He/She said VS. Reality

Comments

• Well after seeing her in claptastic voyage (and TftB too) I can say I like her more now, so I can see your point. But still, too badass for me I guess.

Mercyva posted: »

For me thats the reason i play as athena, yes her ''skill'' tree is not the best of all, but she's just a breath of fresh air, you can see t

• edited April 2015

trust me, she is a bad ass! athena is awesome. i cant wait to play the claptrap DLC as athena. everyone seem to like it!! with no spoiler, did you love it? i really love claptrap even tho he's so annoooooooooying. but he's my clappy and i'll always be his friend <3

Alt text

Alt text

DeityD posted: »

Well after seeing her in claptastic voyage (and TftB too) I can say I like her more now, so I can see your point. But still, too badass for me I guess.

• edited April 2015

i cant wait to play the claptrap DLC as athena. everyone seem to like it!! with no spoiler, did you love it? i really love claptrap even tho he's so annoooooooooying. but he's my clappy and i'll always be his friend <3

Well, I kinda did but at the same time... You know the set up right? I liked the story a lot but enviroment in that DLC is not really my thing. Reminds me of one mission in mass effect and I hated that part, all that floating clusters thingies and stuff. The story though... It makes perfect sense playing as Athena, even more so than in TPS I'd say. (Or as a claptrap too, that's a clapception. xD ) Can't say anything about claptrap himself, because obviously there will be only spoilers. Though maybe that's not spoilers really if you already played BL2.

Actually, while writing this it hit me that there are many parallels between this DLC and one story in mass effect, that's kinda awesome. Damn that game is good. Just aww (and I'm not even a fan of mass effect, but still it's so cool).

trust me, she is a bad ass! athena is awesome. i cant wait to play the claptrap DLC as athena. everyone seem to like it!! with no spoiler, d

• That is a possibility. Maybe it will depend on our choices?

Also, we have the same profile pic (atm). Good for us.

Alt text

i have a feeling that rhys left fiona and the whole vault key plan to go to hyperian where he thinks he belong.. just a thought.

• edited April 2015

Okay, first let me tell you how cool the image of all the group together is awesome and I think Jack 's gonna be the one who will bring all the drama between Rhys and Fiona.

• edited April 2015

OF COURSE! the stare is what got me. flawless RHYS!

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

ChocoHallic posted: »

That is a possibility. Maybe it will depend on our choices? Also, we have the same profile pic (atm). Good for us.

• yeah all the feeellllssss... knowing that maybe vaughn or sasha get killed next episode, and even jack not being in the picture. also fiona hates rhys which is hilarious. lol

JMOREL posted: »

Okay, first let me tell you how cool the image of all the group together is awesome and I think Jack 's gonna be the one who will bring all the drama between Rhys and Fiona.

• edited April 2015

yeah i know the setting, but not the content. i know the feeeeeelss will come out when i play it xD
    personally, i really like the idea, its different. for a DLC is perfect and kinda personal, since we ARE inside of claptrap's mind, people who hate him maybe will find some sympathy, and for me who love him will maybe have a tear or two xD nah, i'll cry on the inside. just like Tiny tina's DLC.

i cant wait to play the claptrap DLC as athena. everyone seem to like it!! with no spoiler, did you love it? i really love claptrap even tho

• for a DLC is perfect and kinda personal, since we ARE inside of claptrap's mind, people who hate him maybe will find some sympathy, and for me who love him will maybe have a tear or two

A tear or two? More like brace yourself, incoming -

Alt text

No but I mean, it really hurts. I'm just... I knew it was coming but knowing and seeing something is two very different things. And somehow if you play as Athena it's WAY worse than if you play Wilhelm or Nisha (and unfortunately other 2 characters too since they're kinda non-existent in the videos at least, which sucks).

yeah i know the setting, but not the content. i know the feeeeeelss will come out when i play it xD personally, i really like the idea, its

• The fight would most likely happen in the past, as they have their old clothes on... that would also explain the reason why Fiona hates Rhys.

yes, and its sti on the ''he/she said'' which means we will get flashbacks almost to episode 5!!.. too bad we cant play the ''present'' more...

