Will we visit Sanctuary?

I like all of the locations the game has showed us so far. But I am kinda missing Sanctuary. When do you think we will visit the city eventually? Also, do you think that the city is still in the sky?

Comments

• I don't think so, my guess we'll be meeting the Vault Hunters only on Pandora because kidnapping and stuff and I think the flashback is slowly coming to an end. Hope I am wrong though and we'll visit Sanctuary.

And yeah, I think it's still flying.

• I really hope we do go there at some point, one of the early trailers did show Rhys and Fiona going to Marcus Munitions, though of course some changes may have been made since then so that doesn't necessarily mean it's still happening. I'd love to go there, though Rhys and Vaughn wouldn't be very welcome...

• I have a feeling Lilith is the kidnapper

• I'd love to go to Sanctuary at some point. It's one of my favorite locations in the Borderlands games. The city should definitely still be in the sky; it still was during the modern day scenes of The Pre Sequel. Not exactly sure how our heroes would reach a flying city, though... but like Scooby mentioned, they were shown in Sanctuary in the original reveal trailer. So who knows!

announcement trailer

• Personally, I hope so.

• Damn...So long ago. Back when I first saw the trailer, I thought nothing of it. I haven't played Borderlands or knew the lore. I just know that it was a shooter game.

If I could go back in time, I would tell my past self that it would be my favorite Telltale Game. :)

Deadpoolian posted: »

I'd love to go to Sanctuary at some point. It's one of my favorite locations in the Borderlands games. The city should definitely still be i

• I was rather surprised that Scooter didn't start shooting at Rhys and Vaughn back at Hollow Point.

I really hope we do go there at some point, one of the early trailers did show Rhys and Fiona going to Marcus Munitions, though of course so

• edited March 2015

It's a great trailer! I watched it soooo many times back when it first came out.

Love that bit at the end where Jack shows up, laughs, and says "so many people are gonna die". I have a feeling those of us who trusted Jack at the end of E2 can expect some deaths at the beginning of E3... Well, probably just gonna be the nameless goons that August brought along, but still. I'm expecting some deaths! :P

Damn...So long ago. Back when I first saw the trailer, I thought nothing of it. I haven't played Borderlands or knew the lore. I just know t

• Here's hoping, so many funny characters that live there.

• LoaderBot can get us there, if he's still functional that is... :/

I'd love to go to Sanctuary at some point. It's one of my favorite locations in the Borderlands games. The city should definitely still be i

• edited March 2015

Oh, duh, I can't believe I forgot about Loader Bot!

Although, if the people of Sanctuary noticed a Loader Bot flying up to them, I think they'd shoot it down... xD

LoaderBot can get us there, if he's still functional that is...

• Are Fast Travel stations canon? xD

Oh, duh, I can't believe I forgot about Loader Bot! Although, if the people of Sanctuary noticed a Loader Bot flying up to them, I think they'd shoot it down... xD

• Hmmm haha maybe they're vault hunters exclusive? Probably not canon tho cuz Rhys coul have just simply used one to go to the world of curiosities, why the car Then?

Crips posted: »

Are Fast Travel stations canon? xD

• Yeah, true.

akelote12 posted: »

Hmmm haha maybe they're vault hunters exclusive? Probably not canon tho cuz Rhys coul have just simply used one to go to the world of curiosities, why the car Then?

• if he's still functional

Alt text

LoaderBot can get us there, if he's still functional that is...

• In the Pre-Sequel, you, Jack, Lilith, and Roland all use a Fast Travel to get onto Helios, so they should be.

Crips posted: »

Are Fast Travel stations canon? xD

• Yes, that's what I thought too.

Dapnee posted: »

In the Pre-Sequel, you, Jack, Lilith, and Roland all use a Fast Travel to get onto Helios, so they should be.

• "You'll never take me alive you robotic sumbitch!"

I was rather surprised that Scooter didn't start shooting at Rhys and Vaughn back at Hollow Point.

• I know :'(

if he's still functional

• If loaderbot's dead

Alt text

I know

• Nooo! Not Rabbit as well!

If loaderbot's dead

• Alt text

Nooo! Not Rabbit as well!

• Nah, he's not dead. He even survived self-destruction, some crappy universal remote won't kill him. :)

• plus he's in the picture of episode 4 :D i think thats him fighting another bot, so he might die in the battle :C

Pipas posted: »

Nah, he's not dead. He even survived self-destruction, some crappy universal remote won't kill him.

• True :'(

Oh, duh, I can't believe I forgot about Loader Bot! Although, if the people of Sanctuary noticed a Loader Bot flying up to them, I think they'd shoot it down... xD

• he might die in the battle

No. That other Bot is gonna get his ass kicked.

plus he's in the picture of episode 4 i think thats him fighting another bot, so he might die in the battle :C

• But what if he sacrifices himself or sth DDDD:

he might die in the battle No. That other Bot is gonna get his ass kicked.

• Stahp, you're making me sad. ;_;

But what if he sacrifices himself or sth DDDD:

• I think we will. Since we're visiting every other places...

But then again why Scooter left Sanctuary then? Wasn't he up there too?

• I hope so... and meet Sir Hammerlock. Have him hit on Rhys...

• edited March 2015

even in the actual game, you gotta discover the place first. then you can use the travel stations (Rhys & vaughn havent been to pandora in their lives yet alone use a travel station) .. and i dont think we'll have those in a telltale game. because there aint big areas to explore 7 it aint open world or anything of that sort. pretty much what you see is what you get, you cant go past what they want you to see, so therefore it doesnt make sense having a travel station.. :)

Hmmm haha maybe they're vault hunters exclusive? Probably not canon tho cuz Rhys coul have just simply used one to go to the world of curiosities, why the car Then?

• Bad form dude. Suicide is not a laughing matter.

• ok, srry i made mahshelf sad too D;

Stahp, you're making me sad. ;_;

• From the first trailer we got, and in hopes they havent changed anything, I speculate we may vist there in episode 4 - 5 as part of the finale. We find the location of the vault and go to marcus for "supplies" to be prepared, y'know?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.