Claptastic Voyage Thread

Come here to discuss the new dlc with others. can' t help but feel bad for poor clappy:(

Comments

• It was beautiful. All i can say.

The mission about Claptrap's fear was so heart touching i reset UVHM just to play it again.

• Alt text

Never forget your roots kiddo.

Alt text

shakes head thinking about Earthworm 3D

• While the whole DLC was rather interesting and we all enjoyed it, we all know what the best part of it is:

• It's Claptrap, you're not supposed to feel sad for him!

Cries violently about the poor bastard

• edited March 2015

I havent played it yet but im so curious WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME THIS WAY AHH

I didnt read the comments here tho ahh I'm getting nervous. Need to share my excitedness though dfgsgha

• I started today and

I dont even know what the fuck is going on anymore. My playercharacter claptrap is just as confused as me.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

I havent played it yet but im so curious WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME THIS WAY AHH I didnt read the comments here tho ahh I'm getting nervous. Need to share my excitedness though dfgsgha

• I might actually need help with EOS, cause wow, I got instantly killed last time, and I don't want to try that again ever.

• What level are you?

Dapnee posted: »

I might actually need help with EOS, cause wow, I got instantly killed last time, and I don't want to try that again ever.

• edited March 2015

35-36, pretty sure the mission level is stated as 35. Playing as the Doppelganger with a booster shield that all the shield boosts are covering the area. I can get that his weak point is the eye when charging/firing.

I'm at work at the moment so I get to fume over it right now.

What level are you?

• I'm 38, fragtrap, I'm not the greatest but I can try |D

Are you playing on steam?

35-36, pretty sure the mission level is stated as 35. Playing as the Doppelganger with a booster shield that all the shield boosts are cover

• edited March 2015

Yeah, I do.

Edit: NVM, I went and leveled up by two, found a legendary shield in a vending machine and now I'm working on the post side missions.

I'm 38, fragtrap, I'm not the greatest but I can try |D Are you playing on steam?

• Ugh, I feel so bad for Claptrap. Even when he says something heartfelt, others are still screwing him over or just yelling at him to shut up. This is why I desperately need Clappy to show up in Tales so I can be nice to him. Please give us a [hug claptrap] option, Telltale. ;_;

At least Sir Hammerlock saves him in the end. Love you, Hammerlock!

Alt text

• We love you Claptrap!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Ugh, I feel so bad for Claptrap. Even when he says something heartfelt, others are still screwing him over or just yelling at him to shut up

• <3

Alt text Alt text Alt text

MasterStone posted: »

We love you Claptrap!

• And he still chose to save us because he thought we were friends. Then he got shot and everyone but Athena laughed. :(

Ugh, I feel so bad for Claptrap. Even when he says something heartfelt, others are still screwing him over or just yelling at him to shut up

• I haven't even done the side mission with this song yet, and it's already stuck in my head. Oh no.

While the whole DLC was rather interesting and we all enjoyed it, we all know what the best part of it is:

• If Clappy is in Tales I hope that because he's a robot that he's the only one who can see/physically touch Jack, and that the first thing he does is this:

Alt text

• An epic fight to the death between my two favorite Borderlands characters? SIGN ME UP.

If Clappy is in Tales I hope that because he's a robot that he's the only one who can see/physically touch Jack, and that the first thing he does is this:

• Mmm watcha say...

zeke10 posted: »

Prepare for feels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2_IYi5Q-IM

• Alt text

Look at this smug ass face while he stands in front of his desk covered in cash.

• Just played it. And holy shit, that last boss was hard! Took me at least 3/4 hour to beat him. Phew.

• Burned (once again lol). xD

Pipas posted: »

This though.

• Oh well then

Yeah, I do. Edit: NVM, I went and leveled up by two, found a legendary shield in a vending machine and now I'm working on the post side missions.

• edited March 2015

Alt text
    I was so close to beating him in singleplayer.

s o m e o n e h e l p m e

• Also....

YOU. UNGRATEFUL. BASTARDS.

HE CHOSE YOU GUYS OVER SHADOWTRAP, AND YOU JUST LAUGH WHILE JACK SHOOTS HIM IN THE FACE?

• Athena didn't laugh - she didn't actively try and help him, either - but at least she didn't laugh/high five each other like Nisha and Wilhelm.

• So it's pretty cool there are a few references to TFTB in the dlc :3

• Around the end spoilers for the DLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKCdPSMlpL0

Wilhelm, chillax man.

• When your boss gets the trashcan to shut up.

Alt text

Athena didn't laugh - she didn't actively try and help him, either - but at least she didn't laugh/high five each other like Nisha and Wilhelm.

• Like what? Haven't played it yet, don't mind spoilers.

So it's pretty cool there are a few references to TFTB in the dlc

• Athena mentions Hollow Point at one point, saying that it was low on jobs which is why she took one more mission from Jack.

That's the only one I remember off the top of my head.

Like what? Haven't played it yet, don't mind spoilers.

• edited March 2015

Then again, it was a justified reason, but COME ON, GUYS!

I mean, Nisha and Wilhelm are pretty much evil now, but...seriously...that was a dick move.

When your boss gets the trashcan to shut up.

• The shaking images make it even more hilarious

Around the end spoilers for the DLC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKCdPSMlpL0 Wilhelm, chillax man.

• "I AM DRIVING ME INSANE!"

The shaking images make it even more hilarious

• I hereby award the title "Hero of the friggin' universe" to Handsome Jack for ridding the universe of Claptraps.

Alt text

As someone who has been unfortunate enough to to have suffered playing with a Claptrap in the party, i say THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! >.<

• When was this? I heard that she mentions Janey too but i haven't heard those lines at all, and it's driving me nuts because if Janey and Athena were already living in Hollow Point when Jack had just risen to power, why is it that it appears that Janey is just moving in during episode 2? Did they move around a lot? What did Janey do during that time? THE TIMELINE! SHE CANNAE TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS CAPN'! >.<

Athena mentions Hollow Point at one point, saying that it was low on jobs which is why she took one more mission from Jack. That's the only one I remember off the top of my head.

• Nisha and Wilhelm high-fiving is my everything. They're murderbffs. They're just murderbffs and everything is beautiful.

...and eventually sad.

I have a lot of feelings about all these jerks, okay. Just don't look at me.

Alt text

• "PANCAAAAAKE"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.