Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• To be honest I played Borderlands 1 and 2, but never finished them and didn't like them very much... I've always been a fan of the story and characters just not the gameplay, if that makes sense? Telltale has made me love the Borderlands series again and i'm definitely looking forward to playing it, full this time!

What about you? :3

Deadpoolian posted: »

Cool! Are you a long time Borderlands fan, or is this going to be your first time playing the main games?

• edited March 2015

Maybe YOU are the ones who will be punished, and the ones who chose Pandora's/Elpis'/The Universe's one true king will be rewarded for their loyalty...?

(oh my god, that would be so messed up, please make it happen, TT!)

TheQuebecer posted: »

Hey now, it wouldn't be fair for that to happen to those (few) of us who knew better than to trust any Handsome Jack, living or...made out of 1's and 0's.

• Why few? Only ~35% chose Jack at the end of ep2.

TheQuebecer posted: »

Hey now, it wouldn't be fair for that to happen to those (few) of us who knew better than to trust any Handsome Jack, living or...made out of 1's and 0's.

• Yeah I'm really starting to love Handsome Jack, he's so full of contrasts. There's nothing scarier than a guy who's very easy-going and hysterical at first but then all of a sudden starts acting most sadistic way possible. It's like I can't decide if I love or hate this character. And that makes him a perfect antagonist in my opinion.

Totally agree - I think episode 2 set him up really well as this delightful jerk who's charismatic and entertaining (just like the beginning

• Bro. Bro. Bro. Bro. Bro.

• Make me question my choices, how dare you.

Maybe YOU are the ones who will be punished, and the ones who chose Pandora's/Elpis'/The Universe's one true king will be rewarded for their loyalty...? (oh my god, that would be so messed up, please make it happen, TT!)

• edited March 2015

Dairy entry No. 1

3/25/16

Dear Diary:

It's the first Christmas without father, he left last year to go search for episode 3. He hasnt come back yet, sent any messages. Telltale has long since gone silent. I booted up my old Xbox 360, and started up Tales from the Borderlands. Episode 3 coming soon it said, i'm still waiting i said. I stepped outside into the cold. I looked up and closed my eyes.

Mail Man: Hey, sir, are you The_Greasy_Broccoli?

Me: Yeah, thats me. Anything you need?

Mail Man: I was told to give this to you.

He handed me a letter, with my fathers hand writing on it. It said "Son, if you are reading this, then i am ded by now, but i just thought you should know its almost here, just wait a little longer. Sorry i couldnt be there to see you play it, but it will be an awesome master-piece, i have seen the future, and you will enjoy it."

I hope the episode is as good as father said, i am glad to know he is in a better place, where we dont wait weeks for the episodes. I will write again, but not until the episode is released, bye for now diary.

The only one you can trust anymore,

The_Greasy_Broccoli

• well its not like I WANTED to go insane or anything!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Dairy entry

Dairy entry No. 1 3/25/16 Dear Diary: It's the first Christmas without father, he left last year to go search for episode 3. He has

• edited March 2015

Cool! I'm sure you'll enjoy BL2 more this time around. Once the story gets rolling, it's so damn good. One of my favorite games ever! I've played all of them except for the first game.

I found the gameplay really difficult when I first started playing, but once I got leveled up and started finding good weapons, I had a lot of fun with 'em!

To be honest I played Borderlands 1 and 2, but never finished them and didn't like them very much... I've always been a fan of the story and

• Great article! Telltale has done an amazing job writing Jack's humorous side. I can't wait to see how they handle his disturbed/psychotic side. That's one of the things I've always found so appealing about this character. He can go from making you laugh to scaring the shit out of you in just a few seconds.

Also, this part of the article doesn't really have anything to do with Tales, but it's too amazing not to share;

During a police stop, Clarke was able to avoid a speeding ticket and did not even try to do so. This was his most memorable moment involving Handsome Jack. "Getting out of a speeding ticket," Clarke said. "The cop somehow put together that I was the voice of Handsome Jack and he happened to be a fan. It terrifies me that a fully armed cop that loves Handsome Jack is out there somewhere. (Kidding aside, he was a great guy and seemed mentally healthy)."

