Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• the saddest thing is it the earliest date for us unless telltale will be kicked by something and theyll release it quicker

Linsepins posted: »

Too long man.. too long

• So how many pages are we going to reach before episode 3? 100? 200? 500? 1,000?

I suppose what I'm asking is what is our goal?

• edited March 2015

At least 100, otherwise I'll be disappointed.

...or glad that it got released so quickly.

So how many pages are we going to reach before episode 3? 100? 200? 500? 1,000? I suppose what I'm asking is what is our goal?

• 5000 should be easy

So how many pages are we going to reach before episode 3? 100? 200? 500? 1,000? I suppose what I'm asking is what is our goal?

• looks at the Tales from the Borderlands Wikia, has stuff mixed up, bad wording, grammar issues

Looks like I'm editing the wiki, whoopee.

• 264, calling it.

Unless it gets released quicker than I predict.

• HEY dont judge my OTWDF People.!

Dapnee posted: »

looks at the Tales from the Borderlands Wikia, has stuff mixed up, bad wording, grammar issues Looks like I'm editing the wiki, whoopee.

• edited March 2015

Somebody wrote that Sasha punched Rhys in the present, that was Fiona. "...they seem to (to some extent) dislike each other due to Rhys being apart of Hyperion..." Apart isn't the same as a part. Most of the wording needs an update, Atlas Mugged's page is empty compared to Zer0 Sum.

Hey, I'm working on it now, don't worry. It just needs touch ups and I respect the people who've begun the pages, I'm just being a bit over analyzing of it is all.

HEY dont judge my OTWDF People.!

• Sarah is just as silly, but no one seems to hate her.

Alt text

Quiff posted: »

How can you hate this precious soul??

• I hope we'll see her. Jack would be happy, maybe xD

I wonder what happened to her after Jack's death? I hope someone's taking care of her! Like, this is now a genuine concern of mine - the

• (I finally see one of your comments hah xD)

1,000 pages would be a lot xD 'Pretty sure it'll be around 100 pages like usual~

• edited March 2015

Might be the best thing for me if it gets released later as I've got exams I really should be studying for... It will probably encourage my procrastinating ways... :<

Crips posted: »

May19

• Alt text

• M5. Book it.

So... What's our guesses for the release dates so far?

• edited March 2015

Oh that's the people from another forum the rival forum with Lexi,etc.
    EDIT:They do only troll stuff.Their revenge,like they to got wikia not that one the copy got wikia with got series.The got wikia with only game.And they put to Rodrick that's is Luke Knight,that was lexi dirty-work.And with the page of Gallery idk what dhf15 is doing.But i have upload some.

Dapnee posted: »

Somebody wrote that Sasha punched Rhys in the present, that was Fiona. "...they seem to (to some extent) dislike each other due to Rhys bein

• May 26th is my guess

• It's kind of funny. I've never said pumpkin. But I call children kiddo all the time. I also call young children Hon.

nursethalia posted: »

It's got me, too. Before BL, whenever I babysat, I always greeted a group of kids with "hey chickadees". After I played BL2, I realized that I've started saying "hey pumpkins" and now I feel creepy.

• edited March 2015

Dairy entry No. 2

3/30/16

Dear Milkshire Dairy:

Days ago somebody thought i spelt "dairy" wrong But i didn't. If anyone gets their hands a hold of this, they will think i was writting to the Milkshire dairy farm down on oakfield lane. But i am really writting about my love about Tales from the Borderlands. I told you i wouldnt write until episode 3 was released, but it was a promise i could not keep. I am still in the dark for information.

I had gotten another letter from dad today. He written them all before hand. He said in this excerpt of the article "the ship is ready to start loading in episode 3. You know what i mean. Not only that, but i hope you made the right choice in between Fiona and Jack. Both will have a good side, but rewards don't come for free, be ready for sacrifices for you choice."

I ran to my room. It still wasnt here yet, episode 3. I was mad, he told me soon. It has been almost 4 days. I threw my TFTBL figurines off my collection shelf. I tore all of my notes off my bulletin board. I pinned a new piece of paper on it. TFTBL: Ep. 3. If my father could find it, so can i. I am hunting the episode down now. Telltale cant keep me in the dark any longer.

I am sorry father, i know you tried to keep me patient, but i need this episode now, i cant keep replaying that cliff hanger over and over in my head, the time for action is now.

The greasiest of them all,

The_Greasy_Broccoli

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Days ago somebody thought i spelt "dairy" wrong But i didn't.