• It would be a great plot twist. You find out Jack has full control of Rhys and BAM! End of series. Borderlands 3: Jack (through Rhys) is the villain again. AHHH!

yeah think so.... if jack was still around he would be more of a jerk and mean than what rhys did when he got captured. maybe he traded han

• yeah, but i am worrying that maybe i'll lose interest. with an episode each 2 mnths atleast, we have a LONG way to episode 5.

AChicken posted: »

The fight would most likely happen in the past, as they have their old clothes on... that would also explain the reason why Fiona hates Rhys.

• personally, I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!! but for many people who play BL2 and the pre sequel, they are pretty much done with HJ. i want him back, but many people will rage xD

It would be a great plot twist. You find out Jack has full control of Rhys and BAM! End of series. Borderlands 3: Jack (through Rhys) is the villain again. AHHH!

• athena is my girrrrl. and she's my main VH in the pre sequel. OMG.. i cant wait to play! i am mid-way through TPS, so yeah, this will be my 1st DLC that i'll try :)

for a DLC is perfect and kinda personal, since we ARE inside of claptrap's mind, people who hate him maybe will find some sympathy, and for

• I've played many Telltale games before, so I'm kinda used to the wait. It still kills me if we get no info or trailer or something letting us know about the progress on the episode.

yeah, but i am worrying that maybe i'll lose interest. with an episode each 2 mnths atleast, we have a LONG way to episode 5.

• edited April 2015

I've never played a Borderlands game before, I went into it blind and after looking at whatever story details ther ewas, I loved it! I might go buy the Handsome collection one day... Jack is one of my favourite characters now. (And I did mean for that comment up there to be a joke...)

personally, I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!! but for many people who play BL2 and the pre sequel, they are pretty much done with HJ. i want him back, but many people will rage xD

• Alt text

I've never played a Borderlands game before, I went into it blind and after looking at whatever story details ther ewas, I loved it! I might

• There is no Episode 6 though.....

Well, I think that there might be more than just "You broke my promise and now I hate you forever." cliche. Telltale can think beyond tha

• yeah. i wish there was tho xD, its gonna be a painful wait for BL3... :( and basically TFTBL being the LATEST in the franchise is not helping me xD

There is no Episode 6 though.....

• I don't think it's going to be about something really big like Rhys killing Sasha or anything like that, nor do I think they're bluffing otherwise Fiona wouldn't have punched him or Rhys wouldn't have said 'we can make this work'. I think Rhys is going back to Hyperion and leave Fiona alone maybe because he finds out she is a bandit and realizes that if he stays with her it might cause some trouble. That might explain his change of clothes and new haircut, also why she calls him Hyperion. I don't know it's still very blurry to me. Where are Vaughn and Sasha? And why was Rhys looking for Fiona?

• yuupp. i think he went to hyperian and left fiona and the whole vault thing, then he came back to make mends? so many things would've happen..

I don't think it's going to be about something really big like Rhys killing Sasha or anything like that, nor do I think they're bluffing oth

• If he killed Sasha, she would be a lot more violent. A lot more.

I don't think it's going to be about something really big like Rhys killing Sasha or anything like that, nor do I think they're bluffing oth

• Like strangulation level violent.

If he killed Sasha, she would be a lot more violent. A lot more.

• I think Rhys is going back to Hyperion and leave Fiona

It's not that he's going back it's rather they will just take him. We know they want him dead. Even he's not dense enough to go willingly at this point.

• YES. fiona seems to have the type of mad that ONLY a person who broke a promise would've caused, i dont think rhys or shall i say ''handsome jack'' at the time, since in the 'present' they know about him. so maybe thats why, but fiona would be alot pissed if rhys did kill sasha.

If he killed Sasha, she would be a lot more violent. A lot more.

• that explains the 'new haircut', new clothes and NO handsome jack. i do believe that they bribed rhys into promotion or money to take handsome jack and basically giving him a pass for stealing 10 millions from them

I think Rhys is going back to Hyperion and leave Fiona It's not that he's going back it's rather they will just take him. We know they want him dead. Even he's not dense enough to go willingly at this point.

