Introducing Borderlands characters

Tales From The Borderlands has already introduced a bunch of characters from the other Borderlands games (Scooter, Athena, Zer0, Jack, Springs, and we've heard Moxxi). We are going to see Brick next episode, but besides him what other characters from previous Borderlands do you want to see. Personally, I want to see Maya, Claptrap, Lilith, and Krieg. I'd also imagine we would see Zed and Marcus eventually.

Comments

• TIMOTHY

TIMOTHY

TIMOTHY

(and I agree with all yours, particularly the first four)

• SIRENS PLS

Alt text

• Goddamn, this is stunning!

• Would prefer Marcus just remain the narrator, but it would be great to see an appearance from him as well.

Would definitely like to see Lilith, Mordecai and the original vault hunters as it seems that the Pre-Sequel's hinted to a further storyline. I'm wondering if that may be connected to the Gortys Project or Tales from the Borderlands.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Goddamn, this is stunning!

• Marcus interacted with them in the very first Tales trailer (that was released back in 2013). Also, I just realised that it shows that Fiona has an earlier version of Gortys core and that the core clearly has the Atlas logo all over it - how many more clues did I miss?

Also, also, I remember I hated Rhys from this trailer - I thought he was just another Hyperion douchebag/Jack wannabe - and then the Zer0 Sum one came out and he was all bumbling, and awkward, and fan-girly (over Zer0), and I was like, "this guy, this guy's alright..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sztWWoEcVQ

Would prefer Marcus just remain the narrator, but it would be great to see an appearance from him as well. Would definitely like to see L

• edited March 2015

I didn't think I would like either of them, honestly.

It also seems like TellTale has had some renovations in light of reviews and our feedback, this trailer was released almost two years ago. Odds are, it may have been changed by now.

Marcus interacted with them in the very first Tales trailer (that was released back in 2013). Also, I just realised that it shows that Fiona

• It's definitely changed for the better!

I didn't think I would like either of them, honestly. It also seems like TellTale has had some renovations in light of reviews and our feedback, this trailer was released almost two years ago. Odds are, it may have been changed by now.

• I hope we can see Gaige.

• Bring on Sir HammerLock (he's funny) and Salvador (he is one serious badass). Oh yeah Bring Tannis and Ellie too, they're pretty funny.

• Claptrap almost has to show up, even if it's just in the background telling Steve to shut the fuck up.

• edited March 2015

• That's genuinely always been one of my favourite things to come out of the Borderlands' universe. When people are bitching about Burch's writing that's the first thing I point them to. <3

• Alt text

and you can't have Tina without this legendary gentleman

Alt text

I would pay 3/4ths of my left arm to have Tina interact with Rhys and Vaughn. I don't know when, I don't know how, (or really honestly why), but this is something I need to see. I also wouldn't mind a little Krieg or Gaige either. c:

Also, this VIP:

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Yeah, I watched some Borderlands 2 videos and Anthony Burch is a good writer. I feel kind of stupid for doubting his writing due to hearing how much hate he was getting when Tales episode 1 came out last year and somewhat siding with Baldex on that one...I am shame.

That's genuinely always been one of my favourite things to come out of the Borderlands' universe. When people are bitching about Burch's writing that's the first thing I point them to.

• But didn't we kill him in Borderlands 2?? Timothy is Jacks Doppelbanger, right?

TIMOTHY TIMOTHY TIMOTHY (and I agree with all yours, particularly the first four)

• Doppelbanger

Alt text

But to answer your question, no. Timothy was an early prototype doppelganger that was an actual person who underwent extreme body modification to look and sound like Jack - the body doubles in BL2 used cloaking devices (via pocket watches) and once they were removed they'd revert back to their true states, which were just engineers. Also, Anthony Burch confirmed that he wasn't the one from BL2.

But didn't we kill him in Borderlands 2?? Timothy is Jacks Doppelbanger, right?

• Oh my God, did someone on the internet just admit to making a rash judgement based on ignorance? You could have just stuck to your guns for the rest of your days and saved face, but you didn't (and you delivered a completely on-point Loader Bot quote)... Good for you, J-Master - I like your style!

J-Master posted: »

Yeah, I watched some Borderlands 2 videos and Anthony Burch is a good writer. I feel kind of stupid for doubting his writing due to hearing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.