gave off a creepy vibe in this episode, I feel like he knows more than he's letting on.

• Totally real. I used to always ride a deer through school with a gun lol

#TeamSarah posted: »

Found this super legit leaked photo from Episode 3, predictions? I can only wonder what this photo means. (Seriously though whoever made this is amazing)

• Found this super legit leaked photo from Episode 3, predictions?

Alt text

I can only wonder what this photo means. (Seriously though whoever made this is amazing)

• could he be.......... the SUPERVILLAIN? (there HAS to be one)

Episode 2 actually made me hate David a little less. He didn't seem like as much of an ahole. Samuel really gave off a creepy vibe in this episode, I feel like he knows more than he's letting on.

• So....unless I'm reading this wrong and I could be, but I'm guessing/appears that Brooke has a crush on Warren and Warren obviously has a crush in Max so I wonder if that will continue to come into play future episodes. Like Brooke will continue to grow jealous :3

• edited March 2015

So did you guys have Kate commit suicide or not.

Alt text

In mine she did and I kind of let her, I really liked Kate's characters and i'd never wish upon someone's death in real life but in the game I really wanted Victoria and the vortex club to feel guilty for their actions (if that makes sense) and was hoping Kate's death would make them take a step back and think (doubt it will but who knows). Its hard to explain why I did it :c

Anyways as somebody who has gone through similar situations as Kate (where you feel like theres nothing left) I think DONTNOD pulled off the storyline brilliantly and made me really feel bad for Kate in a similar way i'd feel bad for Clementine. This scene made the episode 5 times better in my opinion and its probably one of my favourite scenes in video games ever. I can easily say now im fully invested in Life is Strange and the characters that play important roles.

• edited March 2015

Or just staight up hate Max if they go in a relationship (determinant)

So....unless I'm reading this wrong and I could be, but I'm guessing/appears that Brooke has a crush on Warren and Warren obviously has a c

• So you let her die so people who have had no guilt ever would suddenly have it. I really think that if it takes a person dying for them to feel bad its really not worth it.

• So you let her die so people who have had no guilt ever would suddenly have it.

Victoria is a person and even though so far she's been portrayed as stereotypical and cliche she does have a heart, bullies do feel guilt and they are people too. Usually bullies are assholes because they have something going on in there life (For instance Taylor is rude because her mom is sick)

Theres also remembering this is a video game and id never do this in real life.

So you let her die so people who have had no guilt ever would suddenly have it. I really think that if it takes a person dying for them to feel bad its really not worth it.

• I think maybe deep down Victoria feels bad or hates herself because she was crying at the end of the episode.

• God this game got really uninteresting very fast. It was a good episode but i can't take the plot seriously when it is basically "Girl is given superpowers so she can deal with high school drama..."

• So who saved Kate the first playthrough, how close did it come?

I didnt intervene with David or answer her call so I already had a few against me. However I did tell her to go to the police and erased every message in the game about her. So I was about even.

I told her to be strong and that others cared about her

I told her that her father loved her and got the bible verse right (completley by chance)

Anyway I saved her.

• edited March 2015

In case if anyone needs to talk

http://lifeisstrange.com/talk/

Here's a neat Easter egg from the game.

http://katesvid.com/

• In the episode 2 leaked version, the episode ends in the principal's office.

You can get suspended or get Nathan suspended.

• Wait, I don't understand. In the release version, Max is suspended right? But in the leaked version, you have a choice to get him or us suspended?

• Kate jumped. felt devastated. Came here to see if anyone saved her, I saw the light upon Kate's fate. Replay the scene and there... Kate is still alive right now. =)

• Max isn't suspended in the released version. Atleast she wasn't for me.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Wait, I don't understand. In the release version, Max is suspended right? But in the leaked version, you have a choice to get him or us suspended?

• depends on your choices.

Wait, I don't understand. In the release version, Max is suspended right? But in the leaked version, you have a choice to get him or us suspended?

• Yeah but again if it takes a good person dying is it really worth it?

So you let her die so people who have had no guilt ever would suddenly have it. Victoria is a person and even though so far she's be

• I dunno.....

David cant be suspended?

• edited March 2015

Yeah typical high school drama like people killing themselves, stalking people and being involved in massive drug debts.

God this game got really uninteresting very fast. It was a good episode but i can't take the plot seriously when it is basically "Girl is given superpowers so she can deal with high school drama..."

• In my playthrough Nathan was suspended.

• "You've brought this on yourself, motherfucker." - to Nathan

Found this super legit leaked photo from Episode 3, predictions? I can only wonder what this photo means. (Seriously though whoever made this is amazing)

• Yeah, I've played it, but it wasn't so good :C

Heavy rain was awesome Have yo played beyond to souls? (its from the same people)

• Bacon Omelette or Belgian Waffle? :3

• Maybe it's just me looking into it too much, but anybody else feel there was some telltalegames the walking dead references?

For Example: the bottle shooting scene, and grabbing the ax and clicking on Chloe and max says something like " good Lord Max she's not a zombie"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.