Theory on release date

The biggest hit on episode 2 was how it took about 3-4 months to make, which is wayyyyy to long for an episode to release. But I noticed that Borderlands: The Handsome Collection was released just a week after episode 2 of TFTB was released, so I think that 2k maybe told telltale to release episode 2 near the release date of The Handsome Collection in order to get people hyped about Borderlands and boost sales.

Basically I'm hoping that the long wait for episodes was only an one time ordeal and will not continue in future episodes for TFTB

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2015

Telltale would not arbitrarily delay an Episode once it was ready, unless it was to make sure that Episode releases would be synchronized across different platforms.

• edited March 2015

Telltwle would not arbitrarily delay an Episode

Yes, but would Telltale?

that Epiaode releases would be synchronized

Ugh. I hate it when Epiaodes aren't synchronized.

:P

Telltale would not arbitrarily delay an Episode once it was ready, unless it was to make sure that Episode releases would be synchronized across different platforms.

• Mobile typos strike again! Curse you mobile typos!

[Angrily shakes fists to the heavens]

Flog61 posted: »

Telltwle would not arbitrarily delay an Episode Yes, but would Telltale? that Epiaode releases would be synchronized Ugh. I hate it when Epiaodes aren't synchronized. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.