Do they have insurance?

Isn't the nano revitalization a product of Hyperion?

So is Rhys and Vaugh insured?
Or like the game u need to have the $$$ to use it.
:D

Or is it just for player and not part of canon story.

Comments

• Wait the Handsome Jack AI?

Nah it's free.

• The respawning mechanism in Borderlands 2 isn't canon, and that's been confirmed.

So, no. Neither of them have means of bringing themselves back to life.

• 2?

Part 1 don't have?
    Its been long time I can't recall

Piggs posted: »

The respawning mechanism in Borderlands 2 isn't canon, and that's been confirmed. So, no. Neither of them have means of bringing themselves back to life.

• New U respawns are not canon.

There's many people that'll tell you otherwise, but their theories are a REEEAAAL stretch.

Vold posted: »

2? Part 1 don't have? Its been long time I can't recall

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yeah, the New-U stations are there just so there's an excuse for the player to respawn and have a checkpoint system, they do not exist otherwise.

• Well, it might, I dunno. I never played the original, it's kind of outdated from what I've heard.

Vold posted: »

2? Part 1 don't have? Its been long time I can't recall

• Are you a Pandora low-life? Do you need insurance but cant afford it?

Well, as CEO of Skagco Wide Insurance, i would like to tell you that you can save 15% or more when you switch to Skagco. We show you your our competitors rates, to make sure you save. We insure Cars, houses, motorcycles.... When you are being brutally murdered in this dust-bowl called Pandora, remember, Skagco Wide is on your side.

• I played it, it comes with all dlc's aaaand...... I must say, its good to play with friends, but not alone (and there is noone playing it on matchmaking). My short opinion, after completing it once in solo i can't go back to it no matter how hard i try.

Piggs posted: »

Well, it might, I dunno. I never played the original, it's kind of outdated from what I've heard.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.