Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Butt Stalliooooon :D

What if she actually shows up in Tales though... XD

CollyWobble posted: »

I've played ep.1 and 2 Three times with different choices eveytime. Still feel like I have more to explore. And I bought borderlands 1 &

• That would be the greatest xD

Butt Stalliooooon What if she actually shows up in Tales though... XD

• I wonder what happened to her after Jack's death? I hope someone's taking care of her!

Like, this is now a genuine concern of mine - the fate of a fictional pony made of diamonds...

Telltale, can you please make some reference to her roaming the halls of Helios/pooping in Vasquez's office/Rhys lovingly braiding her mane?

Butt Stalliooooon What if she actually shows up in Tales though... XD

• Alt text

- Laura with a microphone,episode 3 in making confirmed,vine by Shaun iam ded.

• Alt text

I need more Rhyiona in my life.

• Great minds think alike poogs

Alt text

• Me too. This is getting tedious

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I need more Rhyiona in my life.

• They better get married next episode or something if we´re gonna wait a while.

Linsepins posted: »

Me too. This is getting tedious

• edited March 2015

2828383838 :)

What? It's a real possibility.

• Ok guys let's face it....we have another 2 months before us....

• Too far man...too far.

AlfMusic posted: »

2828383838 What? It's a real possibility.

• I will wait...

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Ok guys let's face it....we have another 2 months before us....

• Sorry if I came across as rude, I just hate the hate (lel) on Thrones for something that isn't even its fault. And I understand your situation, I feel the same way about Game of Thrones that you do about Tales so I can understand why you would be frustrated.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I just care so much more about TFTBL than GOT so of course it's a bit annoying that GOT is one episode ahead of Tales. I'm not really annoye

• Who you playing as James? Axton is the best character imo

Really? I haven't got that far yet. I only just started Borderlands 2 lol

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

I will wait...

• New waiting music - unused audio files from The Claptastic Voyage of all the playable TPS vault hunters singing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEiTB8VXuuw

WARNING: THIS SONG WILL BE STUCK IN YOUR HEAD ALL DAY

• It wouldn't have been under 2 months anyway, even Episode 3 of GoT released after 7 weeks, just short of 2 months.

So, for Borderlands it will hopefully be 8-10. Still min 7 weeks left.

Leluch123 posted: »

Ok guys let's face it....we have another 2 months before us....

• I hate you for posting that :( only time I ever cried at a cartoon

Quiff posted: »

I will wait...

• I want shirtless Rhys because dear god I want to see those tattoos.

I mean-- I want to see him shirtless for reasons grounded firmly in attraction and not just nerdy curiosity. That's what I meant. That's totally what I meant.

Don't look at me.

Poogers555 posted: »

Anyone else waiting for shirtless Rhys? #ShirtlessRhysForEpisode3

• Aw, it's a shame that they left something so hilarious/adorable out of the game. Timothy really gets into it. #savetimmy

Aaaannnnd I've been singing this damn song all morning. :P

New waiting music - unused audio files from The Claptastic Voyage of all the playable TPS vault hunters singing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEiTB8VXuuw WARNING: THIS SONG WILL BE STUCK IN YOUR HEAD ALL DAY

• I just hope they dont forget it like they did with Episode 2. When they announced that its seemed to scream to me oh **** we are doing Borderlands as well as Game of Thrones. Here is a date.

• Singing Wilhelm cracks me up.

New waiting music - unused audio files from The Claptastic Voyage of all the playable TPS vault hunters singing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEiTB8VXuuw WARNING: THIS SONG WILL BE STUCK IN YOUR HEAD ALL DAY

• February 17th guys, not that long now.

• F17 HYPE

February 17th guys, not that long now.

• I hope you mean April? XD

February 17th guys, not that long now.

• No. February 17th is the true date.

Linsepins posted: »

I hope you mean April? XD

• Umm hey is anyone having money problems and not seeing anything on Rhys's Inventory or is it just me i played episode 2 I played 4 times the 5th and 6th time I played again on my save file I got 4 different save files and when I played on a second time on my save it still hasn't shown Rhy's inventory like the shield I pick up on episode 1 and the stun baton and the money too I started with the money I got from finishing the second episode so I guess it's bug on Xbox one or maybe on other consoles?I hope Telltale can fix it and I also got The Borderlands Handsome Collection and it's great but still I can't find the dlcs on it I hope gearbox fix that too

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Fiona's the one with the money.

strwar3 posted: »

Umm hey is anyone having money problems and not seeing anything on Rhys's Inventory or is it just me i played episode 2 I played 4 times the

• I was going through the first posts in the Walking Dead section and I found this gem by @harrisonpink

As The New Guy(TM), take everything below with an appropriately large grain of salt...

As a lifetime gamer, I understand how frustrating it is when you go what feels like forever without new information, or without information that will make or break how you feel on the game.

I just want you guys to know that we aren't trying to keep stuff from you to be big jerks, or because we don't care about getting you guys excited about the game. We love you guys, and know how much you want to see and know stuff, I promise! Trust me, we all want that too.

That being said, when images/videos/gameplay info get released, it's because a lot of people have worked to get it to a place that is 100% indicative of the game we're all so amped to be working on. You'd be surprised how often people see/hear/play something that has something like WORK IN PROGRESS stamped all over it, and mentally dismiss that part.

And this made me think of this, he was originally referring to TWD S1 though.

• Yea Fiona does,but when I replay the episode Fiona has more money than she had at beginning of the episode like their's a bug like she has $1885 at the start of the episode she doesn't get that until the end of the episode ok I think Telltale needs to fix it

dojo32161 posted: »

Fiona's the one with the money.

• game of thrones will get episode 4 before we get episode 3, so come back in 5 months.

• Doubt it. I think Tales Ep3 end of April or beginning of May and Thrones Ep4 end of May.

game of thrones will get episode 4 before we get episode 3, so come back in 5 months.

• I know, I wish they'd kept it too, it made them all so endearing... I love how Athena really gets into it at the end, and Nisha giggling as she's singing, and of course Timmy's hilariously bad Chad Kroeger-esque style!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Aw, it's a shame that they left something so hilarious/adorable out of the game. Timothy really gets into it. #savetimmy Aaaannnnd I've been singing this damn song all morning. :P

• It's okay and I can see your point too. Maybe we Tales fans are sometimes too eager to blame GOT for something it has nothing to do with. Even when I know that, I still tend to have negative thoughts about GOT. Silly isn't it?

Sorry if I came across as rude, I just hate the hate (lel) on Thrones for something that isn't even its fault. And I understand your situati

• This is the best thing i have ever heard in my whole entire life.

• Hail F17 !

Pipas posted: »

No. February 17th is the true date.

• Nooo not this again, too painful to remember xD

Pipas posted: »

F17 HYPE

• I played both Tales and GoT on my trip to China. I just hope this time, I will play Episode 3 at home.

• hail to the king. jack is my buddy, no way i'll choose fiona over him!

DeityD posted: »

Why few? Only ~35% chose Jack at the end of ep2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.