Canon ships

EURGHGHGHHH!!!!

Vasquez x August

Handsome Jack x Power

Rhys x Loaderbot

Sasha x Stun Baton (you know where I'm going with this ;D)

The Stranger x His Shotgun

Scooter x Anyone

Finch x Kroger

Bossanova x Zer0

Oh...

And of course Athena x Janey

Comments

• edited March 2015

Angel x The grave

Roland x The milkshake

Corporal Riess x Any Psycho

Helena Pierce x Handsome Jacks gun

Zarpedon x Handsome Jacks laser wrist

Lilith x Eridium

Im talkin about the right ships right?

• edited March 2015
    ***RHYS X FIONA IS THE ONLY CANON***

• Sasha x Stun Baton (you know where I'm going with this ;D)

You're going to hell for this, my friend xD You do know how it sounds, right? xD

• edited March 2015

But in reality dat Stun Baton is da ultimate dildo... what are you looking at me for?

Also, Vaughn x Scooter.... CATCH A RIIIIIIIDE!!!!*

*On my dick

• Rhys X Fiona is the only Cannon ship.

• edited March 2015

Yvette x Lunch

Vasquez x Vaughn (he can't handle these abs)

Fiona x Sasha's gun

Alt text

Oh and Rhysha, ofc.

• Ewww a Rhysha shipper?

Pipas posted: »

Yvette x Lunch Vasquez x Vaughn (he can't handle these abs) Fiona x Sasha's gun Oh and Rhysha, ofc.

• Oh my god that gif

Yvette x Lunch Vasquez x Vaughn (he can't handle these abs) Fiona x Sasha's gun Oh and Rhysha, ofc.

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Sasha x Stun Baton (you know where I'm going with this ;D)

Alt text

• Vasquez x August

Rhys x Loaderbot

Sasha x Stun Baton (you know where I'm going with this ;D)

This guy right here gets it.

• i dont like athena with janey, idk.. athena seem way off and not into springss. aybe thats her way but in the pre sequel janey and athena seemed off to me, hence i played as athena so maybe thats why? idk. she seem cold and not that expressive like ms springss lol

LILITH = ROLAND <3
    MORDECAI = BOOZE
    Tiny Tina - bombzzzzz
    Moxxi = Innuendo'zzz
    axton = his torrent xD

• Rhys/Fiona and Vaughn/Sasha is the right way to go. Non-believers will see in time.

• Rhys/Fiona

Alt text

fayescarlet posted: »

Rhys/Fiona and Vaughn/Sasha is the right way to go. Non-believers will see in time.

• The gun is fending off its owner's rival in the competition of mating.

• Jack x Vaults

Jack x Nisha

Alt text

Jack x Himself

Alt text

Rhys x Sasha

• Yeah, I think Sasha does care Vaughn. At the beginning of ep2, when she is shocked by the Gortys cores, she mistakens that Vaughn is worrying about her by saying "I'm okay.", but he is actually worrying about the cores. There are rooms for those two. By the way, Rhyiona is life.

Rhys/Fiona and Vaughn/Sasha is the right way to go. Non-believers will see in time.

• That's too obvious! Two of the main sidekicks fall in love? Come on.

tessie0713 posted: »

Yeah, I think Sasha does care Vaughn. At the beginning of ep2, when she is shocked by the Gortys cores, she mistakens that Vaughn is worryin

• I bet he Jacksturbates a lot.

Jack x Vaults Jack x Nisha Jack x Himself Rhys x Sasha

• There's also towards the end of Episode One after Felix escapes/explodes/dies cuz you shot him. Sasha appears to have been helped to her feet by Vaughn, which was cute. They both also geek out over the Atlas tech.

tessie0713 posted: »

Yeah, I think Sasha does care Vaughn. At the beginning of ep2, when she is shocked by the Gortys cores, she mistakens that Vaughn is worryin

• Whats wrong with 2 characters you play as falling in love? ;-;

J-Master posted: »

That's too obvious! Two of the main sidekicks fall in love? Come on.

• We'll see, Harry Potter. By the end of Episode 5, this will be Rhyiona fans:

Alt text

Rhys/Fiona

• I was talking about Vaughn and Sasha.

Poogers555 posted: »

Whats wrong with 2 characters you play as falling in love? ;-;

• Yeah, but you know what I mean :P

J-Master posted: »

I was talking about Vaughn and Sasha.

• Yeah, good luck with getting me to ship anything.

We'll see, Harry Potter. By the end of Episode 5, this will be Rhyiona fans:

• You need Rhyiona in your life.

• No I don't think I do.

Poogers555 posted: »

You need Rhyiona in your life.

• Alt text

No I don't think I do.

• Yeah, they have the potentials to be a cute geek couple. (Reminding me of Life is Strange)

There's also towards the end of Episode One after Felix escapes/explodes/dies cuz you shot him. Sasha appears to have been helped to her feet by Vaughn, which was cute. They both also geek out over the Atlas tech.

• Alt text

DeityD posted: »

Sasha x Stun Baton (you know where I'm going with this ;D) You're going to hell for this, my friend xD You do know how it sounds, right? xD

• edited March 2015

"And of course Athena x Janey"

Alt text

...Couldn't help myself. They make an adorable couple <3

Also: CANON COUPLE! YAAAS! xD

• Athena hadn't really been in any sort of relationship before. Lifetime military since childhood and all that. To me she just came off as adorkably awkward with Janey in TPS, not having a clue how she's supposed to act, but significantly warming up to her towards the end. And no one can deny the affection on Athena's face in tales when Janey refers to her as 'girlfriend' <3

Mercyva posted: »

i dont like athena with janey, idk.. athena seem way off and not into springss. aybe thats her way but in the pre sequel janey and athena se

• stamps seal of approval on all of this

• I have to admit I really like both the idea of Vaugh x Sasha and Vaughn x Fiona (if only for the throwback to her coaxing him along at the death rally before he turns into a buff baby badass)

There's also towards the end of Episode One after Felix escapes/explodes/dies cuz you shot him. Sasha appears to have been helped to her feet by Vaughn, which was cute. They both also geek out over the Atlas tech.

• I love these two so much it hurts. :')

• Jack x Himself

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.