The wonderful Opening credits. . NEW episode 3!

I just wanted to get this out there. I LOVE the opening credits of episode 1 and 2. The music mixed with the great, er, choreography/camera angles? (I don't know how to explain it... just, "Busy earnin'" got me pumped for this series in episode 1) My point is, did you guys like it, are you excited for what they have to offer in future episodes? I just want to see other people's opinions. (I will update this as episodes get released...)

Comments

• TellTale did a fantastic job picking the music.

I have both Busy Earning and Kiss The Sky added to my Spotify, but I can listen to Kiss The Sky on loop for hours. It's easily become one of my favorite songs over the past week, since it sounds so calm and melancholic. It also reminds me of the game itself and makes me smile a bit every now and again.

• Yeah, they nailed the title sequence both times, hope they continue to do so because it really sets the fun, manic mood of the series. Fantastic so far

• Yeah, it is wonderful, but I doubt they're going to have openings like the great episode 2's slo-mo scene. That was EPIIIC.

Someguy12 posted: »

Yeah, they nailed the title sequence both times, hope they continue to do so because it really sets the fun, manic mood of the series. Fantastic so far

• edited March 2015

I didn't think they'd be able to top Zer0 Sum's opening, but then Atlas Mugged came along and completely blew it out of the water.

Alt text

Forgive me, O' great ones, I never meant to doubt you. I'm not worthy.

• Yeah, the same for me. The level of greatness is at its highest point in these sequences. I can't wait to see the intros of the future episodes.

• Atlas mugged opening's with the music and the slow motion was so awesome!

And also, you know, SOCKS!

• Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Atlas mugged opening's with the music and the slow motion was so awesome! And also, you know, SOCKS!

• I want to see Rhys' sock drawer, and perhaps his boxer drawer. It'd be like a beautiful art display; starry socks and waffle boxers ;_; marvelous!

• I can totally see him owning all that. Protect Rhys at all costs because he´s precious.

I want to see Rhys' sock drawer, and perhaps his boxer drawer. It'd be like a beautiful art display; starry socks and waffle boxers ;_; marvelous!

• his boxer drawer

Alt text

I want to see Rhys' sock drawer, and perhaps his boxer drawer. It'd be like a beautiful art display; starry socks and waffle boxers ;_; marvelous!

• I completely agree, Telltale has done a great job when it comes to the music and have really introduced me to some great songs, not only with Tales, but also in Season 2 of TWD. Songs like Kiss the Sky (which I have not been able to stop listening to), Busy Earnin, Salty Seas, In the Water, they're all fantastic.

• It was okay,but not better than the borderlands 2 one.Can someone help me?!I cant freakin' stop listening to this.

• Amazing Cinematography. They are getting a lot better at it!

• I loved both openings. They're doing a phenomenal job with this series.

• Alt text

A girl in my class has the same socks but with different colors XD

• The second episode opening gave me weird feelings down there.

• Tell her to treasure those socks forever.

A girl in my class has the same socks but with different colors XD

• Your feet are itchy?

JazzyTheMan posted: »

The second episode opening gave me weird feelings down there.

• Exactly.

Pipas posted: »

Your feet are itchy?

• Me too! They are really growing and getting better and better after each game imo

KCohere posted: »

I loved both openings. They're doing a phenomenal job with this series.

• Didn't know where else to put this so I thought why not here... Has anyone here bought one of the songs of the intros^ I sure did and now I put it on when I'm walking down the street. It's SO GOOD for strutting down the sidewalk.

• Very catchy to listen to, the opening cinematography was outstanding especially since you don't expect it from a Telltale game, and it fits the original game series openings as well.

• edited April 2015

Yeah, they've never really had actual cinematic openings before, it's usually "Telltale games present... In association with _____... (insert title here)

DoubleJump posted: »

Very catchy to listen to, the opening cinematography was outstanding especially since you don't expect it from a Telltale game, and it fits the original game series openings as well.

• I really loved how the opening credits are meshed in so smoothly with the overall game. SO much better than TWD and TWAU intros.

• Well, TWD don't really have an intro.

torkahn808 posted: »

I really loved how the opening credits are meshed in so smoothly with the overall game. SO much better than TWD and TWAU intros.

• I friggin' loved it!

• Totally agree maybe it's the beginning of new dar from TT intros

torkahn808 posted: »

I really loved how the opening credits are meshed in so smoothly with the overall game. SO much better than TWD and TWAU intros.

• Haven't finished episode 3 but I figured you guys might want to talk about it. So, here!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.