Telltale wouldn't be this cruel would they?

What if one of the last choices in episode 5 is to choose who lives between Reece and Fiona?
That would such a difficult choice since by that time we be invested in both of those characters alot.

Comments

• That doesn't seem cruel.

A lot of people seem biased towards either Rhys or Fiona. Personally, I'd have absolutely no problem choosing Rhys, but that's just me.

• I thought that before ep 1 was released, but Tales seems way to silly and lighthearted to get that dark and sad.

• Alt text

August, is that you?

• For me, it would be cruel for Telltale to kill Loaderbot. #LoaderBros

• Nearly everyone on the forum prefers Rhys.

I wonder why.

That doesn't seem cruel. A lot of people seem biased towards either Rhys or Fiona. Personally, I'd have absolutely no problem choosing Rhys, but that's just me.

• I don't have the slightest clue.

Flog61 posted: »

Nearly everyone on the forum prefers Rhys. I wonder why.

• Oh.

My apologies, I can't read sarcasm through text. And yes, I prefer Rhys over Fiona.

I was being sarcastic, I assume the same is true of you?

• I was being sarcastic, I assume the same is true of you?

I don't have the slightest clue.

• edited March 2015

My sarcasm was about not knowing why most people prefer him.

The reason is that he's comfortable territory for Telltale gamers in many ways. E.g. dorky sidekick, friend on screen giving advice, 'HES NOT AS CONFIDENT AS HE SEEEEEMS' etc.

He's more tropey.

Oh. My apologies, I can't read sarcasm through text. And yes, I prefer Rhys over Fiona.

• [removed]

My sarcasm was about not knowing why most people prefer him. The reason is that he's comfortable territory for Telltale gamers in many wa

• Like Jack, Telltale will give you the option of killing yourself? Nice.

If such a choice showed up, I don't know who I'd choose. 8U; I like Rhys because he's such a cute dork, but Fiona manages to mix kinda cool and very beautiful together.

• I really don't know why I prefer Rhys.

He's just more charismatic in my opinion, more interesting. I really don't know why other people prefer him.

My sarcasm was about not knowing why most people prefer him. The reason is that he's comfortable territory for Telltale gamers in many wa

• kill Loaderbot

Alt text

They would never, Loaderbot is too beloved to just kill off.

For me, it would be cruel for Telltale to kill Loaderbot. #LoaderBros

• too beloved to just kill off.

Alt text

Alt text

LIAR....

kill Loaderbot They would never, Loaderbot is too beloved to just kill off.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator
    edited March 2015
  • edited March 2015

And he's a lot more mysterious than Fiona, we don't know a whole lot about his backstory other than that he sold business cards when he was ten. I have this feeling that some of his backstory is going to be a major twist in the story.

I really don't know why I prefer Rhys. He's just more charismatic in my opinion, more interesting. I really don't know why other people prefer him.

• [removed]

• Welp, RIP in peace Loaderbot.

Rhys also has the benefit of being in the spotlight more. The series opens up with him. He gets the major decision at the end of episode 2. He's the one who has to interact with Jack who's a big figure in the series. I love playing as Fiona (and I'd honestly probably choose her at the moment), but Rhys definitely gets the bigger story threads right now. Fiona could get more once we start dealing with uh....that one woman who's the boss of August.

J-Master posted: »

And he's a lot more mysterious than Fiona, we don't know a whole lot about his backstory other than that he sold business cards when he was ten. I have this feeling that some of his backstory is going to be a major twist in the story.

• Well, Fiona did have a major choice in episode 1 whether or not Felix lived or died.

HiroVoid posted: »

Rhys also has the benefit of being in the spotlight more. The series opens up with him. He gets the major decision at the end of episode 2

Fiona's still important, but I'm just saying Rhy's at the moment has the more plot connections. The 'end decision last episode' was mentioned because it would also be the most fresh on people's minds.

J-Master posted: »

Well, Fiona did have a major choice in episode 1 whether or not Felix lived or died.

• No, don't remind me. Loaderbot's death would be way worse than Lee's, Luke's, and Kenny's death combined.

• That will be a very, very sad day for everyone.

For me, it would be cruel for Telltale to kill Loaderbot. #LoaderBros

• [removed]

• who knows honestly i think rhys is gonna be taken over by jack and might just have something to do in borderlands 3 so they won't kill him off and fiona might just run off somewhere but idk

• LoaderBot's death would be worse than Clementine's death, even.

No, don't remind me. Loaderbot's death would be way worse than Lee's, Luke's, and Kenny's death combined.

• Enjoying a male character more than a female character?!?!? How dare you? You MUST be sexist.

• Fiona's boring to me. I don't like her voice actor, and nothing feels special about her character.

Nearly everyone on the forum prefers Rhys. I wonder why.

• Clementine's death

Alt text

Why are you torturing me Blind, what did I ever do to you? Why would you even talk about stuff like this?

LoaderBot's death would be worse than Clementine's death, even.

• edited March 2015

choose who lives between Reece and Fiona

Alt text

In all honesty, I´d let the timer run out. I won´t choose.

• No. I don't hate myself, do I?

He's more approachable because his circumstances are more like those of a typical hero. Dorky sidekick, friend giving instructions from screen etc.

• edited March 2015

Yes obviously I prefer every single character who doesn't have a dick.

Brenda is so much better than Lee, Joyce is preferable to Luke. Of course.

No. Stop trying to talk, even think, for me. I said nothing about gender in my post.

• edited March 2015

I didn't say anything about him being male.

He's more comfortable territory because he's tropey, not because he's male.

• Quote me where I said that?

Green613 posted: »

Enjoying a male character more than a female character?!?!? How dare you? You MUST be sexist.

• edited March 2015

...those are examples of what Im talking about.

He's more comfortable because he's more of a typical hero, e.g. dorky sidekick, confident-but=not-as-confident-as-he-seems.

People are putting words in my mouth here to a ridiculous extent.

• edited March 2015

Can I ask why everyone is putting words in my mouth?

I said nothing about gender and people are attacking me/mocking me as if I did.

Or shall this be one of those forum games where you make fun of me by assuming I've said things when I haven't, then proceed to ignore my messages explaining after, as you all seem to be so often wont to do.

• I didn't say anything about him being male.

you are implying it and you have done it before and everyone here knows how you feel about a male taking more spotlight than the female

He's more comfortable territory because he's tropey, not because he's male.

yea sure thing pretend like that is your reason

I didn't say anything about him being male. He's more comfortable territory because he's tropey, not because he's male.

Generally, it's because you have a reputation for making similar posts. I'll apologize on my behalf for putting words in your mouth though. As for the hero's story though, I'd say Fiona's is pretty similar as well as far as being a poor person going after a big score goes.

Can I ask why everyone is putting words in my mouth? I said nothing about gender and people are attacking me/mocking me as if I did. O

• edited March 2015

Right, so people ASSUMED I said something (when I didn't) and then went on to MOCK me for making an argument which I didn't make?

Seems fair.

Jeez, sometimes this forum is very hard to stay on

Apology not really accepted. This happens a lot, it makes me feel like shit, I've told people that before and they don't stop.

Actions speak louder than fucking words.

HiroVoid posted: »

Generally, it's because you have a reputation for making similar posts. I'll apologize on my behalf for putting words in your mouth though.

• edited March 2015

Fiona and Sasha aren't that original either.

...those are examples of what Im talking about. He's more comfortable because he's more of a typical hero, e.g. dorky sidekick, confident-but=not-as-confident-as-he-seems. People are putting words in my mouth here to a ridiculous extent.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.