TFTBL on iPad -> season pass loot for steam PC/Mac Version of Borderlands, the Pre-Sequel?

Hello,

excuse me if I´m asking the obvious, but english is not my foreign language and I do not understand this:

"NOTE: You must own Tales From The Borderlands, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on the same platform in order to receive your Loot. Loot cannot be transferred between different platforms. If you own the TTG PC/Mac version, iOS, Android, or Kindle version, the in-game items will unlock in the PC Steam version of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel."

So I purchased the iPad-Version of Tales from the borderlands. I purchased the season pass, the the screen that pops up explains me, that I receive Loot for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. I have a account here (TTG), I have my steam account also linked. I have no idea what a Shift account is.

I just started Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel on my mac and startet a new game, when I try to choose a different head there are no new. Does that mean, that ONLY the PC version gots the loot, not the mac version?

Can someone held me to figure this out? Do I fullfill the requirements to get those Items? What step I´m missing?

Thank you!

Comments

• edited March 2015

You need a shift account, then link it, then go to shifty sheldon machine in location called concordia, here are your rewards, the guns will be the same level as the character that takes them, so you want a high-level character to reedem the guns, about the skins it doesn't matter what character takes them, but you have to reedem these first from the machine.

• So the shift-account is something in-game, right? So I have to play the game first and level one of my chars to get the rewards when I understand this correctly? Thank you for your advice!

You need a shift account, then link it, then go to shifty sheldon machine in location called concordia, here are your rewards, the guns will

• You have to find location called concordia and you can take these rewards right away, but then they will be much much weaker (if a lvl 5 character reedems them the guns will be with lvl 5 statistics, if a lvl 70 character reedems them they will be lvl 70) Shift account is in extras in main menu.

Khazragore posted: »

So the shift-account is something in-game, right? So I have to play the game first and level one of my chars to get the rewards when I understand this correctly? Thank you for your advice!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.