Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• finally it took forever, but the game finally downloaded. Playing right now :)

• Minor episode 2 spoiler below:

I wonder if anyone else will be able to figure out how to warn Alyssa

• I just won a season pass for Life is Strange in a giveaway, so I'll definitely be playing episode 2 after I play GoT Episode 3 tomorrow! :D

• Is episode 2 release on Steam yet? Anyone? I'm dying waiting for it right now....

• It should be out.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Is episode 2 release on Steam yet? Anyone? I'm dying waiting for it right now....

• [removed]

• Episode 3 will release in May 2015,they have doned some scenes i know that.

• Damn episode 2 had some hard ass choices.

• So.... I think it would be best if Max stopped using her powers. .. just saying lol

• edited March 2015

Managed to prevent Kate's suicide, which I'm hella relieved about.

That bottle search at the dump was hella frustrating.

Told Warren to add loads of potassium. You'd think, as a science geek, he would know what was about to happen. He's a total punching bag in this game.

Threw Jefferson under the bus at the end. Feel bad.

Couldn't find the last photo. Of the beakers...

• That ending was intense as hell.

• edited March 2015

Never mind I figured it out.

• You have to talk to the teacher to get the right answer for Warrens experiment to get that photo.

• Is anyone else having issues with the PSN download of episode 2? It hasn't popped up on the console website or the pc website. Help?

• Episode 2 is out right NOW?!

Alt text

• edited March 2015

I think I hate Victoria a lot more now in Episode 2.

Kate's being pushed into breaking point due to bullying, to the point of jumping off a rooftop, and Victoria can be seen with her friends in the background making a video footage of her suicide.

The word 'bitch' doesn't even come close to describing her.

• At the end of the episode they showed Victoria crying. I think deep down she hates herself.

• That ending was so intense. I'm still shaking.

• Maybe it's just me being to hopeful because I want it to happen but episode 2 seemed to tease a romance between Chloe and Max. Of course it also teased Max and Warren relationship. :3

• edited March 2015

Hey guys I have a question about ep1. If you take the picture of Chloe's step-father harassing Kate, but then rewind to stick up for her, do you still keep the pic?

• I don't see it on PSN yet. :c

• edited March 2015

OMG.

And in that ending, Dontnod showed more use of choice and consequence than Telltale has ever shown before.

Someone KILLING themselves depending on your actions previously?

Jesus. Dontnod is winning the choice game, no question.

• That would be so awesome. It would be cool if the player gets to choose between the two. I'd definitely pick Chloe!! ;)

Maybe it's just me being to hopeful because I want it to happen but episode 2 seemed to tease a romance between Chloe and Max. Of course it also teased Max and Warren relationship.

• Nope. The reason why you can't do both is that you revert back to time before the photo was created and it cannot exist if it was never created in the first place.

MosesARose posted: »

Hey guys I have a question about ep1. If you take the picture of Chloe's step-father harassing Kate, but then rewind to stick up for her, do you still keep the pic?

• Thanks!!

Nope. The reason why you can't do both is that you revert back to time before the photo was created and it cannot exist if it was never created in the first place.

• No one was believe me when I say it has more potential then telltale :P

• But doesn't it say at one point that any object you are holding is not affected by the reversal of time. Isn't that why you still hold onto the hammer in the bathroom, why can't you hold onto the picture.

Nope. The reason why you can't do both is that you revert back to time before the photo was created and it cannot exist if it was never created in the first place.

• Maybe, but Telltale wins in terms of overall writing.

• I believed. I actually like life is strange more than any TTG :)

ualexen92 posted: »

No one was believe me when I say it has more potential then telltale :P

• Plot hole. >_>

But doesn't it say at one point that any object you are holding is not affected by the reversal of time. Isn't that why you still hold onto the hammer in the bathroom, why can't you hold onto the picture.

• Supported her all the way but police one, killed herself because of wrong bible quote. Biblethumping isnt for me.

• I'm about to replay and find out, because this is driving me crazy.

Plot hole. >_>

• Okay. But don't spoil it for me, please. I'm still waiting to get the new episode on the PSN. Not out yet. :(

MosesARose posted: »

I'm about to replay and find out, because this is driving me crazy.

• Don't worry. I just need to find out for myself. I won't post the results.

Okay. But don't spoil it for me, please. I'm still waiting to get the new episode on the PSN. Not out yet.

• I wasnt event asked for a quote

Supported her all the way but police one, killed herself because of wrong bible quote. Biblethumping isnt for me.

• i think you can actually not support her at all and still saver her. Its the final dialogue that counts.

I wasnt event asked for a quote

• So people that played the leaked episode, was it different? Because I watched like a minute of the leaked ep on YouTube and I thought max was in Chloes room in pjs but I didnt watch long and the grapics were terrible so I dont know. I swear I heard something about a sleepover though.

Oh yeah http://katesvid.com is a real page lol

• edited March 2015

Chloe:

"You could've have made a move on me, and I wouldn't even know"

and

"Max, the boss with the gun, marry me"

Max:

"It's illegal in Oregon, for now"

Chloe:

"Fuq that shit. Elope"

Alt text

Maybe it's just me being to hopeful because I want it to happen but episode 2 seemed to tease a romance between Chloe and Max. Of course it also teased Max and Warren relationship.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.