Does anyone ship August and Sasha together?

Although the relationship was a con and everything.
I kinda shipped them anyway?
And from the last episode...I think August might still have some feelings for her from the way he discussed it with Fiona? (Although I could be wrong, because he pointed the gun at her near the end)

Comments

• YES! I do :) they are awesome together and like you said : it appears that August still harbours feelings for her.

• Nah August and Vasquez love each other.

• That guy is kind of a maniac who shot at her.

• I ship her with Fiona. That's all I'm going to say, before the Rhyiona battleship opens fire at my submarine...again.

• Dude, they're sisters...

Alt text

LawmanZero posted: »

I ship her with Fiona. That's all I'm going to say, before the Rhyiona battleship opens fire at my submarine...again.

• (?) Not creepy at all

I ship her with Fiona. That's all I'm going to say, before the Rhyiona battleship opens fire at my submarine...again.

• (?) Very Creepy

Linsepins posted: »

(?) Not creepy at all

• Wow, pro-incest, huh? Good luck with that one lol

• This is Tales From the Borderlands, not Game of Thrones.

• Like it ever stopped people...

Dude, they're sisters...

• If August gets redeemed, I don´t mind. If he doesn´t, I´d rather Sasha not get involved in any way with him.

• edited March 2015

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. August is unstable and Sasha lies. I can get behind Fiona x August, just because they have that whole "I really hate you, but you aren't too bad," chemistry.

• edited March 2015

I think it might've been a typo.

I recall LawmanZero mentioning they ship Faugust, which is Fiona and August. "Her" could easily have been "him", since I know that I occasionally get confused when writing my posts.

Always read your response before you post!

DeityD posted: »

Like it ever stopped people...

• Ok, my bad. Probably.

I think it might've been a typo. I recall LawmanZero mentioning they ship Faugust, which is Fiona and August. "Her" could easily have bee

• edited March 2015

Sorry, special forum buddy. Wasn't calling you out directly.

Just thought you wouldn't mind if I leeched off your comment to make my point!

DeityD posted: »

Ok, my bad. Probably.

• Yeah I know. But still it won't hurt to apologize for pervy thoughts. :D

Sorry, special forum buddy. Wasn't calling you out directly. Just thought you wouldn't mind if I leeched off your comment to make my point!

• I'm so sick of the stupid ships. Its worse than Kingdom Hearts at this point

• Aww come on :D it's not like 'stupid' ships affect the main storry :D ...much. It's just ppl having fun with the characers :)

Clemenem posted: »

I'm so sick of the stupid ships. Its worse than Kingdom Hearts at this point

• I really adore August/Sasha, I truly hope they can get back together again. I told August to just try talking to Sasha, hopefully they can overcome this bumpy road. And to me, Sasha looked legitimately torn up over being revealed as a con to August before she ran to Felix.

And even then, August was willing to walk away from ten million fucking dollars because Sasha had a bad feeling. He might be unstable, but his feelings for Sasha are very real. Hopefully his love for her can redeem him.

• I'm really rooting for those two kids. Hope it works out for them.

• Yes, if only for the fact that I will see less of Sasha b/c she'll be busy with August and never hear another word of this "Rhysha" business.

• i fucking choked on my breakfast when I read that, bloody brilliant!

This is Tales From the Borderlands, not Game of Thrones.

• This took to a whole new turn I cannot even

• Nope, not at all. Don't like August, even if he turned out okay. Personally, I think August and Vasquez would be quite cute together XD

• edited March 2015

Alt text

i fucking choked on my breakfast when I read that, bloody brilliant!

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! STUPID, STUPID ERROR-

I MEANT TO SAY THAT I SHIPPED FIONA WITH AUGUST, AND I AM NOT INTO INCEST! ALL BECAUSE OF ONE STUPID FUCKING GRAMMAR ERROR AND NOW EVERYONE FUCKING THINKS I'M INTO INCEST, INCLUDING THE OP, WHEN I'M NOT! STUPID FUCKING ANDROID NOT ALOWING ME TO FUCKING SEE WHEN I FUCKING TYPE! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

(Grabs a desk and smashes it violently on head)

I SHIP FAUGUST, DAMMIT. NOT. INCEST. PERIOD. AND NOW I'VE GOT SEVERAL PEOPLE THINKING I'M A SICKO...GNNNNNNNN!

• Huh. Okay.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! STUPID, STUPID ERROR- I MEANT TO SAY THAT I SHIPPED FIONA WITH AUGUST, AND I AM NOT INTO INCEST! ALL BECAUSE OF ONE ST

• Relax, buddy. It's not the end of the world.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! STUPID, STUPID ERROR- I MEANT TO SAY THAT I SHIPPED FIONA WITH AUGUST, AND I AM NOT INTO INCEST! ALL BECAUSE OF ONE ST

• Lol. Take a deep breath :P

• In the recent episode I thought August was somewhat cute in a bumbling idiot sort of way, just by how he ranted about still liking her.

• Incest is wincest.

• Incest is losecest! Just look at Joffrey for Chrissakes!

ActionHank posted: »

Incest is wincest.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2015

If it makes you feel better, I still think you're a sicko. :)

JK

• GONNA FLOSS WITH YOUR SPINE-Oh, wait.

dojo32161 posted: »

If it makes you feel better, I still think you're a sicko. JK

• When I first saw your original comment, I kinda guessed you meant Fiona and August. Looks like no one else saw it that way though.

• Nnnnnnnope. August seems exactly like a person who would get violent in a relationship. Frack that guy <.<

• I like August - having him voiced by North Nolan does not help ahaha.

• Telltale must be like

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.