Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Surprised most said No. O_O I thought it was a given that Chloe has forgave her.

Told you I'd do another. So, the question is: http://strawpoll.me/4003252 After everything that's happened, do you think Chloe has officially forgiven Max for the 5 year absence?

• Alt text

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Look who I found. She's so surreal.

• Yeah obviously she's surreal cause those eyes are fake as fuck :P

• It's cosplay bruh, where can you get that kind of eyes if you don't wear lenses? o.O

Flog61 posted: »

Yeah obviously she's surreal cause those eyes are fake as fuck :P

• Because when max waters or looks at the plant she makes a comment about being a mommy and when you look at kates rabbit she says something very similar, if kate dies someone has to take care of it and max has been closer to kate than anyone else that we've seen. If someone cant keep a plant responsibly they have no business keeping a pet so if someone goes in maxs room to drop it off and sees the dead plant they might not want to leave the rabbit there, I probably wouldn't.

I think whether or not you water the plant results in possibly owning kates rabbit. What makes you say that?

• Chloe is a selfish, immature, self obsessed, self proclaimed user, deadbeat asshole. People seem to purely like her because shes rebellious but she isnt at all shes a poser loser who wouldnt act anything like that if the cliche punk image didn't exist. And shes what I call a'sticky friend" oh yeah and controlling

I actually hate Chloe, and I agree. Love Kate, she's my favorite character (or Warren).

• They're called circle lenses, you can get them from all good cosplay stocklists ;)

It's cosplay bruh, where can you get that kind of eyes if you don't wear lenses? o.O

• edited March 2015

Fake/fail cosplay.The photo isnt cosplayed, only Max is better, the photo 0. 7.=7

• Am I imagining things or does max look ill at the end of ep 2 I noticed when shes in class in ep 2 her eyelids are red and her face is pale its sort of grey and looks blemished, she actually looks sick, like irradiated, by the end shes going to look like a ghoul from fallout

• Have you seen some of the other shitty cosplays of LiS this is aamazing compaired to the other abysmal attempts, this game has some of the worst cosplay ever! However the google search surfaced this beauty. ..Alt text

Lol

Fake/fail cosplay.The photo isnt cosplayed, only Max is better, the photo 0. 7.=7

• Warning: Don't feed the Yao Guai.

Am I imagining things or does max look ill at the end of ep 2 I noticed when shes in class in ep 2 her eyelids are red and her face is pale

• I didn't noticed, but it's probably all the rewinding.

Am I imagining things or does max look ill at the end of ep 2 I noticed when shes in class in ep 2 her eyelids are red and her face is pale

• I think its really cool the devs are doing this -

Alt text

• I ship Max and Warren

but dammit Max

stop friendzoning

• I'm surprised too. I'd like to think that after saving her life two times within two days with her powers, Max had earned Chloe's forgiveness. And yet, somehow, I can't shake the feeling of how it might take more than that before she does.

Surprised most said No. O_O I thought it was a given that Chloe has forgave her.

• Do you think Mark Jefferson is gay and having a romantic relationship with the principal?

• Herodriver posted: »

Do you think Mark Jefferson is gay and having a romantic relationship with the principal?

• I am considering of buying this game, but I need some encouragement and some personal opinions from you guys.

Can you please tell me about the pros and cons of the game? So far, I love the atmosphere, soundtrack of the game and the protagonist Max, but is the story and other characters good enough to buy the game?

• Just buy the game, it'll worth your time. The soundtrack and atmosphere is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, the story is pretty good up to episode 2 and the characters aren't cliché and too cheesy as I thought its gonna be the first time I'm playing it! The most surprising thing I found out about this game is that your choices and desicions are pretty important and it'll affect your gameplay per episode.

I am considering of buying this game, but I need some encouragement and some personal opinions from you guys. Can you please tell me abou

• When they say the choices matter,

Unlike TellTale,

THEY ACTUALLY MATTER!

• edited April 2015

Cutie pie Max :3 I love her shirt.

