The Gortys Ball

I just noticed the ball they find at the end of episode two bears a strong resemblance to the robot that's rolling around in the episode 2 preview. Could they be the same?

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yep, they definitely are, it has the same openings and nooks and cranies as it, the only difference seems to be that Telltale touched up its design.

• yep it's the same lil bloop (i hope he wont end up being as anoying as claptrap)

• Maybe it could be a navigator or something? Something that will lead them to the vault?

• edited April 2015

claptrap

annoying

Alt text

akelote12 posted: »

yep it's the same lil bloop (i hope he wont end up being as anoying as claptrap)

• Let's not forget that this ball is Rhys's and Fiona's baby. Kinda.

• edited April 2015

Well, there WAS a lot of grunting going on while they were creating it together.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Let's not forget that this ball is Rhys's and Fiona's baby. Kinda.

• I bet it will be Atlas Corp's version of Claptrap. The only difference is that it can lead people to vaults.
    Also, I bet it will be friends with Claptrap

• Rhyiona confirmed?

• I see it and Loaderbot getting jealous of each other :P

I bet it will be Atlas Corp's version of Claptrap. The only difference is that it can lead people to vaults. Also, I bet it will be friends with Claptrap

• If Rhys doesn´t name it Loader Bot, I´m done.

• Oh my god this needs to happen!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

If Rhys doesn´t name it Loader Bot, I´m done.

• Won't Loader Bot get jeallous?

Alt text

Just replace Bart with Loader Bot, and Lisa with the Gortys Ball/Bot.

If Rhys doesn´t name it Loader Bot, I´m done.

• The Gortys ball, Clap trap, and Loader Bot. Soon to be one big ol' happy family.

• I´d like to think Loader Bot would be a good big brother to baby Gortys. :(

MichaelBP posted: »

Won't Loader Bot get jeallous? Just replace Bart with Loader Bot, and Lisa with the Gortys Ball/Bot.

• Rhyiona was already confirmed when that beautiful sock-scene happened.

Rhyiona confirmed?

• edited April 2015

Hmmm, maybe Loader Bot will, initially, be jeallous of little Gortys, but after a while, he'll be willing to sacrifice himself for his baby brother.

I´d like to think Loader Bot would be a good big brother to baby Gortys.

• Loader Bot has a great heart.

Alt text

Hmmm, maybe Loader Bot will, initially, be jeallous of little Gortys, but after a while, he'll be willing to sacrifice himself for his baby brother.

• LoaderTrap Ball, I ship it.

Alt text

DoubleJump posted: »

The Gortys ball, Clap trap, and Loader Bot. Soon to be one big ol' happy family.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

If Telltale kills someone from the Rhyiona family, I'll...

Alt text

Loader Bot has a great heart.

• They wouldn´t...I hope. :(

If Telltale kills someone from the Rhyiona family, I'll...

• If they do, I'm not buying the sequel. It just wouldn't be the same.

They wouldn´t...I hope.

• If there is a sequel.

Alt text

If they do, I'm not buying the sequel. It just wouldn't be the same.

• I'm sure there'll be a sequel.. if Randy Pitchford kills Gearbox with more of his lies, so that 2K makes a deal with TTG to make TFTB S2.

If there is a sequel.

• edited April 2015

I´d sell my soul to Satan for TFTB S2 if I had to.

I'm sure there'll be a sequel.. if Randy Pitchford kills Gearbox with more of his lies, so that 2K makes a deal with TTG to make TFTB S2.

• I'd sell mine if in return, TFTB S2 + Rhyiona family 999% cannon + TWAU S2, all happened.

I´d sell my soul to Satan for TFTB S2 if I had to.

• Alt text

claptrap annoying

• Rhyiona family 999% cannon

yes pls

I'd sell mine if in return, TFTB S2 + Rhyiona family 999% cannon + TWAU S2, all happened.

• they wrote claptrap as an anoyying robot, which is a FACT. the difference is that some people hate him, and some love him just like myself, but i wont say he's not annoying, he's my kind of annoying xD

claptrap annoying

• Hmm hmm.

Hmm, if this is what awaits, perhaps eternal damnation isn't as bad as it is made out to be.

Alt text

Rhyiona family 999% cannon yes pls

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

It´ll be a great time.

Hmm hmm. Hmm, if this is what awaits, perhaps eternal damnation isn't as bad as it is made out to be.

• edited April 2015

You can't say he's annoying if you complete BL2.

Alt text

And he's a vault hunter. Never woulda expected that, Didn't seem to have a problem against stairs in his vault huntin days

Mercyva posted: »

they wrote claptrap as an anoyying robot, which is a FACT. the difference is that some people hate him, and some love him just like myself, but i wont say he's not annoying, he's my kind of annoying xD

• Rhyiona will make sure it's totally worth it. Seriously, how bad could Hell be?

Alt text

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. It´ll be a great time.

• Hell with Rhyiona isn´t hell at all.

Rhyiona will make sure it's totally worth it. Seriously, how bad could Hell be?

• I just hope Satan keeps his end of the deal, and he makes sure Rhyiona family is cannon, along with a second season for TFTB and Wolf.. He better not troll me and make Rhysha cannon, instead. 'Cus if he does that...

Alt text

Hell with Rhyiona isn´t hell at all.

• Yeees it's not like i don't like him uwu

Mercyva posted: »

they wrote claptrap as an anoyying robot, which is a FACT. the difference is that some people hate him, and some love him just like myself, but i wont say he's not annoying, he's my kind of annoying xD

• Satan. Satan has 5 letters.

You know what else has 5 letters? Yes, that´s right. Laura.

Laura Bailey voices Fiona.

Fiona. Fiona has 5 letters too. Coincidence? No.

Fiona has a hat. You know who also wears a hat?

You guessed it. Indiana Jones.

Indiana Jones is sometimes referred to as Indy.

Indy has 4 letters.

Rhys also has 4 letters.

Satan ships Rhyiona confirmed.

I just hope Satan keeps his end of the deal, and he makes sure Rhyiona family is cannon, along with a second season for TFTB and Wolf.. He better not troll me and make Rhysha cannon, instead. 'Cus if he does that...

• He had stair-climbing wheel in TPS.

You can't say he's annoying if you complete BL2. And he's a vault hunter. Never woulda expected that, Didn't seem to have a problem against stairs in his vault huntin days

• Alt text

Welp, no worries about Satan screwing me over. Though... how do I sign a contract with him?

Satan. Satan has 5 letters. You know what else has 5 letters? Yes, that´s right. Laura. Laura Bailey voices Fiona. Fiona. Fiona has

• Alt text

Plot twist: I am Satan.

Welp, no worries about Satan screwing me over. Though... how do I sign a contract with him?

• What happened to it?

Pipas posted: »

He had stair-climbing wheel in TPS.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.