I wonder who that handsome individual was?

Dairy entry No. 2 3/30/16 Dear Milkshire Dairy: Days ago somebody thought i spelt "dairy" wrong But i didn't. If anyone gets their

• Rival wiki editing groups, now I've heard it all. Either way, I'm probably going to over haul most of the TftBl wikia.

Oh that's the people from another forum the rival forum with Lexi,etc. EDIT:They do only troll stuff.Their revenge,like they to got wikia n

• Rival...wikia editing groups. And here i thought the official Halo forums was rock bottom of the internet.
    Alt text

I say we build the Handsome Jack AI and let him loose on the internet to strangle all the stupid out of it.

Oh that's the people from another forum the rival forum with Lexi,etc. EDIT:They do only troll stuff.Their revenge,like they to got wikia n

• lol if the waiting time is like for the prvious episode probably 10 000 xD

Pipas posted: »

At least 100, otherwise I'll be disappointed. ...or glad that it got released so quickly.

• Handsome? What I don't remember doing that? :3

dojo32161 posted: »

Days ago somebody thought i spelt "dairy" wrong But i didn't. I wonder who that handsome individual was?

• Yes, quite the mystery... Quite the mystery indeed, Pumpkin...

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Days ago somebody thought i spelt "dairy" wrong But i didn't. I wonder who that handsome individual was?

• "I threw my TFTBL figurines off my collection shelf."

Alt text

Dairy entry No. 2 3/30/16 Dear Milkshire Dairy: Days ago somebody thought i spelt "dairy" wrong But i didn't. If anyone gets their

• Eh, episode 2 waiting thread didn't even reach 150 pages, so I wouldn't count on it. :P

Majda posted: »

lol if the waiting time is like for the prvious episode probably 10 000 xD

• It's a little offtop, but after playing BL2 I'm so glad that Jack is in Tales.
    So. Happy.

• I wasn't speaking literally :P
    Just saying if the waiting period is too lonf there will be ton of comments :D

Pipas posted: »

Eh, episode 2 waiting thread didn't even reach 150 pages, so I wouldn't count on it. :P

• I haven't played BL2 so I can't even begin to imagine what Jack was like as a living human being... But I can imagine that he strangles a lot of people... :)
    Even more off topic: Remember the intro to episode 1? I've been obsessively watching it for the past couple of days. I know that since episode 2 came out, the newer intro has been on everyone's mind, and it's awesome, but I just get drawn to this one. It's kind of old (mostly because of the giant gap between episodes 1 and 2) but it still deserves to be posted here. Enjoy:

• edited March 2015

I totally agree, episode 1's intro was amazing and it shouldn't be overshadowed by the episode 2 one (which was equally as good!) :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I haven't played BL2 so I can't even begin to imagine what Jack was like as a living human being... But I can imagine that he strangles a lo

• Yes, ep.1 intro was just as awesome as ep.2! Can't wait to see what kind of intro ep. 3 will have as well... and 4.. and 5... Bet it will be amazing, tho! hahah

JumpyJoey posted: »

I haven't played BL2 so I can't even begin to imagine what Jack was like as a living human being... But I can imagine that he strangles a lo

• Alt text

"perverted writing style"

Rhyiona confirmed ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

• Maybe Handsome Jack starts making fun of how ridiculous these ships are?

Green613 posted: »

"perverted writing style" Rhyiona confirmed ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

• Nah, he's definitely pointing out the immense amount of chemistry Rhys and Fiona have.

J-Master posted: »

Maybe Handsome Jack starts making fun of how ridiculous these ships are?

• Alt text

Not Long Now...

Alt text

Nah, he's definitely pointing out the immense amount of chemistry Rhys and Fiona have.

• Hell yes!

Nah, he's definitely pointing out the immense amount of chemistry Rhys and Fiona have.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

They have a two week break, not too much of a difference, otherwise GOT episode 2 would have also been affected.

AChicken posted: »

Guys, I think I found out why Tales Ep. 2 came out so late. On TTG's "Company" tab, one of their Perks is they have a "winter holiday break"

• Guys, I think I found out why Tales Ep. 2 came out so late. On TTG's "Company" tab, one of their Perks is they have a "winter holiday break" so, this means that some of their staff were not working during December so progress on any of their series must have been affected. THAT could be partially why there was a 4 month wait.

• You guys are all chasing a wild goose. :/

If it is hinting a ship, it's Rhysha.

Poogers555 posted: »

Not Long Now...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.