Alt text

Alt text

• old.

Have you seen some of the other shitty cosplays of LiS this is aamazing compaired to the other abysmal attempts, this game has some of the worst cosplay ever! However the google search surfaced this beauty. .. Lol

• Alt text

Cutie pie Max I love her shirt.

• Max' plant will remember that.

When they say the choices matter, Unlike TellTale, THEY ACTUALLY MATTER!

• edited April 2015

Cinamontoast Ken has openly addmited several time he has no investment in any video game. If you want investment go to the Yogscast, Game riot or lesser know youtubers

I just tried to watch CinnamonToastKen play Episode 2. Oh god that was awful. He even made fun of the BIG scene at the end. I tried to watch Ken play these story based games multiple times but clearly their not for him.

• Nah he just litteraly dosent care. Pewdiepie has actually been openly sad sometimes.

J-Master posted: »

Trying REALLY hard to be Pewdipie, eh?

• I never understood what 'cheesy' means.

• Butterfly effect

Alt text

• Yep. Btw the drawing is badass

ButterfIy posted: »

Butterfly effect

• edited April 2015

When they say the choices matter,

Unlike TellTale,

THEY ACTUALLY MATTER!

Are those supposed to be some kind of shots? At least Telltale can actually lip sync their characters, lmao

• I noticed that little mix-up too. I hope that SE can improve on that in the next episode. But for now, I just focus mainly on the characters' eyes during dialogue. That way I can barely notice it.

Green613 posted: »

When they say the choices matter, Unlike TellTale, THEY ACTUALLY MATTER! Are those supposed to be some kind of shots? At least Telltale can actually lip sync their characters, lmao

• Well, to be fair, lip synching in Telltale's games isn't that great on the console versions of the game. On the he PS3 and 360. it is better than Life Is Strange, though the framerate issues along with the bad cuts can really mess with the lip synching and the character animations. the PS4 versions of Game Of Thrones also has those issues, occasionally, along with audio bugs.

When they say the choices matter, Unlike TellTale, THEY ACTUALLY MATTER! Are those supposed to be some kind of shots? At least Telltale can actually lip sync their characters, lmao

• That was just one example that I was using though, there are so many other departments Telltale beats LiS in. I was just using the lip syncing example since a lot of people seem to call that one out (just like choices with Telltale).

MichaelBP posted: »

Well, to be fair, lip synching in Telltale's games isn't that great on the console versions of the game. On the he PS3 and 360. it is better

• But these are games based on the players choices, so choices that actually matters is a way more important thing than a good lip syncing.

• [removed]

Well, to be fair, lip synching in Telltale's games isn't that great on the console versions of the game. On the he PS3 and 360. it is better

• Why can't people just enjoy good games instead of whining about the same problems over and over?

That was just one example that I was using though, there are so many other departments Telltale beats LiS in. I was just using the lip syncing example since a lot of people seem to call that one out (just like choices with Telltale).

• edited April 2015

Well alright. I guess I can be a little too defensive when someone brings up technical issues with LiS. It's probably due to my experience with it being smoother, as of now, than with TT's games on consoles. I really like TT's games, but the technical problems I've had in the past, kinda screwed up my experience with them.

That was just one example that I was using though, there are so many other departments Telltale beats LiS in. I was just using the lip syncing example since a lot of people seem to call that one out (just like choices with Telltale).

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited April 2015

I haven't noticed choices mattering too much just yet apart from making it slightly easier to save Kate, you can choose all the "wrong" choices and still save her or you can choose all the "correct" choices and then choose the wrong dialogue option about who cares about her and then the wrong bible verse to make her jump.

Now that Kate is determinate it will be interesting to see how they handle it but i have a feeling she won't be a major character for the rest of the game if you manage to save her.

• The issues just really bug me, because their games don't seem to be pushing the hardware at all. At least not when compared to other games.

• It's just telltales punishment for dirty console peasants

The issues just really bug me, because their games don't seem to be pushing the hardware at all. At least not when compared to other games.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.