• edited April 2015

I'm not sure how the new haircut fit in here though xD I mean I can understand why Fiona commented on it (I mean because she haven't seen him for a while), but why the hell he did it at all?! Like... what? It's like Sasha and Fiona making a sandwich while there's a bounty on them, who does that at those times?! Or it was Jack who did it at some point when he took control over him? Just what the hell I can't even explain it.

that explains the 'new haircut', new clothes and NO handsome jack. i do believe that they bribed rhys into promotion or money to take handsome jack and basically giving him a pass for stealing 10 millions from them

• edited April 2015

he commented back that it is a nice haircut, so yeah, i think he knew about it, but its either been a long time have passed since both of them met, and why was that? that maybe explains the hate a bit. i really do think that rhys abandoned fiona and sasha to get a hyperian promotion, and they took jack from him in order to erase the crimes he did including stealing a car, a bot, and 10 million dollar

I'm not sure how the new haircut fit in here though xD I mean I can understand why Fiona commented on it (I mean because she haven't seen hi

• Yeah there's also that. I guess I'll just stop thinking about that without seeing at least ep3, because the whole situation for me still feels like this basically...

Alt text

he commented back that it is a nice haircut, so yeah, i think he knew about it, but its either been a long time have passed since both of t

• It would have to be a substantial event that would drive two player-controlled characters apart, but a doubt it's Sasha's death, since Fiona would probably want to kill him rather than just annoy him at every opportunity. At the beginning of Episode 1 when Rhys was trying to find her, he was saying something along the lines of "we can work it out" - which can refer to their relationship in the aftermath of the event, or to a deal between the two where she has something that he needs. Personally, I think that there will be some sort of deal gone wrong that results in the group breaking apart (voluntarily or otherwise), and Fiona - since she has always wanted to win big - will blame Rhys for all of the failings.
    But, the idea that this is all a ruse on the Stranger is pretty cool too, and that could work

• the problem is, we wont know until 2 months later xD

Yeah there's also that. I guess I'll just stop thinking about that without seeing at least ep3, because the whole situation for me still feels like this basically...

• Why u remind me. T_T

the problem is, we wont know until 2 months later xD

• my problem is that we wont know until the last episode of TFTBL, the last episode picture indicate that it will the turning point in Rhys and Fiona Friendship, maybe then we'll have the ''present'' scenes. and then setting the plot for BL2.

Someguy12 posted: »

It would have to be a substantial event that would drive two player-controlled characters apart, but a doubt it's Sasha's death, since Fiona

• I feel like something bad is going to go down when they get to the vault. The title card for episode five shows Rhys and Fiona with weapons out, ready to fight each other. We know Vasquez wants Rhys and Vaughn dead, but Hyperion cares more about vaults/vault keys than anything so maybe they make a deal? The key (assuming the two pieces they found in ep 2 are the key to the vault) for Rhys and Vaughn getting to live and return to Hyperion/getting promoted. Somehow Fiona finds out about this deal and takes off with her half of the key? That might explain why in the present time, Rhys is looking for her. As for Jack...who knows, it looks like they're on hyperion in episode 4, maybe they remove him from Rhys' echo system then?? WHO KNOWS. where is episode 3 i need it

• Well hopefully more and more hints will be made in the next episodes that add to the end picture, and it will definitely be interesting to see how this factors into the next borderlands - which it logically should

my problem is that we wont know until the last episode of TFTBL, the last episode picture indicate that it will the turning point in Rhys and Fiona Friendship, maybe then we'll have the ''present'' scenes. and then setting the plot for BL2.

• edited April 2015

I HOPE SO. imagine telltale releasing all the episodes as a surprise for our patience and love? ughhhhh

Alt text

Someguy12 posted: »

Well hopefully more and more hints will be made in the next episodes that add to the end picture, and it will definitely be interesting to see how this factors into the next borderlands - which it logically should

• i need it more

Alt text

scootsaboot posted: »

I feel like something bad is going to go down when they get to the vault. The title card for episode five shows Rhys and Fiona with weapons

• xD

-XYAB- posted: »

It's not called the "eye of mordor" It is the eye of Sauron!

• Wait what? I thought both games had one more additional Episode.

Oh well.

There is no Episode 6 though.....

• we can wish right? but yeah, no. ain't happening lol

Wait what? I thought both games had one more additional Episode. Oh well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.