Capn and Friends Tales from the Borderlands Predictions

With a whopping sixty seventy percent accuracy [unless someone has the free time to check every thread i've made for predictions and how much i got right and adjust my math] i figure i'd make some predictions of my own though not going to try as hard this time. And I hope you will share yours too.

1. The Stranger is either Marcus or Tiny Tina riding on Salvador's shoulders in an armored suit.
  2. Yvette at the end of the season will be left in charge of hyperion.
  3. TTG will lead on both Rhyona fans and Rhysha fans but leave the ultimate outcome neither.
  4. Handsome Jack will begin to take more and more control of Rhys depending on Rhys decisions whether this leads to Handsome Rhys or just Rhys with the mentality and ruthlessness of Jack is uncertain and will be defined by the player.
  5. Tiny Tina will have some part in a future episode I do i really do
  6. We'll see more vault hunters besides Brick
  7. In the End it will tie back into the ending of the PreSequel when the Alien stops Lilith from executing Athena despite the protests of Mordecai and Brick and tells the group that they are going to need every vault hunter they can get.

Comments

• edited March 2015

"TTG will lead on both Rhyona fans and Rhysha fans but leave the ultimate outcome neither."

Alt text

• Sounds like TTG heh

GrumpyDof posted: »

"TTG will lead on both Rhyona fans and Rhysha fans but leave the ultimate outcome neither."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.