Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• he can go from 0 to 1000 real quick.

Totally agree - I think episode 2 set him up really well as this delightful jerk who's charismatic and entertaining (just like the beginning

• Huh? At the monster that basically ate everything/one in his path?

I hate you for posting that only time I ever cried at a cartoon

• So......you're complaining about a bug that gives you MORE money? Logic.

strwar3 posted: »

Yea Fiona does,but when I replay the episode Fiona has more money than she had at beginning of the episode like their's a bug like she has $

• edited March 2015

No, he meant Fry's dog.

J_E_K posted: »

Huh? At the monster that basically ate everything/one in his path?

• Ah. For some reason I thought that he was replying to Jack. No idea why.

Pipas posted: »

No, he meant Fry's dog.

• Right, what could possibly go wrong when you trust Jack? I mean just look at this face.

Alt text

Totally a face you can trust. xD

Just kidding, I chose him 2 times and Fiona just once (just to see what she'll do). Because yolo!

Mercyva posted: »

hail to the king. jack is my buddy, no way i'll choose fiona over him!

• edited March 2015

Alt text

DeityD posted: »

Right, what could possibly go wrong when you trust Jack? I mean just look at this face. Totally a face you can trust. xD Just kidding, I chose him 2 times and Fiona just once (just to see what she'll do). Because yolo!

• edited March 2015

Yeah,not at all. xD

Btw I only noticed it in TFTB that his teeth are oddly sharp. And now with the glowing eyes he looks like Bigby (at the end of ep5) that went full psycho.

• That avatar.... I have a sudden urge to shoot you in the face...

Quiff posted: »

I will wait...

• Pls stahp bringing back horrible memories

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

February 17th guys, not that long now.

• Alt text

You should feel ashamed that you let him die!

That avatar.... I have a sudden urge to shoot you in the face...

• Alt text

You should feel ashamed that you let him die!

• I need Tales ep3 right now

• I always feel guilty when I don't shoot him in the face

The GUILT.

• Alt text

How can you hate this precious soul??

I always feel guilty when I don't shoot him in the face

• Alt text

• From what I heard a lot of people did hate Sarah though...

• Not even 2 weeks and I feel like I need more ;-;

• What movie/show is this gif taken from, out of curiosity?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

What movie/show is this gif taken from, out of curiosity?

• Hmm...I think it was more diverse with her. A lot of both.

From what I heard a lot of people did hate Sarah though...

• Alt text

Duck did nothing wrong...

• I also got The Borderlands Handsome Collection and it's great but still I can't find the dlcs on it I hope gearbox fix that too

Oh, finding the dlc in Borderlands games is kinda confusing. Pretty much, you just have to go into the fast travel and go to the new location that triggers the starting of dlc. Like for example; to start Tiny Tiny's Attack on Dragon Keep, you have to fast travel to the Unassuming Docks. I'm not really sure if you have to finish the game or reach a certain point to start playing the dlc missions, though.

strwar3 posted: »

Umm hey is anyone having money problems and not seeing anything on Rhys's Inventory or is it just me i played episode 2 I played 4 times the

• Indeed ;-;
    I'm going to feel so empty after the final episode... maybe waiting is actually a good thing.. but it's so... tormenting........... I'm torn

Poogers555 posted: »

Not even 2 weeks and I feel like I need more ;-;

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

No need to get to a certain part, you can do it the moment you get to Claptraps house in BL2.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I also got The Borderlands Handsome Collection and it's great but still I can't find the dlcs on it I hope gearbox fix that too Oh,

• It is silly but it also human nature. I've started to realize people can hate anything with no good reason.

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's okay and I can see your point too. Maybe we Tales fans are sometimes too eager to blame GOT for something it has nothing to do with. Even when I know that, I still tend to have negative thoughts about GOT. Silly isn't it?

• So... What's our guesses for the release dates so far?

• This wait is physically eating me from the inside out and I think I need medical help

• May19

So... What's our guesses for the release dates so far?

• Eternal bleeding? Call DOCTOR ZED.

Rixel posted: »

This wait is physically eating me from the inside out and I think I need medical help

• Last time I saw Doctor Zed, he hammered a needle straight to a patient's heart.

Crips posted: »

Eternal bleeding? Call DOCTOR ZED.

• Hey bros! I've been looking at this thread for a while now, and decided to finally join in. You guys are what's making the wait for episode 3 bearable.

• Awesome, welcome to the forums! Being on the forums really does make the wait more bearable. It's pretty hilarious and fun around here. :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey bros! I've been looking at this thread for a while now, and decided to finally join in. You guys are what's making the wait for episode 3 bearable.

• Welcome to the forums. We will share pain, tears and joy together. :)

Hey bros! I've been looking at this thread for a while now, and decided to finally join in. You guys are what's making the wait for episode 3 bearable.

• edited March 2015

Well I don't really hate GOT, it just doesn't fit into my taste. I can see why people like it so much and it's not a bad game...it's just not that interesting to me..

It is silly but it also human nature. I've started to realize people can hate anything with no good reason.

• Alt text

Linsepins posted: »

I need Tales ep3 right now

• Welcome, have a seat.

That thread is an awesome way to forget about the wait...a bit...

• No episode 3 news?!Well 100 page reach.Achievment one : Dramatic 100 pages :o.

• edited March 2015

Too long man.. too long

Crips posted: »

May19

Sign in to comment in this discussion.