Season 2?

Would you guys want to see a Season 2? I know it's been only 2 episodes but I am really loving this series. It has to be my favourite Telltale Game (I love all of the other games as well) :). I can see Rhys and Fiona getting married and their first child is called Loader Bot (just joking...(no I am not)) but I would love to see a second season of more of their story or in general Borderlands because I will dearly miss this game when it is over :( (hey telltale what about a 12 episode season per year? yeah?! yeah! :)) or Rhys and Sasha/Vaughn/Loader Bot/Vasquez/Felix/Scooter/August/Athena/Zer0

Comments

• I hope there will be a season 2, but it kind of seems like a one time thing with this game. It depends on how the series ends I guess, is it left open ended where people are begging for more, like TWAU, or does it end in a way where everything is all wrapped up and ends on a good note that leaves people satisfied.

I can see Rhys and Fiona getting married

Alt text

• I can see Rhys and Fiona getting married

Don't start a war.

Alt text

• Alt text

Rhys and Fiona are not getting married. Rhys only has eyes for Sasha.

• Rhys and Fiona are not getting married. Rhys only has eyes for Sasha.

• Alt text

• Alt text

• edited March 2015

I can see Rhys and Fiona getting married and their first child is called Loader Bot (just joking...(no I am not))

I will not link Friends.

I will NOT, link Friends...

So no one tooold you life was gonna be this waaaay.

DANG IT!

• Don't feel bad about posting this, Friends was a great show.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I can see Rhys and Fiona getting married and their first child is called Loader Bot (just joking...(no I am not)) I will not link Friends. I will NOT, link Friends... So no one tooold you life was gonna be this waaaay. DANG IT!

• yeah I guess that's true. I do like the characters but I would be alright with new characters in Season 2 if it is happening. (I should've known that people will respond to that sentence with mixed feeling) haha

I hope there will be a season 2, but it kind of seems like a one time thing with this game. It depends on how the series ends I guess, is it

• edited March 2015

It'll be very funny if something like this happens

Alt text

Poor Rhysha/Rhyona shippers.

• yeah I should've seen this coming...didn't mean to start anything but of course this discussion will probably end up just being about ships :) I do hope they give us an option at the end or just won't go there at all because I do feel like if telltale decides, pandora will burn. :)

TheCatWolf posted: »

I can see Rhys and Fiona getting married Don't start a war.

• If Telltale make us choose between Rhysha/Rhyona, Fiona and Sasha will die 15 minutes later xD

gwendog posted: »

yeah I should've seen this coming...didn't mean to start anything but of course this discussion will probably end up just being about ships

• I can see Rhys and Fiona getting married and their first child is called Loader Bot

Alt text

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I can see Rhys and Fiona getting married and their first child is called Loader Bot

• I doubt they will even put romance in the game. However, I can see them making a joke in a future episode about all the crazy shipping that's going on, like they did in the beginning of Episode 2 concerning the long wait.

gwendog posted: »

yeah I should've seen this coming...didn't mean to start anything but of course this discussion will probably end up just being about ships

• Rhyiona isn't going to happen:

Alt text

• yesss! I think that, too about the no romance and I would love to see another joke like that. :)

I doubt they will even put romance in the game. However, I can see them making a joke in a future episode about all the crazy shipping that's going on, like they did in the beginning of Episode 2 concerning the long wait.

• Alt text

Rhyiona isn't going to happen:

• edited March 2015

Tales will probably only be 1 season :(

• I think its a little too early to wonder about it. Sadly not everything we ask for will get two seasons

• I doubt it but you never know. Tales is getting quite good fan reactions from most people so I figure there will definitely be a DLC, unlike Wolf Among Us which is being left as it is ;(

• I don't know about a full fledged season 2, but maybe dlc or references in BL3

• I'd kill for a season 2 and I say that knowing full well that we've still got episodes to go before we even get close (and it's probably more likely BL3 will carry the torch) but...leave a girl to dream, okay.

• yeah agree haha :D

avali posted: »

I'd kill for a season 2 and I say that knowing full well that we've still got episodes to go before we even get close (and it's probably more likely BL3 will carry the torch) but...leave a girl to dream, okay.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.