If you had to save Sasha or Vaughn

Comments

• Sasha no matter what, especially if I'm Rhys. She'll own him a favor if you know what I mean.

• I would save Sasha, no questions. Aside from the fact that Vaughn is spying on us, and reporting everything we find back to fucking Vasquez, Fiona and Sasha are Family. And family trumps fairweather friends any day.

• Family as in Sasha wife, or family as in sister-in-law?

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I would save Sasha, no questions. Aside from the fact that Vaughn is spying on us, and reporting everything we find back to fucking Vasquez, Fiona and Sasha are Family. And family trumps fairweather friends any day.

• Sasha.

Vaughn lost points after the "deal".

• edited March 2015

Not real sure I believe that Vaughn is still contacting Vasquez...anymore.

I would save Sasha, no questions. Aside from the fact that Vaughn is spying on us, and reporting everything we find back to fucking Vasquez, Fiona and Sasha are Family. And family trumps fairweather friends any day.

• i thought this was gonna be the last choice for episode 2, i would pick sasha

• edited March 2015

Can, and will. Lalalalalala, can't hear you.

armis37 posted: »

You can't keep avoiding to answer, kiddo..

• I would pick Vaughn. Vaughn and Rhys are bros. But then again, I also like to think that Rhysha is real..aaagh too hard to choose!! And I'm gonna be mad anyway no matter who ends up dying.

• Vaughn, because I really want to give to Fiona a good reason to hate Rhys.

• Depends of who I'm playing as at this moment. If I'm Fiona I'm saving Sasha, if I'm Rhys I'm saving Vaughn.

I love both Vaughn and Sasha ^-^

• Alt text

I would pick Sasha. I really F***king hate her. It seems like the more heroic thing to do. Imagine, you picked to not forgive Vaughn afte

• Silence is a valid option anyway I guess xD

Nope. Not answering. Not happening. Lalalalalala I can't hear you.

• I think that too. Especially because Fiona and Rhys would be sad just by talking about Sasha and Vaughn, and I remember Rhys telling Fiona about the brobrobro thing "We don't talk like that". If Vaughn died Rhys would've said "didn't" not "don't" :3

Vaughn, but I'm 99.9% sure that both of them will survive.

• Sasha is your little sister though ._.

SerpentXeos posted: »

I like them both but I'd have to pick Vaughn because he's my bro

• Vaughn, all the way. Why? Because bro bro bro bro ofc.

• edited March 2015

Sasha, but for a different reason than before, even though i still hate her.

Lets say Rhyona happens, and Sasha get back with August. What happens the Vaughn you may ask? He is alone while we are on this mission, sad hes got not body. After this is all over, he get married to a nice girl, has children. The wife turns out to be a complete a**hole, drains him of money and leaves with the kid and has a divorce. Cant make house payments, has to pay child support, loses his job, and then starts to grow bald because of stress. And then he marries again, to a Pandora redneck, they live in a double wide trailer, w with 13 kids, and hes to support them while making numerous other payments. It turns out the events of TFtBL is him remembering when things were good for him Then the camera pans across the trailer park, in to Vaughns home, he is in a stained recliner, with a stained work-out shirt on. It zooms in on his face an he says "f###k my life".The screen goes black and the credits roll.

I cant let Vaughn live, knowing that a horrible thought like this COULD happen to him. It would be too much to bear, so in order to protect him, he has to die and stay young, and un-balded

• Alt text

Sasha, but for a different reason than before, even though i still hate her. Lets say Rhyona happens, and Sasha get back with August. Wha

• Depends on who I am playing as. If I was Rhys, I'd save Sasha. If Fiona, I'd save Vaughn.

• The people who've brought up the whole 'depends on who I'm playing as' thing really have hit the nail on the head. There's just no way that Fiona would save Vaughn over Sasha. Rhys is a bit more tricky, not because of Rhysha etc. but because Vaughn has potentially betrayed him and the relationship dynamics between colleagues (at the most back-stabbing, blood-thirsty corporation in the universe) are just not the same as family.

And no, I wouldn't succumb to white knight syndrome and save the girl, just because she's a girl - women and children do not get an automatic get out jail free card in my TT playthroughs (as is evidenced by me not saving a particular child early in TWD, solely because said child drove me crazy and I thought the other person would be far more beneficial to my survival - never lived that one down, though, did I? Not with a certain character reminding me about it at EVERY. AVAILABLE. OPPORTUNITY.)

• edited March 2015

It really depends on what i want.

1. Save Sasha, Fiona/Sasha see how hot and awesome you really are and how you made sacrifices. Then Rhys gets some p***y.

2. Save Vaughn, Sasha dies, have a bro for life, comfort Fiona, and MAYBE get some p***y.

Either way its not really a losing situation for Rhys.