I just read a new interview with Dameon Clarke, and this quote has got me SO. DAMN. HYPED. "As far as recording the character with Tel

• Virtue comes with Patience...

Tewudin posted: »

Patience is a virtue ... which I probably have.

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Dairy entry

• - Laura with a microphone,episode 3 in making confirmed,vine by Shaun iam ded.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

- Laura with a microphone,episode 3 in making confirmed,vine by Shaun iam ded.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited March 2015

- Laura with a microphone,episode 3 in making confirmed,vine by Shaun iam ded.

• Anyone else waiting for shirtless Rhys? #ShirtlessRhysForEpisode3

• Yeee i want to see all of his tatoos so badly ><

Poogers555 posted: »

Anyone else waiting for shirtless Rhys? #ShirtlessRhysForEpisode3

• edited March 2015

Believe it or not, i didn't know what you meant until just now, spent the whole night thinking about it. It was actually intentional. There was a book i read where the guy replaced diary with dairy every time he wrote an entry, so people that would take it would think it was just a letter of concern about a product of a dairy farm. Its actually the second one thats at the top that is a mistake.

dojo32161 posted: »

Dairy entry

• Alt text

Me playing the Pre-Sequel with a friend who's never played it before, I'm the one zooming around in the dirt. He hates me for not telling him about Felicity dieing :33 And to think, he was starting to feel bad for Jack. (He still needs to finish BL2, but it's a bit difficult getting three people with different schedules to all play at the same time.)

• edited March 2015

Bro.. that's bro, bro!

• I do! :D

stevean2 posted: »

well its not like I WANTED to go insane or anything!

• So...Since my Blackbearded version of BL2 broke for some reason and whenever I try to run it, it doesn't work, I'm going to buy a more legal version on my birthday and that's April 3rd.

Hopefully I'll have all the DLCs, I can't wait for Tiny Tina's Assault DLC :P

• Yesssssss and imagine Fiona accidently walking inside.. both blush bright tomato red whilst both of their hearts are drumming thick against their ribcage and blood rushing and pulsing in their ears. ..

Rhyiona forever

akelote12 posted: »

Yeee i want to see all of his tatoos so badly ><

• faaanmtastic

Linsepins posted: »

I do!

• Wow 50 Likes for something like this. The forum is really easy to amuse...

• You know that in 30 minutes ten days have passed since ep 2....
    Why there's no news about ep 3!?
    The wait is killing me!

• Alt text

Yesssssss and imagine Fiona accidently walking inside.. both blush bright tomato red whilst both of their hearts are drumming thick against their ribcage and blood rushing and pulsing in their ears. .. Rhyiona forever

• KARMA STRIKES THE UNWEARY

Crips posted: »

So...Since my Blackbearded version of BL2 broke for some reason and whenever I try to run it, it doesn't work, I'm going to buy a more legal

• Someone's jealous :P

(Actually I totally agree - I had no idea it had that many likes!)

Derpington posted: »

Wow 50 Likes for something like this. The forum is really easy to amuse...

• OMFG I just finished my second playthrough with the opposite choices I made with my first run.

I need episode 3 NOW

• BROBROBRORBOBROBROBROBROBROBROBRORBRORIRORJVORJVISDJCISDMKAC;SDCVLKs

Bro.. that's bro, bro!

• LMFAO! this forum is not good for my mental health xD XD

Dairy entry No. 1 3/25/16 Dear Diary: It's the first Christmas without father, he left last year to go search for episode 3. He has

• Holy F- I can't breathe!

Alt text

• I've played ep.1 and 2 Three times with different choices eveytime. Still feel like I have more to explore. And I bought borderlands 1 & 2 so I can play that while I wait. Never played those games before so now I'm maybe able to wait for ep. 3... before I go... mad... of waiting.... waiting.... weather.... goose...goose... pony... pony made of diamonds....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.