When do you think Fiona's bullet will be worth it?

TalimancerTalimancer Banned
edited March 2015 in Tales from the Borderlands

I think it could be used next episode in our escape from the gorty's project, a good choice could be to either Shoot August or Shoot Vasquez

Comments

• Idk, I think the one shot element was removed, because now we have 3 elemental bullets, in my case I used a corrosive on Finch. I think I'll used a good 'ol fire on Wallethead, and a shock on Loverboy.

• Nah, that's not how ammunition and elemental effects work in Borderlands. Like Fiona said, we only had one bullet in that instance. It just added an elemental effect to the shot.

-XYAB- posted: »

Idk, I think the one shot element was removed, because now we have 3 elemental bullets, in my case I used a corrosive on Finch. I think I'll used a good 'ol fire on Wallethead, and a shock on Loverboy.

• Ah I see, and well that fucking sucks because I was saving that fucking bullet. They forced me into using it dammit

Piggs posted: »

Nah, that's not how ammunition and elemental effects work in Borderlands. Like Fiona said, we only had one bullet in that instance. It just added an elemental effect to the shot.

• And I know that isn't how the ammo works btw, I play the series a lot.

Piggs posted: »

Nah, that's not how ammunition and elemental effects work in Borderlands. Like Fiona said, we only had one bullet in that instance. It just added an elemental effect to the shot.

• Hmmmm I don't remember, I only know there a grenade, the ECHO message, the attachment, and money I think?

Scaeva posted: »

Wasn't there also an extra bullet in the box Felix left behind?

• Wasn't there also an extra bullet in the box Felix left behind?

Ah I see, and well that fucking sucks because I was saving that fucking bullet. They forced me into using it dammit

• well, i ended up with two shots, but was forced to use use one almost immediately. so i'm back down to one.

personally, i'm gonna save it til the very last second if at all possible. would be cool if they gave you a bunch of opportunities to use it or even force you into it if you didn't find another spare, but had some sort of payoff if you managed to have one shot left at the very last moment for whatever boss you encounter.

• edited March 2015

Wait can we save both bullets when attacked by the two bounty hunters?
    I did nothing and get shot and I move around and don't see another option.

• Nope, you need to shoot Lee.

Vold posted: »

Wait can we save both bullets when attacked by the two bounty hunters? I did nothing and get shot and I move around and don't see another option.

• Oh cool!

Pipas posted: »

Yes, there was an extra bullet. So if you didn't use the bullet in the first episode, you still have it.

• Yes, there was an extra bullet. So if you didn't use the bullet in the first episode, you still have it.

Hmmmm I don't remember, I only know there a grenade, the ECHO message, the attachment, and money I think?

• shoot Lee

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Nope, you need to shoot Lee.

• Heres something to cry about:

Alt text

Im sorry... i suck

shoot Lee

• Alt text

Heres something to cry about: Im sorry... i suck

• Spoiler warning would be a good idea - this is the borderlands forum.

• my bad.. tbh it is kinda old...

Flog61 posted: »

Spoiler warning would be a good idea - this is the borderlands forum.

• thx man.. you made me feel good.. high five?

• I used Fiona's bullet in episode one, but she gets more in episode two... If I got stuck between August or Vasquez, I'd definitely choose Vasquez. August seems like even though he's got an internal conflict with Sasha (and he even turns his gun on her), he won't actually do anything because he is still attached to her. Vasquez, on the other hand, was highly misunderstood and manipulated in his company, but he's not doing anything better with that power to help anyone but himself. Plus, he's just a flat out jerk to everyone.

• Alt text

sry... give me a hug.

• I shall keep it until the end. Wouldn't it suck massively if you could only save a certain character if you kept the bullet all the way through?

• Hoodie of shame.

• I just hope we're not gonna shoot a friend and I already used my tazer mode and only thing left is explosive or acid... Oo

• Well since it's really likely that Rhys is next Handsome Jack...
    Alt text
    Alt text

...so I was thinking that maybe Fiona will end up using her last bullet to stop Rhys Dun Dun DUUUN!!!

(okay probably not)

• That would be cool as f, but I think they won't let us kill one of the main characters, sadly. Especially if they have plans for him in BL3.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well since it's really likely that Rhys is next Handsome Jack... ...so I was thinking that maybe Fiona will end up using her last bullet to stop Rhys Dun Dun DUUUN!!! (okay probably not)

• Jep, that's what I was thinking too. Plus Rhys is my favourite TFTBL character, I don't want him to die..

DeityD posted: »

That would be cool as f, but I think they won't let us kill one of the main characters, sadly. Especially if they have plans for him in BL3.

• edited April 2015

Mine too, but... If he's really to become the next Hyperion CEO, then I'd shoot him in the head without a moment hesistation. I mean, if it were up to me.

Though it seems it will happen anyway. In the cospalyer's guide it was said he got his arm and eye because of the promotion (and money it brought him), plus Lilith's words at the end of claptastic voyage is clearly a hint at the events of BL3. And the fact that TftB will have a huge impact on BL3 all that leads me to believe he'll... succeed? Of course neither of this is a solid proof but well. If it is, I'd rather see him dead.

Jep, that's what I was thinking too. Plus Rhys is my favourite TFTBL character, I don't want him to die..

• Well this game is driven by greed so sooner or later it will have some negative effect on our protagonist.

It's both interesting and horrifying to see how far they are ready to go with Rhys' character. I really enjoy all the similarities between Rhys and Jack but I'm also very concerned. Jack's backstory is so damn complex and tragic and yet I can't really empathize an asshole like him. Still it felt so bad to play Borderlands pre-sequel when at the beginning Jack seemed like an okay guy. And now I'm afraid that this same thing happens with Rhys. He's so likable and funny and I don't want him to become a monster. On the other hand, how awesome it would be to have a lovable "hero" to become a antagonist for next game. God, this setup is so great and bad at the same time.

DeityD posted: »

Mine too, but... If he's really to become the next Hyperion CEO, then I'd shoot him in the head without a moment hesistation. I mean, if it

• Agree with all of this, really curious to see where this whole Rhys being paralleled to HJ thing is going - but also kind of scared for Rhys. He's hands-down my favourite character from TFTB, and while it would be cool to have him go through a Jack-esque character arc from slight asshole to villain, it would also be really sad to see that happen to such a great character. I so need episode 3 :'(

Well this game is driven by greed so sooner or later it will have some negative effect on our protagonist. It's both interesting and horr

• This. This is exactly what I was thinking. I would hate and love to see this happen at the same time.

Well this game is driven by greed so sooner or later it will have some negative effect on our protagonist. It's both interesting and horr

• edited April 2015

Me too. I can't handle all these feelings. I CAN'T!!

Alt text

Alt text

what ever ends up happening, even if the ending of this awesome series is really sad, I just hope it to be
    satisfyingly sad or even bittersweet.

Agree with all of this, really curious to see where this whole Rhys being paralleled to HJ thing is going - but also kind of scared for Rhys

• Maybe Rhys can be the hero Jack never was...

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.