The Gortys Ball

2»

Comments

• Well now, this is conveniant. At least I won't have to go and look for some suspicious guy, who could otentially be Satan.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Plot twist: I am Satan.

• Nope. Welcome to hell buddy. :)

MichaelBP posted: »

Well now, this is conveniant. At least I won't have to go and look for some suspicious guy, who could otentially be Satan.

• That´s the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my home. I´m crying.

Well I'm glad to be here. It's actually nice here.

• Well I'm glad to be here. It's actually nice here.

Nope. Welcome to hell buddy.

• Yeah, I'll never have to worry about being cold ever again. And there's the unlimited donut machine. This is better than Heaven.

That´s the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my home. I´m crying.

• Contrary to popular belief I´m actually pretty nice.

Yeah, I'll never have to worry about being cold ever again. And there's the unlimited donut machine. This is better than Heaven.

• Oh I can tell. You know I bet everything people have said about you, throughout the ages, is all a load of baloney.

Contrary to popular belief I´m actually pretty nice.

• Thank you, thank you.

Alt text

Oh I can tell. You know I bet everything people have said about you, throughout the ages, is all a load of baloney.

• Oh you mean that determinant scene that doesn't happen if you don't grab Rhys.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Rhyiona was already confirmed when that beautiful sock-scene happened.

• Oh my, you don't have to thank me.

Alt text

Thank you, thank you.

• edited April 2015

HE GOT OLD AND LONELY SINCE THEN. poor clappy </3

You can't say he's annoying if you complete BL2. And he's a vault hunter. Never woulda expected that, Didn't seem to have a problem against stairs in his vault huntin days

• Jack ripped it off.

Alt text

What happened to it?

• Alt text

Oh my, you don't have to thank me.

• I have lost all respect for Jack. (Which I had none)

• edited April 2015

Oh those poor people who didn't grab Rhys. :( They missed probably the best scene in this game.

Oh you mean that determinant scene that doesn't happen if you don't grab Rhys.

• Hey it's not my fault, I have a six year old laptop that stutters and lags a lot when I play, even with an Xbox controller it still proves difficult. Oh, and the best scene in the game is clearly this:

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh those poor people who didn't grab Rhys. They missed probably the best scene in this game.

• Okay I admit it, that scene is damn adorable too. Especially that "Don't hurt yourself" line..

Hey it's not my fault, I have a six year old laptop that stutters and lags a lot when I play, even with an Xbox controller it still proves difficult. Oh, and the best scene in the game is clearly this:

• Then you better not to play claptastic voyage...

I have lost all respect for Jack. (Which I had none)

• I wonder if it talks?

Most other robots talk in the Borderlands' universe... But I don't know about newly formed/baby ones.

• lil gortys wakes up , sees Rhys:
    *deep voice * MOMMA :0

I wonder if it talks? Most other robots talk in the Borderlands' universe... But I don't know about newly formed/baby ones.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.