• And no, I wouldn't succumb to white knight syndrome and save the girl, just because she's a girl - women and children do not get an automatic get out jail free card in my TT playthroughs (as is evidenced by me not saving a particular child early in TWD, solely because said child drove me crazy and I thought the other person would be far more beneficial to my survival - never lived that one down, though, did I? Not with a certain character reminding me about it at EVERY. AVAILABLE. OPPORTUNITY.)

I find this to sort of be like saving Doug or Carley. One is a nerd, the other one has a gun. It might be the same with Vaughn and Sasha.

The people who've brought up the whole 'depends on who I'm playing as' thing really have hit the nail on the head. There's just no way that

• I like Sasha, but definitely Vaugh. He's my bro and he's Chris Hardwick!

• Playing as Rhys: then Vaughn; playing as Fiona: then Sasha.

Alt text

• Family as in they are sisters, and literally all each other has.

Family as in Sasha wife, or family as in sister-in-law?

• To each their own, i do believe it though.

J-Master posted: »

Not real sure I believe that Vaughn is still contacting Vasquez...anymore.

• I apologize.

I totally read your comment only thinking about Rhys, which is why my response was kind of weird.

Family as in they are sisters, and literally all each other has.

• No worries, i figured it was along those lines

I apologize. I totally read your comment only thinking about Rhys, which is why my response was kind of weird.

• edited March 2015

Why does this matter? We have a expert necromancer named Dr. Ned. He may seem dead, but he did some F##ked up S##t to his body so he may still be alive. Find him and we can bring whoever dies back to life. Their body may be deformed when it is done, but at least they're alive right?

• Rhys is getting dat puss tonight.

It really depends on what i want. * Save Sasha, Fiona/Sasha see how hot and awesome you really are and how you made sacrifices. Then Rh

• Not really sure: at the moment, I'd have to say Vaughn. But I really like Sasha and I'm hoping there'll be more development between her and Rhys. But, as some people have already said, I'd probably go for Vaughn if I was Rhys and Sasha if I was Fiona.

• Don't really mind who dies, if there's a chance Rhys can get something out of it >:)

It really depends on what i want. * Save Sasha, Fiona/Sasha see how hot and awesome you really are and how you made sacrifices. Then Rh

• edited March 2015

Personally i chose Jack and NOT Fiona at the end of EP2.. BUT if i ever had the choice i would choose SASHA. because i can always get another vaughn, but Fiona will ONLY get ONE Sasha... so my Rhys will get over vaughn, but i dont think fiona will ever be over sasha! i hope i get to choose tho and not just a vague consequence like 'Oh you chose jack so sasha dies, Oh you pick fiona so vaughn dies' because i will be pissed off... i chose jack because i trust his plan over fionas, but that doesnt mean that i want him to choose who to kill for me... if that eve haooen lol :) but yeah, thats my personal opinion :D

now lets play a game of how much i said rhys,fiona,sasha and vaughn LOL.

• edited March 2015

I'm saving Vaughn every time, whether he betrays me or not. Sasha, while she has her funny moments, is usually so annoying she drives me up a wall. If I'm gonna kill anyone, it'll be her.

Plus Vaughn is just a precious nerd boy. He and Rhys make the perfect team of nerd boys. I can't break that up.

• Wait, is the second asterisked word penis - why does it end with S?

So, you're hoping to get some from Vaughn? I mean, his abs are killer, but I just don't know if I'm feeling Rhyaughn...

• Fixed it before somebody imagined what i just did.

Wait, is the second asterisked word penis - why does it end with S? So, you're hoping to get some from Vaughn? I mean, his abs are killer, but I just don't know if I'm feeling Rhyaughn...

• Aww, where's the fun in that?

With all the ship wars I was hoping for a bit of variation and Rhys + Vaughn hasn't had a lot of traction here.

Fixed it before somebody imagined what i just did.

• edited March 2015

II bet i figured it out, since i actually just played the 2nd episode today for the first time.

1. At the end you choose Fiona. Light flash goes off, everybody is confused. Assquez is mad at Fiona, goes to shoot Sasha because August wont do it, shoots, August takes the bullet for Sasha because he still has feelings for her, shoots again and kills Sasha. Now two people dead.

2. You chose Jack, then at the start of Ep. 3 you want Vasquez dead (Actually Jack does), not even a choice. Vasquez sees Rhys' doing whatever, kills Vaughn to try and stop him, Rhys (Jack) doesn't. Then aims at Sasha to make Rhys stop his magical powers. Now your without a friend.

Neither way ends good.

• Vaughn because we're Bro-bros!

• The horror of CHOICE! I can't.. just can't :(

• I'll wait for the red bar to disappear and see what happens. :)

Silence is a valid option anyway I guess xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.